{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

Guest evz88

Item: Fuzzy eared jacket

Item size: One size.

Rating and other comments: 8/10. It's incredible warm and soft. However, the threading isn't too good so there's lots of strings falling out of random places, but it doesn't seem to be from important places? I'm not sure. It isn't threadbare or anything.

I have a similar one except its long sleeve and the lining in the hood is a flower print (its got the ears and everything on the hood like the pic on the left):

whitefurjacket.JPG

Hmm yours look quite different from the pic @_@ but seems a lot thicker than mine.. the consistency of these online shops is terrible <_<

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CaramelSweetie

Does anyone know where I can get this exact top?! I'm from California and

Charlotte Russe used to have these...but I didn't buy it and now,

it's hard to find one just like this! NEWER ones have designs on them...

graphics...and they're really long. I want this one!

IT'S JUST PERFECT!

I saw something like that at Zara today! Here's one I tried on:

DSC04494-1.gif

ignore bra strap. The one I tried on is longer though, but they had shorter versions as well.

I'm not sure if they would have the same at your location, but you can check it out! ;)

Guest mysiwon

I saw the exact same ones from Ross for pretty cheap, like 3 or 4 bucks. My mom went on a mad spree and got me 7, one color for each day of the week. They're very cute!

THANKS! I haven't gone to Ross for the longest time! My roommate's been going there lately...next time, I'll need to go with her! I desperately want one!!!!!!!! Haha...

Guest evz88

your jacket is cute too. XD

you said you got it from Taiwanese auction site?

do you think I'll get the same quality as yours if I buy it from site like CCT? (I know so many sites are like CCT)

Thx before.. :)

Umm lots of people in this thread have said that CCT is bad quality and their pictures aren't of the actual product but "inspired" from the picture :mellow: so you probably wouldn't get the same one as me if you did order from CCT or sites like it, though personally I don't like the quality of mine because its way too thin >_< I was expecting it to be thicker since it looks thick on the model <_<

Guest .Demy

Store: Zipia.net

Item: Bone-cuttie lovely skirt.

Item size: One size.

Rating and other comments: 6/10. It was advertised as a skirt, but it isn't. It's shorts ):! I was very disappointed upon receiving it... The material is fine and the sizing is correct. I don't have a flat butt though, so the back doesn't look like a skirt and is very obviously shorts because it lacks the creases the model pictures have :/

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was advertised as shorts.

I was considering getting a pair.

Guest xCookies

Store: CCT I think (I got it off Ebay)

Item: Purple tiered Dress

Item size: It was freesize

Item measurements : optional Bust :32 Inch(elastic) Dress length:70CM

Height: 5ft

Rating and other comments:

First of all, the dress is absolutely lovely in term's of style imo. The colour wasn't like how it was advertised, I couldn't capture it on my camera but i's not as deep purple and it's kind of more reddy. The problem with this dress I had it that I couldn't get it past my breast! I'm a 34B (small B) yet it just wouldn't get on until 20 minutes. However once it was on, it was comfortable . It's hard to explain, but the zip on the dress doesn't go all the way down. (the yellow line) so the red part is what has to get past my breast and it's 32 inch and it just wouldn't get past my B cups. ergh, I don't think this is very clear ><. Took so long to get on and off, had to get help to pull it off. Er, hope this review helped anyone. Anyone with big breast, beware. ^^;

Oh and if your tall, this could end up looking really short. I'm only 5ft and it 3-5 inch above my knee from what I remembered. (tried this on a week ago)

I wore it as soon as it came in the post, so it was really creased.

dress2e.jpg

dress1.jpg

When worn

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2159/dress3o.jpg

Guest desertrose1290

wow.. it's a different jacket.. the color, ear color, and the bottons, really different.

and, in the model pic, the inside of the hoodie, is like leopard print (?).

are you sure that is a model pic for your jacket?

but, your jacket is soooo cuter than the model pic. XD

I envy you. I ever bought a jacket like that, but the material isn't good as yours. :)

where do you buy it? Taiwanese auction site? or site like CCT? Thx..

your jacket is cute too. XD

you said you got it from Taiwanese auction site?

do you think I'll get the same quality as yours if I buy it from site like CCT? (I know so many sites are like CCT)

Thx before.. :)

I couldn't find the original picture, but they are very similar. Mine is long-sleeved and white/pink, instead of the brown. They are from the same batch pre-order, though? At least from my supplier.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was advertised as shorts.

I was considering getting a pair.

They were also listed in strictly the skirt section ): I looked through Zipia by categories because I usually avoid buying shorts online due to sizing issues.

Guest l3oosh

I really want some cat-ear jackets/hoodies >.< I'm definitely going to get one for this fall/winter.

I also finally got the White Off-shoulder top with green heart and strap. The strap wasn't sewn in the middle like Sensitive Soul's was, but it definitely doesn't look off-shoulder :/ a little disappointed considering I waited a month and a half for it.

Guest <3 Kim

I don't have the modelled picture, but I do have a picture of this bubble white dress that was very popular around soompi. When I bought it it was too big for me so my mum had to alter it. Credits to Three Ravens Photography for the photos.

Store:yiyipf.com

Item: http://media8.dropshots.com/photos/580800/...0402/224033.jpg (I took it from your site)

Item size: Freesize

Rating and other comments: I thought my dress was pretty good quality. The material feels really soft and nice.

not the best picture but it's the only photo I have of the full view:

img1054x.th.jpg

Close up:

img1061e.th.jpg

Guest :0486

Store: gmarket

Item: formal dress

Item size:s-m

Item measurements : optional

Height: optional

Weightoptional

Rating and other comments: quality is good; most people expect it to be bad but is nice...too bad i can't wear it cos the length issue(too short on me) so i'm selling this; silky; not bad for the price i bought it at which as $110

9/10

34pkoat.jpg

1sz62q.jpg

Guest CitrusFlower

213840-2.jpgdressses.jpg

Store: Soompi survey

Item: Tube dress

Item size: Suitable for small

Item measurements : optional

Height: 5'1

Weight

Rating and other comments: Out of all I would give this a 8/10, it looks like it does in pictures and quality is pretty good but one side of the dress is poofy and stands out but all in all it's pretty good

Archived