Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest valley girl

she's considering the Prettiest Korean star but has same almamater with lee young ae..

have you ever seen her on JYP v clip Honey?? she's HOT

she's considering the Prettiest Korean star but has same almamater with lee young ae..

have you ever seen her on JYP v clip Honey?? she's HOT

i havent see the clip Honey, but watch the clip her with KSW hahha!

here is one of the photos ! :lol:

img451997263983862.jpg

it's on the YTN TV news already.....

Visit My Website

i'm a little bit strong already now gals.....if you love someone, let him go....

i'm sure most of DG fans who have LWLS CD are going to watch the movie tonite!!

i'm going to watch after dinner.... :D

hahha, i m strong for times, dear Ruffie, experienced same since my Woo got marriage last year! :lol:

i have LWLS DVD, however , holding

save my best energy till this year end to update the wed photos!

like i did with my KSW in his wedding day!

yah! agreed, if we love him set him free with his true love!! hopefully ^^ :D

Guest miniejungle

WHAT DID I HEAR JUST NOW???????????????????????????

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was reading Mona's FB comment abt her two beloved namjas being taking and i was like, hang on, Oppa's taken????????????????? it cant' be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhh i have to come in here and check and oh my God the news been confirmed!!!!! Oppa is officially dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody pass me the tissue box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dapping tears and blowing nose*

i have Love Wind Love Song movie so i'll dig it up and watch it again to catch his lady's face one more time - though i remember loving this movie a lot - gosh... this feeling is.... im so sad but at the same time hopeful that Oppa would be happy with his choice, and if he's happy, i'm happy too. One thing I like about Go So Young is that she's been a good actress and apparently has no scandals and possesses a natural beauty, with poise and elegance - ideal for Oppa... one tiny concern is that they must be quick if they want to have kids as both of them are pretty mature now... gosh, how shall i put it, Oppa, be happy and good luck to your love!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jangers, we will still be Oppa's wives/concubines/sweethearts, as we will not love him less because of this yah? I'm counting on Mona to compile their wedding photos/clips for me, yah, my dear unnie? :D

please keep me posted... i really want to know if we hear wedding bells anytime soon...

Guest cati_21

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

i just need a place to release what i feel...

another

i know i should be mature about this....

i really want him to be happy!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

she is one lucky lucky and i mean LUCKY LADY!

okay im okay now....

hehehehe

gosh this news is really a shock but i welcome this

as long as he is happy ill be happy for him....

Jang Dong Gun oppa... im setting you free.....

i hope your love is always happy!

one last....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Guest inezjang

so have they announced it??...THE WEDDING????...Adonis has not confirmed anything yet..

anyway...if it's a Winter Wedding it will be SO COOL!!!.. :rolleyes: i wonder what will she be wearing??...a Vera Wang??

Gosh it will BE THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR!!! THE MOST BEAUTIFUL too!!

i have mixed feelings...but mostly happy honestly... :P

Guest ruffluv

this couple is making chaos in Korea right now....their news is everywhere and become top news!!!

dgsoyoungyahoo.jpg

source: Yahoo Korea

Miss Go (or soon to be Mrs. Jang... :( )......please cherish and take care of him for us.......it's not easy but we are letting him go.....:(

dgmylove.jpg

aiyahhhh....our DG, everytime oso said so lonely, no girlfriend....and kabooooom...suddenly...2 years dating!! (well i believe it's 10 years instead of 2 years... :P )...but don't you gals think their love story is very interesting???no wonder there's no gossip about either of them dating anybody.... B)

Guest valley girl

One thing I like about Go So Young is that she's been a good actress and apparently has no scandals and possesses a natural beauty, with poise and elegance - ideal for Oppa... ...

Yup that's right.. Where is she Lately????

i like her Face

i am glad if they Will get married soon.

i hope JDG get married soon ..

might be next year that's ok!! hehehe

what they are waiting for right???

inez sis, I have mixed feelings. I'm a silent admirer of Mr. Jang & has been wishing he'll stay single until he decides to work behind the camera ... just wishful thinking. But he has a life to live & a dream to fulfill. Isn't it every man's dream to have a family of his own? ... maybe it's the right time for Mr.Jang to settle down after finding the right lifetime partner. I should be happy for him ... he can't be alone forever. I wish the couple the best. :wub:

WHAT DID I HEAR JUST NOW???????????????????????????

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was reading Mona's FB comment abt her two beloved namjas being taking and i was like, hang on, Oppa's taken????????????????? it cant' be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhh i have to come in here and check and oh my God the news been confirmed!!!!! Oppa is officially dating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somebody pass me the tissue box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dapping tears and blowing nose*

Jangers, we will still be Oppa's wives/concubines/sweethearts, as we will not love him less because of this yah? I'm counting on Mona to compile their wedding photos/clips for me, yah, my dear unnie? :D

please keep me posted... i really want to know if we hear wedding bells anytime soon...

Agoo! the latest girl here!

i knew u didnt believe my comments on FB until seeing this,

but like what i have been devoting to KSW, I m always with our oppas now and forever,

his happiness is also ours!

right? Janggers

hic, tissue must be more accompanying now than ever, hic,

i need my bf shoulders ! hic! :(

i just need a place to release what i feel...

another

i know i should be mature about this....

i really want him to be happy!

she is one lucky lucky and i mean LUCKY LADY!

okay im okay now....

hehehehe

gosh this news is really a shock but i welcome this

as long as he is happy ill be happy for him....

Jang Dong Gun oppa... im setting you free.....

i hope your love is always happy!

one last....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Cati coming to town because of this shocking news !

many WAH in your feeling! dear !! :lol:

i have mixed feelings...but mostly happy honestly... :P

the couple havent yet announced dear!

same as yours, my feeling is so mixed, but mostly HAPPY !! :lol:

Guest cati_21

i missed you guys...

TY_KSW... this is the first place i went to after reading the news..... up until now... its like surreal....

oppa... has...a... girlfriend...... GOSH!

yeah... same here,i dont think its just 2 years... i mean come on.... i think its more than that....

AND THE WEDDING.... im so sure its just around the corner......

OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!........

now how i know how it feels...

your fangirl heart being broken.....

im really happy for JDG oppa....

but i know your ladies feel the same way....

its like your favorite shirt youll be giving away to charity ( lol hehehe) its really hard... but its for a good cause.....

im really counting on Go So Young to make him very happy.....

and it would make JDG oppa feel more happy and relieved to see his fans taking this gracefully.....

its like your favorite shirt youll be giving away to charity ( lol hehehe) its really hard... but its for a good cause.....

hahha! good sample ! hahha :lol:

look like a Gucci shirt donated to charity,

oop sorry, for a good cause !!

Guest kdramafanusa

Jang Dong-gun, Ko So-young admit to dating

Jessica Kim | jesskim@asiae.co.kr

기사입력 2009.11.05 23:58 최종수정 2009.11.06 00:05

2009110522462190492_1.jpg

A scene from film "Love Wind, Love Song" [Cinema Service]

Top stars Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young took the country by surprise on Thursday after revealing that they have been dating.

"Their relationship has been developing into that of lovers after having been good friends for a long time," Jang's agency AM Entertainment said in a press release.

AM however, denied the two had talked about nor settled any details regarding marriage, playing down reports from earlier in the day that the couple were planning on marrying in December.

Over several occasions, the two were rumored to be in a relationship since appearing together in 1999 film "Love Wind, Love Song" but both movie stars had denied the rumors everytime.

Jang, one of Korea's top actors since his debut in 1993, has won several critical acclaims including the award for Best Supporting Actor for 2001 hit film "Friend" at the 2001 Asia Pacific Film Festival and the Best Actor Award for "Taegukgi" at the 2004 Blue Dragon Film Awards. He recently starred in box office topper "Good Morning President" which was also the opening film for the Pusan International Film Festival last month.

Ko has appeared in over a dozen films since debuting in 1993. She rose to stardom with 1997 hit film "Beat" in which she appeared alongside co-star Jung Woo-sung.

Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

~~~

Korea Times 11-05-2009 22:10

Guess What! They've Been Dating for 2 Years

By Kim Tong-hyung

Staff Reporter

091105_2p15_guess.jpg

Jang Dong-gun, left, a top movie star, and Koh So-young, have been dating for two years and may get married as soon as next month. / Korea Times

Their children will be so impossibly cute we might puke.

According to their representatives, actor Jang Dong-gun, voted the most beautiful male celebrity in a KBS television survey earlier this year, has been dating starlet Ko So-young for the past two years and marriage is a possibility. The couple, however, dismissed the rumors that their wedding has been set for December.

Jang and Ko met while the 1998 melodrama, "Love Wind, Love Song’’ and became friends, according to Jang’s management agency, and have been a couple since 2007.

The country has seen its share of celebrity couples in recent years, with movie stars Seol Kyung-gu and Song Yun-ah tying the knot in May, and actress Choi Ji-woo, who may have a larger following in Japan than her home country, surprising her fans by announcing her relationship with Lee Jin-wook, a lesser-known television actor.

Actor Hyun Bin has been dating Song Hye-ko, his co-star on the 2008 television series, "The World They Live In.’’

Still, Jang and Ko may be the most powerful celebrity couple as of yet, as the media will undoubtedly treat them as the Korean equivalent of "Brangelina.’’

The 37-year-old Jang, who launched his acting career with the 1993 television series, "Our Heaven,’’ is best known for appearing in hit movies such as "Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War,’’ a 2004 film that remains as one of the country’s most successful movies ever, selling nearly 12 million tickets.

Jang’s recent movie, "Good Morning Mr. President,’’ recent opened at local theaters.

Ko, also 37, gained popularity for her roles in several television dramas in the 1990s and early 2000s, and still draws one of the highest paychecks among actresses in television commercials. However, her movie career has been inconsistent compared to that of Jang, although her acting in the 1997 movie, "Beat,’’ drew positive reviews.

thkim@koreatimes.co.kr

Guest inezjang

Exactly my thoughts Armin sis..we can't let him stay single forever..

cati, Hannah, we the usual fangirls..(where's Marchy?...cryin' somewhere??) , Mona, like Ruffie (yeah that favourite DREAMY pic of ours..)said DG kept saying he's lonely and wants to have a girlfren but indeed has been dating behind our backs.. :P But the thought of being THE REAL Mrs Jang...!!!!

Guest ruffluv

i read the other day Sandra translated in her GakinMe blog that DG said he doesn't mind who his girlfriend will be, but it'll be added advantage if she loves baseball too.... :D ....

no wonder....

soyoungbase.jpg

:D:D:D

but why 'T' team??? Not 'P' team arr??? :D:D

arghhhh.....can't sleep tonite!!

wow! so this news is true! :

I'm happy for JDG, I think it's about time he got married and have a lot of kids. :D

And what a pretty mom to be GSY, for sure a beautiful couple.

I really do'nt know a lot about GSY, had she been married before? hope someone post a profile of her something?