{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

Guest dorkafied!

i think this thread was for cct clothes . . . please correct me if im wrong `` ^0~

i thought it was just clothes you buy online that

are from asian sites? xD

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CHOMP!

how big are you models here? o-o

i'm doing a survey on some asian clothes and i ordered a few for myself and i'm pretty slender.. i'm worried they won't fit me :x

the ones up in my survey have measurements but some of them have quite a large range..

but i guess i'll see when i order them :\

it's filling up soo slow though D:

if any of you girls are looking for a survey, please check mine out! <3 (asian fashion in link)

^ Hmmz that's not a bad idea for some of the girls to mention how tall they are....

STOCK PHOTO:

http://chaai.org/x/je551.jpg

MINE:

]http://chaai.org/x/0803.jpg %7Boption%7Dhttp://chaai.org/x/jetop.jpg

Well, it looks better in the stock photo. This material is really staticky and it's really see through, too.

Poor quality.

i'm so glad you posted a pic up of that jumper.

i was gonna get it but now i'm not ~

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

STOCK PHOTO:

http://chaai.org/x/je551.jpg

MINE:

http://chaai.org/x/0803.jpg

http://chaai.org/x/jetop.jpg

Well, it looks better in the stock photo. This material is really staticky and it's really see through, too.

Poor quality.

I bought this one too, and I didn't like it. (I was going to post this up also but it's at home and I'm at my dorm right now.)

The material is really stretchy and see through. It's long for me even though I'm 5'4" and hangs limp, which makes your curves look flat and unappealing.

There's little bits and pieces of thread everywhere that's really annoying to get rid of.

I don't know if I'm going to ever wear this. Stock photos lie to you. -___-

Guest ChouChou

^ yep

i got this jumper aswell from cct

i was so disspointed when i got it because on the model it looked so good

it was a lot bigger then i thought it would be and the material was see through and kinda..saggy

i guess if you actually bought it from zipia it would've been good quality but since if was from cct, then the quality went way down!

Guest kandi

i thought it was just clothes you buy online that

are from asian sites? xD

CORRECT! sorry if it seems confusing but the other site is an example that only uses CCT.SO this thread will be about asian stores in general.

IS THE photo album link helpful?

ill upload the photos soon.

Guest SeeFood

Hi~ I am crazy enjoying the clothes reviews! They're so helpful!

I am really considering getting them but since they are over $20 I want to make sure they are worth every penny! Unfortunately my body shape is really V-shaped so dress shopping online can be tricky :( My measurements are 36-28-33 (inches) or 91-71-84 (cm) so I am on the constant search for dresses that are bigger on the bottom and visually shrink the top to balance out my shape. I am also 5'5-5'6. If anyone has tried on either of these can could say how you think the clothes would look on someone with my measurements, I'd appreciate it a lot!

3502026837_16a23ee27c_o.png

* I'm in love with the back of this dress but I worry it will emphasize my already huge shoulders ^_^

3502826842_e69f184b8f_o.png

* I think the dark color on the top of the tri-color dress would make my top part look smaller or is that just me?

Guest RionM

Thank you so much. I was actually considering buying something from wholesale-dress.net but then I read reviews and i"m like I wasted a lot of time looking at their clothes. People say Gmarket and zipia are good but I hear that they're more expensive. I'm looking at Gmarket and I can't read Korean so it's harder for me. What do you recommend me to do?

Guest ChouChou

I was also wondering if anyone had

http://www.zipia.net/Shopping/GoodView.asp?Gserial=364140 (in the pink)

or

veryell-ribbon simple point long ops-34-D02778 (for some reason I can't get the link to show up). It is the purple one-piece featured on the front page and one of the New Items in the One-piece section (it should be in the top row I think)

I am really considering getting them but since they are over $20 I want to make sure they are worth every penny!

it would be more helpfull if you posted the actual pics

just print screen and then go to paint and edit

the first dress looks cute but it think you will need to be pretty slim to pull if off

and i dnt think it would look good on people with broad shoulders

zipia clothes are generally really good quality, you get what you pay for lol

Thank you so much. I was actually considering buying something from wholesale-dress.net but then I read reviews and i"m like I wasted a lot of time looking at their clothes. People say Gmarket and zipia are good but I hear that they're more expensive. I'm looking at Gmarket and I can't read Korean so it's harder for me. What do you recommend me to do?

well they're more expensive because the quality is better

cct and other similar sites are cheap because they use cheap materials and the quality is not very good, although you do get the odd decent item

gmarket has an english site..erm..i think if you go on the normal korean site, there should be a bit that says "english" at the top

try going the selling and trading section, then to the survey subforum and go to "how do i order from"

there are also plenty of soompiers doing surveys from gmarket that can read korean, you could order through them

Guest desertrose1290

I was wondering about Zipia clothes~

I bought a few items, and despite things saying it is exactly this many inches/centimeters... I have been faced with most Asian pre-orders being smaller! But with Zipia, I've noticed that the clothes are larger??

Basically, I was wondering if they're sized more in American sizes than Asian?

p.s. I will contribute with pictures later~

Guest SeeFood

it would be more helpfull if you posted the actual pics

just print screen and then go to paint and edit

the first dress looks cute but it think you will need to be pretty slim to pull if off

and i dnt think it would look good on people with broad shoulders

zipia clothes are generally really good quality, you get what you pay for lol

well they're more expensive because the quality is better

cct and other similar sites are cheap because they use cheap materials and the quality is not very good, although you do get the odd decent item

gmarket has an english site..erm..i think if you go on the normal korean site, there should be a bit that says "english" at the top

try going the selling and trading section, then to the survey subforum and go to "how do i order from"

there are also plenty of soompiers doing surveys from gmarket that can read korean, you could order through them

I have taken screencaps but didn't have to upload them online. I honestly didn't think anyone would reply that fast :P

Anyway I've added them above :D thanks for your help for the first one....I'm really torn over that dress. I have a distinct V shaped body (darn butterfly)

Guest CHOMP!

I am really considering getting them but since they are over $20 I want to make sure they are worth every penny! Unfortunately my body shape is really V-shaped so dress shopping online can be tricky :( My measurements are 36-28-33 (inches) or 91-71-84 (cm) and my shoulders are 17in/41cm (gahh X_X) so I am on the constant search for dresses that are bigger on the bottom and visually shrink the top to balance out my shape. I am also 5'5-5'6. If anyone has tried on either of these can could say how you think the clothes would look on someone with my measurements, I'd appreciate it a lot!

%7Boption%7D3502026837_16a23ee27c_o.png%7Boption%7D

* I'm in love with the back of this dress but I worry it will emphasize my already huge shoulders ^_^

%7Boption%7D3502826842_e69f184b8f_o.png%7Boption%7D

* I think the dark color on the top of the tri-color dress would make my top part look smaller or is that just me?

i lovee the back of the first dress. it's adorible!

and i think the second dress would make your shoulders seem smaller. look how it looks smaller on the model o-o

btw, where are you getting these dresses from? they're cute <3

Guest SeeFood

i lovee the back of the first dress. it's adorible!

and i think the second dress would make your shoulders seem smaller. look how it looks smaller on the model o-o

btw, where are you getting these dresses from? they're cute <3

:) they are from zipia...ahha I totally want that tri-color dress now....

Guest mysiwon

is it just me, or these pics isn't working? T_T

they are really cute.. I love the baby pink one and your mini skirt..

Did you buy them from yiyipf? can you share yiyipf link, please?

I saw a cute jumper last time, but I saw in someone blog.. not in yiyipf site though.. XD <- don't mind it.. XD

I got.. (really.. maybe I'm really a "shop-online stalker". like I said before.. :lol: )

idk.. if it's different. but when I saw your top. I was thinking of this top :

4lpttz.jpg

2j5f868.jpg

Guest l3oosh

^---That looks really cute on her! I have the exact same hat but sadly I traded for this top:

2b26_10.JPG

Wish it were red/pink!

Guest Keilynn

mysiwon

Yeah that's it thanks! ^_^

Its nicer and LONGER on the pictures, really. But overall it's not too bad like other CCT stuff.

Guest mysiwon

^ yes.. It's longer in model pic.. But, I think your is pretty too.. :)

I decide to sharing one of mine.. I'm too lazy to out it all. when I have time, I'll post more.. XD

Store: Blog Online Shop

Item: It has no name. But, I call it "Winter Mini Dress" LOL

Item size: Free Size

Item measurements : idk.. will check it later.. XD

Height: ohh.. I'm not a skinny girl!! ^^

Weight I'm not tall either

Rating and other comments: 7/10. even the color is different, but I love the color on the real one. in the model pic, the color isn't too nice. when I saw this dress in online shop, I really like this dress because it looser and longer. But when I tried it. It's a little tight on me.. yes, I'm not a skinny girl, but usually, dress like this fit me well. and the material is quite nice too, although the fur on the hoodie is thinner than in the model pic.

These are caps from my CF (not a real CF, because it's my task for art subject). LOL

The theme is winter, so I wear this dress to make a "cold" atmosphere..

14m3l3t.jpg

Guest Nynna

Store: CCT Fashion

Item: Purple Blouse with White Ribbon

Item size: Free Size

Item measurements : optional

Height: 5'4"

Weight 106 lb

Rating and other comments: 10/10. Bought from a Soompi survey. The quality of the material is actually quite nice compared to the reviews I've read about CCT's crappy material. Looks exactly like how is looked in the picture on the website. Forgive me for the bad quality of my pictures. I was using my cellphone camera >.>

http://cct-fashion.com/index_eproduct_view...roducts_id=4426

4426_10974b.jpg4426_10974c.jpg

Image000.jpgImage001.jpgImage002.jpgImage005.jpg

Archived