Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv

news here said DG stops smoking because of Go So Young. She hates tobacco very much and bcoz of that DG tried to stop smoking. He's suffering from withdrawal syndrome now and then though, but so far he's performing excellently... :D ...see gals, he's willing to stop smoking for his gal....let's just wish them happiness..... ;)

장동건, ‘연인’ 고소영에 첫 선물은 ‘금연’

[일간스포츠] 2009년 11월 06일(금) 오후 07:56 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[JES 김범석] 사랑의 힘은 역시 대단한 것 같다.

장동건(37)이 지난 6월, 15년 넘게 피운 담배와 라이터를 모두 버렸다. 장동건의 이같은 금연은 건강에 대한 경각심 차원도 작용했지만, 연인 고소영의 권유와 격려가 큰 힘이 됐다는 전언이다.

고소영은 세상에서 담배 연기를 가장 싫어한다. 일행들과 식사를 하거나 술자리에 합석했을 때도 담배를 피우는 사람이 있으면 손사래를 칠 정도로 간접 흡연과 담배 냄새를 혐오한다. 혹자는 "너무 예민한 것 아니냐"고 말하지만 학창시절부터 백해무익한 담배의 유해성을 강조하던 고소영이었다. '술은 마셔도 담배는 안 된다'는 게 고소영의 건강수칙 1조1항이다.

이와 관련해 고소영의 한 지인은 6일 "소영씨가 기관지가 약해 체질적으로 담배를 피우지 못 한다"며 "아무리 멋있고 매너가 있어도 담배 피우는 남자를 소영이는 달갑게 생각하지 않는다"고 귀띔했다.

문제는 장동건이 연예계에서 알아주는 헤비 스모커였다는 점. 장동건은 20대 초반부터 담배를 피웠고 2001년 곽경택 감독의 영화 '친구'를 찍을 때는 촬영에 대한 중압감과 스트레스 때문에 하루 평균 세 갑을 피웠을 만큼 소문난 애연가였다.

장동건의 한 측근은 "오래 전부터 동건씨가 담배를 끊으려고 했지만 늘 작심삼일에 그쳤다"면서 "그러나 소영씨의 끈질긴 금연 권유를 받아들여 소영씨를 기쁘게 했다"고 말했다.

고소영이 연인이 된 장동건에게 가장 먼저 한 부탁도 바로 "이제 담배 끊어보자"였다고 한다. 연인의 건강을 챙기겠다는 살뜰한 마음씨였다.

장동건은 한때 금단 현상에 시달렸지만 지금은 전혀 담배에 손을 대지 않고 있다. 부모님도 포기한 장동건의 금연을 고소영이 해결한 것이다.

김범석 기자 [kbs@joongang.co.kr]

thru Yahoo Korea

Guest valley girl

oh yeah, you are so darn rite! i'm not an ahjumma but you have my words that i'll never run away from him!!! i love him toooo much to do that. toooooo much!!! he's in my heart just like a tattoo.....i'll always have him.... :P . I think most fans are really in the state of shock (and hurt) now.....give them a little time, and everything will be back to normal. DG is not just any actor....he's such a special person. Everybody make mistakes, i hope we can have a little corner in our hearts to forgive his blunder.

i am not ahjumma but 23 mature enough to facing reality hehhehe..

i think they just shock for a moment but i believe they will be back!!!... :D :D :D :D

Guest miniejungle

you know, actually fans are more hurt by this rather than by the dating news. Hyehwa37 changed her blogskin and deleted all thousands of her DG entries on her naver blog because of this 'little white lie'. She said she cried so much and she doesn't understand why he had to lie. It's such a big loss since she's one of the most, if not the most reliable source of DG's news and updates, and such a big fan of DG. I think Sandra (Gaki n Me blog) is doing the same too.....(plz don't Sandra, i beggg you... :( ). DG i really think you need to clarify on this matter before you start losing more loyal fans. would someone in Adonis please tell him that????

ruff, i absolutely agree with you. loving him as much, i still want to know why he said it. as inez said in her earlier post, we (or shd i just name myself) all thinking at the back of our minds.... maybe he's secretly dating someone. see how this comes true. i know being a number 1 eligible bachelor with a huge fan base (mostly women), he must be scared of losing the popularity. gosh, we Jangers in soompi are the sensible lot, but who knows if there are crazy fans out there? he must be worried for GSY as well...

anyway it's high time they got married. the clock is ticking real fast now.

but earlier this year i was still hoping he could be together with Lee Young Aae - my all time fav couple, "the Medical Brothers" until she announced her secret wedding...

Guest valley girl

news here said DG stops smoking because of Go So Young. She hates tobacco very much and bcoz of that DG tried to stop smoking. He's suffering from withdrawal syndrome now and then though, but so far he's performing excellently... :D ...see gals, he's willing to stop smoking for his gal....let's just wish them happiness..... ;)

wow many Playboys stop smoking now Gong Yoo and Kang dong won too. Go so young not smoker wow good point of her. many stars smoker to make them skinny. She is Healthy Girl..

oh yeah, you are so darn rite! i'm not an ahjumma but you have my words that i'll never run away from him!!! i love him toooo much to do that. toooooo much!!! he's in my heart just like a tattoo.....i'll always have him.... :P . I think most fans are really in the state of shock (and hurt) now.....give them a little time, and everything will be back to normal. DG is not just any actor....he's such a special person. Everybody make mistakes, i hope we can have a little corner in our hearts to forgive his blunder.

Hello ruffluv, you said it right that JDG is not just an actor but a special person for most of his fans including myself. He's really a very special and important person to me to the point that I forget my obligations to my family most of the time because of him. I also believe that everybody makes mistakes, so we must try to forgive him. But you can't blame those fans who are hurting right now, they are somehow fooled by JDG's lies. As a person, I truly understand and very happy for JDG because he has already found his someone. But as a loyal fan of him, I still feel that I have been deceived by him. I still like him very much but I don't know if I will continue to be an active fan of him. Now, I'm thinking if it's time for me to go on with my life without JDG. I realized I have missed so many things in my life because of him, maybe it's time for me to move on. Well, it's my wishful thinking, I don't know if I will succeed.

Guest valley girl

but earlier this year i was still hoping he could be together with Lee Young Aae - my all time fav couple, "the Medical Brothers" until she announced her secret wedding...

me either hehehehe... but since LYA's got married it's vanished from my head hahahahah

who is the idiot ttat started this leak huh??

well i can't comprehend why he said ttat.. i'm havin sleepless nites coz i'm lonely..need beer to sleep and all ttat..

oh No dun delete! stay cool and wait, deffinitely he's gonna give a statement to clarify.. :blink:

maybe he regretted saying all ttat and hurting KSY.. so now it is time to make things straight.. :rolleyes:

aish! fans, especially big fans have reasons to blame him because of some statements he said about his loneliness, even the sentence "i will married a girl who gave me a call in a lonely nite" or something like that!

however, surely they would not reject him forever, just at this shocking term!

like myself last year, when Sangwoo announced his marriage to who we assumed not deserved for him!

however, i still got back my mind, and luckily, still haven;t deleted any photos of him! :lol:

now, still devoting to KSW!

i know and feel the same feeling of our Janggers !!

I can't say more now, but just bless best for him! i have no right to judge anyone who blamed him! i respected their feelings!

anyway, whoever you love, what ever you do, I will love n support you !! JDG !! :)

my instinct was right for the last two years..

i knew it he already has someone/special gf in his life...

i always thought he got gf along with him and he waits for the right time to announce..

but i never thought he would choose someone in the same business with him..

oh well.... im very very very happy for him..

since he really wants to be in love,

to have family and baby..

i support you JDG-ssi who ever you choose...

may Go bless you..

:wub:

Guest bbabe925

aish! fans, especially big fans have reasons to blame him because of some statements he said about his loneliness, even the sentence "i will married a girl who gave me a call in a lonely nite" or something like that!

however, surely they would not reject him forever, just at this shocking term!

like myself last year, when Sangwoo announced his marriage to who we assumed not deserved for him!

however, i still got back my mind, and luckily, still haven;t deleted any photos of him! :lol:

now, still devoting to KSW!

i know and feel the same feeling of our Janggers !!

I can't say more now, but just bless best for him! i have no right to judge anyone who blamed him! i respected their feelings!

anyway, whoever you love, what ever you do, I will love n support you !! JDG !! :)

hi TY_KSW to tell u honestly myself, i felt a little cheated.. :o

the statements he said about his loneliness.. i felt sad and sori for him when i first read it..so wealthy, famous, influential and handsome.. *is a lonely man*.. and it makes my heart flutter~~ like u i can't say anymore....i do understand how everyone is feeling, but still dun delete guyz.. u might regret it later.. :rolleyes:

i did some checks earlier where could the leaks comes from.. news article, bloggers, etc..but ttat's not important anymore right.... <_<

I'm sure he will charm everyone again next week at the press conference. Here are more digging by the press today that I've translated at my blog.

I read your blog, I'm not his fan, but he is an actor i like : handsome, talent, and great personality. I don't think he lied, when i heard his interview, when he talked about loneliness or tired of being single, i knew for sure that he going to announce his marriage soon. He gave out the clues very clear, when i first heard about that, I think imediately that he must have someone already!!

As for KSY, she has aged but she is a true beauty, JDG used to say his thought about having kids even more than getting married, so we should congrat them because they will for sure produce cute kids!

For the note that JDG wrote for his fan the very day, he was sincere in every words and i think not many actors could do that for his fans.

Guest inezjang

i even had dreams about his wedding!! :D:P

hmm..when a hardcore smoker gives up smoking..it must be something drastic.. :excl:

it's a good move but we all know it's bad to smoke around kids..pregnant women..i'm just sayin'... ;)

Guest ruffluv

I'm sure he will charm everyone again next week at the press conference. Here are more digging by the press today that I've translated at my blog.

Hi Sandra, as usual you did a great job on those translations, thank you very much! I’m glad you haven’t completely given up on him just yet. Like all others, i do feel cheated to by those ‘loneliness’ chanting, especially how he vocalled it in PJH show, but after reading your post, i finally realized something....they (DG+SY) has only really really gotten closer during the later half of this year! They probably had dated for two years, but that maybe an on and off things with full of uncertainties. Uncertainties in love can really make one feels lonely and as good as not belong to anyone. If you read all his recent interviews for promoting GMP, he did not sound that lonely anymore and everything coming out from his mouth hinted that he’s gonna get married soon, you know, those lines like ‘i don’t want to be single anymore’, ‘my father sure will approve my choice’, bla bla....and one thing i really notice is that he’s been really happy, glowing and full of smiles lately, and that probably because, at last everything (their relationship) is for certain already. We don’t know what exactly took place in their personal lives, but at this stage, it’s becoming clearer to me why he did what he did. Finally i can totally forgive his blunder! And Hyehwa37 starts updating her blog with LOTZ of DG stuff again! I think true fans can never turn away from him that easily. 36 hours are all what fans need for all the shock, heartbreaks and feelings of deceit to fly away and gone with the wind.

For the note that JDG wrote for his fan the very day, he was sincere in every words and i think not many actors could do that for his fans.

Hi potato11, i think i always see you lurking this thread, thanks for finally showing up to support this thread. I salute him for his prompt action too. It’s very noble of him to feel guilty and think of his fans’ feelings at the first opportunity he got. He is really special.....one of a kind...i feel so blessed that God has chosen me to know this man and be his fan... :rolleyes:

hmm..when a hardcore smoker gives up smoking..it must be something drastic.. :excl:

it's a good move but we all know it's bad to smoke around kids..pregnant women..i'm just sayin'... ;)

Lol....what are you implying hmm sis......notty woman you are! I hope DG is not that kind of man, you know, a fan of anything err....shotgun.... But if that happens, honestly, i dunno if i’ll be his fan anymore or not. I’m a very conservative girl..... Grrr....i hope his coming press con would not leave me in such devastating and heartbroken state.... :(

Guest bbabe925

Thank u dear..you haven’t given up on him yet.. :)

Haha, in my dream last night, I was scolded by one veteran soompier in this thread because "I spread faux rumor", and I remembered I defended by saying that it's not a rumor, their dating news were all over internet and I just quoted something. OMG today I browsed this thread again and there's no post like that. It surely only was my dream. LOL.

Frankly speaking, I am not a fan of Love Wind Love Song. I watched so many dramas and movies of JDG, read news in fans' blog (he's my "first love" with Korean Drama- that's Medical brothers I watched early 90s) but still, Love Wind Love Song is the least favorite movie of his, because I dont' like KSY. Something about her that I think too pretendous, just me. As I said, she's my hubby's favorite actress and we talked about, how come he (my hubby) can like her. Maybe because he just happened to be in Korea the times she's so famous and seeing her face too much LOL. Anyway, I just want to say that she's not some one I like though she's beautiful, this is not fair as when I don't like her, I don't try to know her (besides the profile on koreanfilm.org I know nothing about her). And.though I nearly never write in this thread, I do visit it very frequently every time I went to soompi. And I do feel for him after reading all those "lonely and want to marry" interview. And as every one, I root some actress for him (Song Hye Koo and Lee Na Young was my candidate).

Saying so much, I want to stress that, though I don't like KSY that much, and I do like JDG with other candidate, I still try to understand and not thinking that he's a liar or anything. They are in this industry and they should tell lies at times, sometimes to protect themselves and sometimes to protect their other significants. That's the truth. though I prefer some one very honest, like Jo Hyun Jae, I still try to understand JDG and I still give them my blessing. Whoever he marries, as long as he gets married, has beautiful kids, has a good family, they dont' fight in public and don't have scandals, they can live happily like Kim Seung Woo and Kim Nam Joo, that's my wish. And my pleasure.

May be I don't love him enough :) as the other fans. Or my son is still so small I don;t understand the feeling some one is taken away from me. For me this is a happy year, as some one like Lee Young Ae got married, and we have beautiful couples like CJW-LJW, HB-SHK, JDG-KSY, and we see kids of KSW, Kim Hee Sun, Jeon Do Yeon has kid too. If only the year wrapped with JDG's marriage and future kid news, that would be perfect.

oh! we have you, and your blog!

yeah!

sure, right, he will charm us again!

aish! this man, i always got into him whenever seeing him, single or marriage!

like Kwon Sang Woo :lol:

muahha! cant believe many ladies share same thought as mine!! :lol:

it was first thought in my mind when hearing the affairs :rolleyes:

but i m afraid of saying out :P

Thanks babes for telling my mind!

muahhaha!

i m afraid to say because someone could misunderstand that i assume JDG himself to Sangwoo's case!

muahhahha!

but see, When Luke came out, everything is brightening up to his parents!

I love that

hahhahahhaha!

yah! if it were true, pls send out a beautiful daughter ... then the coming 20 years we will see the JOIN VENTURE b/t Jang and Kwon !

wow! hahahha! :D