{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

from what site is that ?! I want one :o

but probably will look odd on me, cuz i'm very busty. It will extremely accentuate my boobs T_T

I bought this in the green colour, should hopefully receive it by next week.

Pls post !! :P

%7Boption%7D1233964091321499245.jpg[

%7Boption%7D1560ArmyGreen.jpg[/

but in BLACK? DDD;

I got one on eBay last year.

It's good for petite girls.

I'm 5'5" and wear size Medium generally, it wasn't baggy like that. It fits like a regular hoodie

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fluffren

I bought this in the green colour, should hopefully receive it by next week.

Where did you get that, if you don't mind me asking? ^^

Guest Novaculite

Was wondering if anyone had any of these...

e5lkdj.jpg

2mmzh9e.jpg

wj9q9w.jpg

I'm really interested in buying 'em, but it's my first time purchasing Asian clothing in freesize.... I happen to be a medium in U.S. clothing too, so highly skeptical of the fit despite given measurements.

Guest pocketsoul

^^^

From my experience, free size tends to run somewhere between S/M. I wear a XS/S, and the clothes I order (specifically from yesstyle) almost always have a little extra room in them. Asian sites tend to sell a lot of loose, flowy shirts anyway though so it isn't a big issue. I'm not sure about bottoms though because I've never ordered them. I think ordering skirts and pants are a little more risky since a lot of things could go wrong with the waist size, length, etc.

All of these posts are making me want to splurge, ahhh. Need to wait for my paycheck.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

for those who bought from color-shopping before:

does anyone know around how much shipping is for color-shopping to the US for 1 or 2 items?

Guest Novaculite

^^^

From my experience, free size tends to run somewhere between S/M. I wear a XS/S, and the clothes I order (specifically from yesstyle) almost always have a little extra room in them. Asian sites tend to sell a lot of loose, flowy shirts anyway though so it isn't a big issue. I'm not sure about bottoms though because I've never ordered them. I think ordering skirts and pants are a little more risky since a lot of things could go wrong with the waist size, length, etc.

All of these posts are making me want to splurge, ahhh. Need to wait for my paycheck.

Thanks so much! Yeah, I figure I'd be good w/the loose, flowy tops. The first one, I could probably pass with. I'm still unsure about the dresses though...

Guest ninth

for those who bought from color-shopping before:

does anyone know around how much shipping is for color-shopping to the US for 1 or 2 items?

i haven't bought from color-shopping before, mainly cause of the shipping cost,

but i've asked them to quote shipping prices a few times,

i think they said it would cost about 30USD to ship a winter coat and another item

just send them an email an ask

Guest evz88

*EDIT quoted wrong person haha..

from what site is that ?! I want one :o

but probably will look odd on me, cuz i'm very busty. It will extremely accentuate my boobs T_T

i'm not sure if everyone else found it here but i just saw it here. in this thread it says this shop ships overseas but on the auction it says it doesn't ship overseas @_@ weird.. and plus the only payment options are ezpay or NTD concealed cash (which was stated in that thread too), i wonder what ezpay is :o

Guest polariis

^ I think you quoted the wrong person? :huh:

Pls post !! :P

I'll try to!

I got it from the site that evz88 mentioned through a Soompi survey, but it was quite some time ago

i'm not sure if everyone else found it here but i just saw it here. in this thread it says this shop ships overseas but on the auction it says it doesn't ship overseas @_@ weird.. and plus the only payment options are ezpay or NTD concealed cash (which was stated in that thread too), i wonder what ezpay is :o

I actually bought mine from that shop via a Soompi survey and apparently it does accept credit card and ship overseas =S

Guest mintpanda

Store: gmarket

Item: formal dress

Item size:s-m

Item measurements : optional

Height: optional

Weightoptional

Rating and other comments: quality is good; most people expect it to be bad but is nice...too bad i can't wear it cos the length issue(too short on me) so i'm selling this; silky; not bad for the price i bought it at which as $110

9/10

%7Boption%7D34pkoat.jpg

%7Boption%7D1sz62q.jpg

that dress is so adorable! I remember seeing it on soompi somewhere and completely falling in love with it.

I would buy that from you if it were cheaper though >w<

Guest douline

I received my purchase from Yesstyle today.

So happy :D

dsc01130n.th.jpglg0007217043.th.jpg

Store:Yesstyle

Item:Dress

Item size:Free size

Height: 160cm

Weight 48kg

Rating and other comments: Exactly like in the picture except maybe the blue tissue inside of the dress which is shorter, good quality. The shoulder strap don't seem really resistant. Overall, I'm just in love with it ! 9/10

dsc01131t.th.jpg0407ce55271.th.jpg

Item: T-shirt

Rating and other comments: Again exactly like in the picture, maybe a little bit transparent but it's okay. Really good quality. 10/10

dsc01132b.th.jpg99939581.th.png

Item:T-Shirt

Rating and other comments:Really good quality but I excepted it a little bit shorter. 10/10

Reviews from my sister =D

83782702.th.jpgcc4.th.jpgdedeq.th.jpg

Item:Dress and Polo shirt

Item size: Both Free size

Height: 160cm

Weight 50kg

Rating and other comments: Everything exactly like in the picture. I'm not suffocating in it whereas I have bigger breast than the model. Good quality. 10/10

cc2n.th.jpgcc3.th.jpglg0007216364.th.jpg

Item:T-shirt

Item size: Free size

Rating and other comments: Exactly like in the picture. I love it ! 10/10

Guest Nynna

I received my purchase from Yesstyle today.

So happy :D

Those all look so cute! Do you mind if I ask which brand on YesStyle you got the heart tee and overalls from?

Guest douline

Those all look so cute! Do you mind if I ask which brand on YesStyle you got the heart tee and overalls from?

No problem =D

The heart tee is from the brand Dodostyle (I'm in love with their clothes >0<)

Regarding the rest, the camera print tee is from Celli Girl, but I just checked on YesStyle, it's no longer available...

The dress is from SHY SHY as well as my sister's Tee, and finally her dress is from PUFFY.

I forgot to mention that the shoes I'm wearing in my second picture are from YesStyle too (brand HVBAO), irl you can still see the pencil drawing.

Guest hpfan7

Does anyone have this?

ribbonprinttop.jpg

I REALLY love this and want to get it but I can tell from the picture that the the material looks very thin/sheer and I also want to know about the quality of the material. Oh and I want to see how long the dress actually is because I'm a bit on the short side.

Guest sakuradollie

zs366se1.jpg

IMG00003.jpgnatural light

DSC06113.jpgflash

Store:Ebay

Item size:Free Size

Long:85 cm (33.46 inches)

Bust:80-86 cm (31.49-33.85 inches)

Rating and other comments: 8/10 The dress seems durable but I can see some stitches getting a bit loose. You can easily fix that if you sew. I can tell that the dress is different from the picture though it's the same style. The color looks more turquoise than light blue thats my favorite color anyway.

Guest desertrose1290

Second post! (: Smaller pictures are thumbnails~

I'm 5'6" and 115-120lbs. I don't know my measurements at all, but I know I have extremely wide hips... if that affects anything. Approximately 1 foot apart from one side to the other, so I don't have the petite figure that most of the Asian models do.

D368673_d.jpg

th_DSC_0464.jpgth_DSC_0465.jpg

Store: Zipia.net

Item: simple shirring point T §-32-R25657

Item size: freesize

Rating and other comments: 9/10. The white top is much more translucent than I'd have thought, but with Zipia, the quality is great as always. It's soft and light, too, and very comfortable (:

D361681_x4.jpgth_D361681_n.jpg

th_DSC_0459.jpgth_DSC_0460.jpgth_DSC_0461.jpg

Item: Charlotts-boxy hood T-41-K02740

Rating and other comments: 10/10. It's exactly as advertised and comfortable, too. It's really light and I like the shade a lott.

D358767_x1.jpg

th_DSC_0468.jpgth_DSC_0472.jpg

Item:tHER-losse fit shirring cotton round T-05-V26369

Rating and other comments: 9/10. It's a little longer than I anticipated.. But I still like it. It's comfortable and a very nice quality fabric.

D362165_x16.jpgth_D362165_x11.jpg

th_DSC_0478.jpgth_DSC_0475.jpg

Item:bone-washing denim short PT-32-R25395

Item size: small

Rating and other comments: 9/10. They aren't as tight as they look, but I can't say the fabric is the most comfortable. It's a bit stiff, but I'm sure it'll get better after washing. I do like these shorts though.

PLAIDTUNICTOP3.jpg

th_DSC_0479.jpg

Store: random pre-order

Item: plaid tunic top

Item size: one size

Rating and other comments: 7/10. I do like the top design, but it's incredibly cheap fabric and badly sewn together.. The threading started coming apart by the first wash or so and I have to fix the flaps a lot since the sewing is done poorly. I think the measurements were wrong, too. It was advertised as bigger :[

Item: Charlotts-boxy hood T-41-K02740

Rating and other comments: 10/10. It's exactly as advertised and comfortable, too. It's really light and I like the shade a lott.

I was thinking about getting the hoodie. Do you think this is warm enough to wear later in the night or is it to thin?

Archived