Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv

Jang Dong Gun & Ko So Young’s assets

Once Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young’s love relationship has been revealed, fans have started talking about the assets that they own.

KSYBuilding.jpg

Ko So Young’s Building

Ko So Young owns a building Cheongdam-dong. The market value of this building is more than 100 billion Won. The building is located inside the luxury street of Cheongdam-dong which is known as ‘Ko So Young’s Building’, is a star synonymous with real estate money management.

The building covers an area of 445 square meters, with two levels of underground floors and five floors building. The building was well known as it has won the ‘Outstanding Award’ in the ‘2008 South Korea Architecture Culture Award’. It has become a landmark in the area because of its unique design.

JDGKSY.jpg

Moreover, Ko So Young has always been ’sitting’ on the ‘Advertisement Queen’ throne for almost 10 years. Till today, she was still the apartment, cosmetics, clothing, underwear, computers, coffee, home appliances and beer spokesperson. She was one of the world’s top advertising spokesperson.

With the recent reduction in participating in entertainment works, the ads queen title has been passed down to the younger generation. But still she can be counted as the advertising industries trump card.

Due to his personal charm, Jang Dong Gun created over 100 billion Won worth of money. Therefore Jang Dong Gun does not lose out to his girlfriend, Ko So Young. Jang Dong Gun was the major shareholder of AM Entertainment. While involving in any performing activities, he also actively carried out the entertainment business.

JDGKSY1.jpg

Currently, Hyun Bin, Shin Mi Ah and other top stars are under AM Entertainment. In particular, these 3 Hallyu stars are very popular overseas. It is expected that this years AM Entertainment will achieve 100 billion Won in sales.

Plus Jang Dong Gun was well known as a very simple man with most of his income saved up. Last month, during the ‘Saving Day’ ceremony, he was awarded with the President’s Award of Merit in the recognition of savings.

Source From: Sports Chosun

Credits: http://www.koreanclicks.com

Guest cati_21

oh! we have you, and your blog!

yeah!

sure, right, he will charm us again!

aish! this man, i always got into him whenever seeing him, single or marriage!

like Kwon Sang Woo :lol:

muahha! cant believe many ladies share same thought as mine!! :lol:

it was first thought in my mind when hearing the affairs :rolleyes:

but i m afraid of saying out :P

Thanks babes for telling my mind!

muahhaha!

i m afraid to say because someone could misunderstand that i assume JDG himself to Sangwoo's case!

muahhahha!

but see, When Luke came out, everything is brightening up to his parents!

I love that

hahhahahhaha!

yah! if it were true, pls send out a beautiful daughter ... then the coming 20 years we will see the JOIN VENTURE b/t Jang and Kwon !

wow! hahahha! :D

hahah

im thinking about the the possibility of the lady being pregnant! hehehe

i think we all think alike~

hahah

im thinking about the the possibility of the lady being pregnant! hehehe

i think we all think alike~

I hope she is. I know this is old fashion thinking but it's best to have children when you're young. If they waits too late they'll be 40 in a blink of an eye.

Guest miniejungle

i heard from a friend that GSY is a divorcee, is it true? not sure if she has kids yet.

saw her building... that means she's an independent woman and wont rely on his asset after marriage. thats good.

i dont want to comment much and would like to see wat Oppa has to say during the press conference next week... but if he gives up smoking for her, he surely loves her a lot to make that kind of sacrifice!

Guest ruffluv

i heard from a friend that GSY is a divorcee, is it true? not sure if she has kids yet.

aishhh, nothing shocks me anymore. I just hope she makes oppa happy....

i'm in such a bad mood rite now. it took me 2 days for all these to sink in. i cried a lot last nite, thanx to all those sentimental songs in my mp3 player. warning to all Jangers: DO NOT listen to any love song or heartbreak song during this period, it'll only make you feel worse! go listen to some vengaboys or lady gaga or something... :(

it feels like my boyfriend of 6 years is breaking up with me because of a third person... :(.

i must be living in too much fantasy....need to wake up now..... :wacko::wacko:

Guest valley girl

Really isn't she is a single ??.. who is divorcee is Chae rim might be .

Guest mpoppins

Fans are forever selfish so it’s not hard to understand that they are hurt that he lied but I really do hope fans can also try to understand this from his/their point of view.

I am sure they have their reasons for not revealing until now and I truly respect that.

Shouldn’t this be happy news that he is actually straight and he’s not going to be a monk for the rest of his life. :P

All in I am so happy for him and for her.

Now, I need to go back and replay Love Wind Love Song but God knows how many times I actually watched this. :D

saw her building... that means she's an independent woman and wont rely on his asset after marriage. thats good.

i dont want to comment much and would like to see wat Oppa has to say during the press conference next week... but if he gives up smoking for her, he surely loves her a lot to make that kind of sacrifice!

aish! even though she got assets, our man still need a prenup dear

:D

aishhh, nothing shocks me anymore. I just hope she makes oppa happy....that's all that matters to me...

i'm in such a bad mood rite now. it took me 2 days for all these to sink in. i cried a lot last nite, thanx to all those sentimental songs in my mp3 player. warning to all Jangers: DO NOT listen to any love song or heartbreak song during this period, it'll only make you feel worse! go listen to some vengaboys or lady gaga or something... :(

it feels like my boyfriend of 6 years is breaking up with me because of a third person... :( .

i must be living in too much fantasy....need to wake up now..... :wacko::wacko:

this is your first broken feeling, but my second ^^

i started get acquaintance!!

poor me, such hurt and bitter feeling is not easy forgetable, it followed us day by day, hourly, minutely and secondly whenever there mentioned about wed!!

suck!

a bittersweet feeling

i cant concentrate into work or personal affair :(

haiz, the man, he broke our heart!

but dear, i still listen to the love songs, nothing better than this mood! :(

Guest cati_21

wow... im still normal...

im still not over it... OPPAAAAA!

im not the only one feeling the "loss"......

its also the first time my heart got broken....

all i could just think of is that he will be happy and he is happy......

at the end of the day....

my wish for him is happiness.....

shocks.........

im bracing myself for the press conference....

my fangirl heart......i need to prepare for it.....

Guest serena98

I totally understand!! Am sending a hug to all the JDG fans today.

Hello ruffluv, you said it right that JDG is not just an actor but a special person for most of his fans including myself. He's really a very special and important person to me to the point that I forget my obligations to my family most of the time because of him. I also believe that everybody makes mistakes, so we must try to forgive him. But you can't blame those fans who are hurting right now, they are somehow fooled by JDG's lies. As a person, I truly understand and very happy for JDG because he has already found his someone. But as a loyal fan of him, I still feel that I have been deceived by him. I still like him very much but I don't know if I will continue to be an active fan of him. Now, I'm thinking if it's time for me to go on with my life without JDG. I realized I have missed so many things in my life because of him, maybe it's time for me to move on. Well, it's my wishful thinking, I don't know if I will succeed.

Hi everyone,

I am a little late and just read the "news" - admitted I am a bit shocked but not overly though. Since I have been hearing news about DG claiming himself lonely and want to have a family soon on a few occasions, I had a feeling that he is seeing someone... however, similar to most of the fans here, I didn't expect "her" to be someone in the showbiz.

Anyway, I don't think he is a liar as he is at the moment still "Single". People should understand that DG is a public figure and he has to protect himself and the relationship. If the relationship was "known/open" to the public at the initial stage, it might not be able to "grow".

As a fan of his, whoever he chose and whatever he decided to do, I truly wish him happiness! ;););)

anyone has any medicine to relieve my pain?

tsk tsk, i thought wrongly that times passing by will fade our sorrow,

but darn, the more it passed by the severe it hurt!

still, like the mood of Sangwoo oppa last years' :(

Guest ruffluv

saw this Giordano ad in Youtube. After watching this, i'd say, GSY is really a beautiful beautiful lady. No wonder our dear man is smitten by her.... :D:rolleyes: . It's cool that both of them was/is a Giordano model. (mods: i hope it's ok to put her vid in this thread for a time being, pls tell me if it needs to be removed. Tq.)

as expected, there's a lot of trivial on this couple started to be revealed with each passing day. It's very fun to read, suddenly i feel so thankful for those Google translator (poor thing, they always get scolded for bad performance)... :P

the first one is that the couple has been spotted wearing the same bead bracelets. GSY has been looking wearing that eversince May. They are wondering why she's wearing Buddhist bead when she's a Roman Catholic....hmmmmm.... B)

couplebracelets.jpg

there's also news that both of them have a lot of passion on baseball and golf. :)

then this news coming from Kim Seung Woo (DG's closest hyung) that he has known about the couple all along.... :rolleyes:

oh, and then there's about in 2006 interview, GSY said that she doesn't like handsome men and it's not her taste.... :P . It's perfectly normal, woman.....we always get what we don't like.... :P

imissumymans.jpg

081113.jpg

081112.jpg

08118.jpg

08119.jpg

08114.jpg

08115.jpg

10111v.jpg

10112.jpg

09113.jpg

08112.jpg

09112.jpg

news credits: Yahoo Korea

pix credits: DG@Baidu, JustJDG Forum, Yahoo Korea, KBS2, http://blog.naver.com/jujua5901

There's this Good Downloader event tomorrow, not sure if DG still will join or not. He was suppose to shoot for ELLE mag 30-pages Playboys team special last friday but he had to cancel to not cause anymore chaos than it already was. :(

it's really nice to see that GMP is still performing very well at the box office. I was so scared that DG will be blamed if the admission drop. :rolleyes:

Mona dear....seriously it's getting worse for you?? :huh: ....i'm starting to feel better a bit. It's inevitable anyway. Let's just be happy for him. My heart right now is like this....

heartbroken6.gif

"Good Morning President" still No. 1 after three weeks

2009110909160770204_1.jpg

Current No. 1 movie in Korea [CJ Entertainment]

"Good Morning President" starring Hallyu star Jang Dong-gun has topped the Korean box office for the third consecutive week.

For the weekend of November 6-8, "President" stayed atop the Korean box office with 335,190 viewers, according to estimates released by Korea Box Office Information System (KOBIS) on Monday. The film has attracted over a total 2.2 million viewers since its release on October 22.

Korean film "The Executioner", starring Jo Jae-hyun and Yoon Kye-s 5a0 ang, came in second place with 166,074 viewers over the weekend while "The Time Traveler's Wife" stepped down a spot from the previous week to take third place with 158,650 viewers over the same period.

Another Korean flick "Penthouse Elephant", starring Jang Hyuk, stood at No. 4 with 78,731 viewers on its first week of opening.

Quentin Tarantino and Brad Pitt vehicle "The Inglourious Bastards" rounded out the top five with 76,551 viewers for the weekend.

Three more Korean movies -- "My Love, Ugly Duckling", "Kill Me" and "Paju" --were included in the top ten.

2009110912032218590_1.jpg

South Korea's box office estimates for the weekend of November 6 to 8. [Korean Box Office Information System (KOBIS)]

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Guest inezjang

:P i think i can accept his bride-to-be now...takes me a while..i'm happy for him..

but i hope she can give him healthy happy children..DG will be a wonderful loving father i know..

There's this classiness in her..a real woman . DG likes that..aah..the thought of being his woman/lover/wife....... :rolleyes: ...

'Good Morning, President' Draws 2 Million Viewers

2009110900735_0.jpg

"Good Morning, President" starring Jang Dong-gun has attracted 2 million viewers in the 17 days since its release, topping the box office chart.

According to statistics by the Korean Film Council, a total of 2.06 million people had bought tickets for the film as of Saturday.

Korea's cinema industry recorded its greatest sales in history in the third quarter, attracting 46.04 million spectators and sales of W328.7 billion (US$1=W1,169).

Thanks to the success of films like "Haeundae" and "Take Off," Korean films have been maintaining 60 percent market share for the last three months.

Credit : Chosun Ilbo

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_d...9110900909.html

Guest valley girl

the first one is that the couple has been spotted wearing the same bead bracelets. GSY has been looking wearing that eversince May. They are wondering why she's wearing Buddhist bead when she's a Roman Catholic....hmmmmm.... B)

anyway does korea allowed marriage with a different Religion right??.. no Problem

it's cute i always thought me or people in their teen or 20's who has that cute bracelets as a sign of couple actually JDG's too.

oh, and then there's about in 2006 interview, GSY said that she doesn't like handsome men and it's not her taste.... :P . It's perfectly normal, woman.....we always get what we don't like.... :P

it's a Karma hehehhe..i wish i were KSY kkk.. said that and Got JDG hahaa

There's this Good Downloader event tomorrow, not sure if DG still will join or not. He was suppose to shoot for ELLE mag 30-pages Playboys team special last friday but he had to cancel to not cause anymore chaos than it already was. :(

Really?? i am waiting For Playboys!.. even 2 members are in army now

Mona dear....seriously it's getting worse for you?? :huh: ....i'm starting to feel better a bit. It's inevitable anyway. Let's just be happy for him. My heart right now is like this....

are you really hurt?? Cheer up girl

.. I am glad with this because i hate his Gay gossip. and due his age too hahhaha

don't you feel miserable with his gay gossip .. * i wanna post the detailed but just forget -it

i am Glad no more Gay Gossip..

i don't know if my fave - 20's-actor Get married might be i will cry

Guest miniejungle

there are just too many news (good and bad) that i dont know which one to trust anymore.

all in all, i sincerely wish for their happiness forever after. i think they deserve as much. as for us, Jangers, we will always be there for him, for better, for worse.

ruff, marchy, inez, mona, *group hug* i know how you feel cos im feeling the same way...