{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ix3katz

x1buckybabey - wow that's a lot of clothes O_O lol. thanks a lot for doing this

ps. i like the shirt from imda's site... and also the white micky mouse hoodie on you

Guest time_out

i'm planning to order a dress from global g-market.for my prom.

but this is my first time ordering from g-market and i need to knoe like their dress sizes???

kuzz i'm short.and small.ahha.

and i'm kind of worried the dress mite not fit.esepcially wen the dress is kind of expensives.

Guest jinjuu

I got some Zipia stuff that I might review later~ but in general, AWESOME quality. (: Don't hesitate to buy stuff there. Most of the clothes I got were on the pricey side, but even the cheaper items were very nice quality. ^^

Has anybody bought those jean-leggings from Zipia.com yet?

I was considering getting them, but I wasn't completely convinced. :/

This is a late reply, but I got 2 of these~ ^^

What are you not convinced about? The quality?

Because the quality is PERFECT. (: And I was kinda scared that the S wouldn't be able to stretch to my size, so I ordered one S and one M, and both still fit me PERFECTLY because they're stretchy. They actually look like they're both the same size when I wear them, haha... (I wear size 3 or 5 in jeans).

My favorite jeans to wear now. :'D

Guest envyandy

Store: In MTL, i got it in a store called MAY in china town. but they totally bought it online and tried to rip people off. I got it for $10+tax; they probably got it from CCT

Item: We Love Kate

ORIGINAL

1290.jpg

credit; found it on soompi in someone's request thread...

MY PHOTO

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_36422.jpg

Item size: N/A ... guessing its one size

Height: 5'3

Rating and other comments: huh... 6/10 because it goes all the way down to my knees and its so unflattering. I got it in white, too so it totally made my figure look really bad. i didnt like the material either... its like see through, too. i have to fold the bottom part to make it look more flattering.

did anyone ever buy the jeans from zipia?

Guest ChouChou

^ wow it looks totally different to the original pic

like the way it sits on your body

the original seems looser and heavier

anyways here's my contribution

i have looooads of online clothes but haven't had time taking pics

took this pic when i was out, thought i'd do a bit of cam whoring lol

Store: CCT

Item: Purple Jacket [the one you saw everywhere.."anygirl" or something...sorry i couldn't find the original purple pic]

Item size: Small

Item measurements : optional

Height: 5ft3

Weight 50kg/110lbs

Rating and other comments: LOVE IT, it's my fave jacket. and i love the colour. one problem...the lining isn't so good. the lining in one of the pockets has a hole in it, so now i have to keep remembering to never put stuf in it lol

but the outer material is pretty good quality and the fit is really good [which is surprising for cct stuff], it's very flattering!

dhg5t.jpg

2njiqac.jpg

sorry it's not really clear! stupid cam phones!

^^ the bag is from a taiwanese auction site - fantastic quality, the leather is really thick and durible. LOVE IT!!! although...stuff rubs onto it quite easily so i constantly have to clean it with like..baby wipes

^^^ the ankle boots are from zipia. FAVE SHOES!!! seriously..omg, best online buy. they are SO COMFY!!!! i could walk miles in them and not have painfull feet! and the quality is A****, and they were only about GBP15!!! BARGAIN!!

Guest _stripes

anyways here's my contribution

i have looooads of online clothes but haven't had time taking pics

took this pic when i was out, thought i'd do a bit of cam whoring lol

Store: CCT

Item: Purple Jacket [the one you saw everywhere.."anygirl" or something...sorry i couldn't find the original purple pic]

Item size: Small

Item measurements : optional

Weight 50kg/110lbs

Rating and other comments: LOVE IT, it's my fave jacket. and i love the colour. one problem...the lining isn't so good. the lining in one of the pockets has a hole in it, so now i have to keep remembering to never put stuf in it lol

but the outer material is pretty good quality and the fit is really good [which is surprising for cct stuff], it's very flattering!

%7Boption%7Ddhg5t.jpg

%7Boption%7D2njiqac.jpg

sorry it's not really clear! stupid cam phones!

^^ the bag is from a taiwanese auction site - fantastic quality, the leather is really thick and durible. LOVE IT!!! although...stuff rubs onto it quite easily so i constantly have to clean it with like..baby wipes

^^^ the ankle boots are from zipia. FAVE SHOES!!! seriously..omg, best online buy. they are SO COMFY!!!! i could walk miles in them and not have painfull feet! and the quality is A****, and they were only about GBP15!!! BARGAIN!!

care to share which taiwanese auction site you bought it from??

Guest Ercho

I have. They fit pretty well (just make sure you look at the measurements provided) and were good quality.

Guest auroralbutterfly

Are you sure those two are the same....? How do you know actually since you bought it from a store. Yours look like regular leggings and the original look like pants.

She's referring to the top, not the pants. lol.

Quite obvious since both photos have "We Love Kate" on them.

Store: In MTL, i got it in a store called MAY in china town. but they totally bought it online and tried to rip people off. I got it for $10+tax; they probably got it from CCT

Item: We Love Kate

ORIGINAL

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r330/se...lothes/1290.jpg

credit; found it on soompi in someone's request thread...

MY PHOTO

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/en...dy/IMG_3540.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/en...y/IMG_36422.jpg

Item size: N/A ... guessing its one size

Height: 5'3

Rating and other comments: huh... 6/10 because it goes all the way down to my knees and its so unflattering. I got it in white, too so it totally made my figure look really bad. i didnt like the material either... its like see through, too. i have to fold the bottom part to make it look more flattering.

dude! where can i get those boots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ChouChou

ok here's another one

2ihp5wk.jpg

real image :

D221100_x.gif

sorry it's so small, i ordered it about 2 years ago, so they don't have the item anymore :sweatingbullets:

Store: Zipia

Item: chiffon, floral cutesy top

Item size: freesize

Weight: 50kg/110lbs

Rating and other comments: one of my fave tops. 9.5/10 - that 1/2 point for the sleeves, kinda tight >_<, i always have elastic marks on my arms after wearing it...but ya know..zipia models are crazy skinny and have sticks for arms lol

but the top itself is great quality, i've had it for 2yrs+ and there are no loose threads/no loose buttons etc...fantastic...and it's incrdibly flattering. makes my broad shoulders look slim and slender :D

-------------------------------------------------

here are some close ups of the items i mentioned in my previous post

2ic7apx.jpg

119yzwk.jpg

original pic ::

k4uyyt.jpg

i also found a pic of similar boots on yubsshop.com - just to give you an idea of what they're like on a cutie model [not like me lol]

2l9t6pf.jpg

Store: Zipia

Item: black ankle boots

Item size: UK4

Rating and other comments: LOOOVE THEM!!! [look to my previous post for elaboration :D]

20tfnt0.jpg

Store: http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/booth/mishop67

Item: brown bag

Rating and other comments: lovely item [again, look to my previous post for elaboration :D] if it looks a bit worn, that's because i've been using it non-stop since it arrived haha!

oh yeh...shameless plug

but if you go to chouchouboutique.ecrater.com

all items have a real pic, they're not modeled but atleast you can see what they look like in real life :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest envyandy

sorry for cutting your post short.

actually it looks really bad. no joke, it makes your body look bigger. i made it somewhat fit by folding it a million times.

Guest pocketsoul

I want to order from CCT Fashion but can't understand one of their terms and conditions.

"Minimum wholesale quantity : (Clothes): 12 pcs per order and 2 pcs per each designs (different colors or sizes could be combined) or (Accessory/Bag): 6 pcs per order and 2 pcs per each designs."

What exactly does "two pieces per each designs" mean? Is it specifying that you need to buy two of the same thing or two from the same category? I am not understanding.

Guest aznprincess08

^ it means that you have to order at least 12 items. also, you have to purchase at two of the same design but i think you can get them in different colors and sizes.

Guest MushroomPinay

Store: idk i bought off here on soompi >.< but i do know i saw it one time on another asian clothing site.

Item: short sleeved pink shirt w/ attatched mini tutu

Item size: freesize..is what it said but fit perfect

Height: 5'1

Weight 126

Rating and other comments: loved it :) i got so many compliments lol

n sorry my jacket in the way..that's the only pic i took with it on, maybe ill upload better one later.

l_01055c5ad12448fdb2d33f8311c76def.jpg

Archived