Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest cati_21

i read the other day Sandra translated in her GakinMe blog that DG said he doesn't mind who his girlfriend will be, but it'll be added advantage if she loves baseball too.... :D ....

no wonder....

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/959/soyoungbase.jpg

:D:D:D

but why 'T' team??? Not 'P' team arr??? :D:D

arghhhh.....can't sleep tonite!!

yes dear me too...

i cant sleep.....

its hard!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

i need to dwell on this one

OPPA has a GIRLFRIEND!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

yes i second to the profiling...

honestly and not sounding bitter at all :P lol

i dont know her hehehe...

i only knew her because of LWLS......

after that...

i have no idea of who she is and what she has accomplished.....

haaaaay

oppa.... i thought i was prepared for this.....

im still shocked.....

my fan girl heart! awwwwww

Guest pssrby2005

I've translated the message JDG left at Adonis at my blog. I have a feeling this was coming soon. It's close to that time. Like you, rufflv, I'm a bit numb at the moment. I think I'll just surf today about the other two who haven't announced their wedding plans yet. LOL.

Guest ruffluv

I've translated the message JDG left at Adonis at my blog. I have a feeling this was coming soon. It's close to that time. Like you, rufflv, I'm a bit numb at the moment. I think I'll just surf today about the other two who haven't announced their wedding plans yet. LOL.

oh hi Sandra...here you are! i read your blog just now. Honestly, like you, i was a bit hurt by his bachelor quips, as you put it. But he has apologized for it, and we just have to understand how hard it is for the most eligible bachelor and the most popular actor in his country to announce something personal like this. See, they haven't even married yet and the whole Korea is in chaos already. I believe there's a reason for him to keep saying those quips. Let's just keep loving and supporting him.... :rolleyes:

oh, and thanx for all your translation. I love your blog very much! :)

dgsoyoung2.jpg

JDG is not getting any younger so we have to let him go to start his own family. But... it would be tough for women to bear a child at 37.

i'm in the medical field... and in today's technology world... age 37 women can still have a healthy pregnancy...

so it won't be "tough" as compared to 20 years ago... where babies would be born with ailments...

the only high risk problem that are common is that at best the baby will be born slightly larger than

the usual full term babies

Guest leimondale

They make a very good looking couple. JDG is not getting any younger so we have to let him go to start his own family. But... it would be tough for women to bear a child at 37.

Anyway, good luck and best wishes to the couple.

yup!!! its true!! JDG is not getting any younger

the koreans / fans were just in chaos bcoz the news was really shocking

as in a millions of OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!!! whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt????

coz in his previous interviews he never said anything that he was already committed he just stated that he already wants to settle down and have his own family, and if you read between the lines he's already implying something, or giving us a hint, i mean any bachelor announcing news like this sure had a fiance / girlfriend and they're so lucky that kept it as a secret considering that both of them were celebrities public figures

and there it is!!!! JDG's long wait is over!

mona is right let's just enjoy the rest of the days of JDG still being single

maybe the wedding bells will ring next year unless, the couple will give us another blasting / shocking news during the presscon, so gurlsssss its better to get yourselves ready and always have boxes of tissues by your side

well as everyone said if he's happy and so are we

Guest serena98

I have not posted here in ages, but always read everyone's sweet and fun writings. Of course, am glad he has found someone but am feeling quite (illogically) depressed.

Sigh.

Now the dream (mine, yours) is over! Ah, well. I wished to meet him for 15 years, but it never happened. What can one do, but just wish everyone happiness...!

wow! so this news is true! :

I'm happy for JDG, I think it's about time he got married and have a lot of kids. :D

And what a pretty mom to be GSY, for sure a beautiful couple.

I really do'nt know a lot about GSY, had she been married before? hope someone post a profile of her something?

What a surprise !! I never thought it IS So Young. However, it's a good news that he has a GF.

For someone who does not know GSY: she's super duper famous in Korea in the 90s. Every one in their 30s knows her. She's my hubby's favorite, and now she's dating my favorite actor LOL..

I am feeling like Song Seung Heon is dating Choi Ji Woo again.

Guest ruffluv

hello Jangers.....

i did not sleep a wink last nite! when is this hurt feelings going to go away???

Korean press is so excited about this, that they already morphed DG+SY 2 year- old child's face.... :lol:

it's not surprising that he looks very European as DG himself looks very mixed!

20091105190308256e7_190718_0.jpg

sc: Newsen @ Yahoo Korea

WOW. The media just announced that they've been dating for 2 years and everyone is already talking about marriage, :lol: I know he's at the age of settling down, but is she really the one? Let's not rush into things. Well, I'm hoping he won't.. yet.

I'm truly happy for him.. both of them, really. :D

WOW. The media just announced that they've been dating for 2 years and everyone is already talking about marriage, :lol: I know he's at the age of settling down, but is she really the one? Let's not rush into things. Well, I'm hoping he won't.. yet.

I'm truly happy for him.. both of them, really. :D

What two years? I never knew that. It's amazing how their relationship flew under the radar.

Guest valley girl

They make a very good looking couple. JDG is not getting any younger so we have to let him go to start his own family. But... it would be tough for women to bear a child at 37.

Anyway, good luck and best wishes to the couple.

nicole kidman gave birth on her 40's some hollywood celebrities too.

anyway thanks for translate his message

i've been wondering before when Kstar will admitted openly about their relationship.

he shouldn't be Apologizes about this. He needs a girl right???

i think most People will agree with Go so Young hehehhe..

Netizen in korea so obsessed with their star.

for example Hyun bin case with her Former ex girlfriend Hwang jihyun.

Then some a-list celebrities who rumoured B-list ( poor the B list ).

anyway this pic rite??

jws-20080410170034.jpg

People think GSY with JWS.

oh my....

I'm shocked yet very happy...

Finally he found his woman..., no need to hurry to get marry..

Just enjoy your lovey dovey time...:)

I'm sad uri oppa not single anymore, but i don't want him growing old alone...so

Chukahae Oppa..!!

I'm so happy with them, how can they hide it from public..and media...:)

Guest ruffluv

I'm so happy with them, how can they hide it from public..and media...:)

hi Marchy....haha...at last you are here again.....maybe only this kind of news can reunite all the Jangers here again huh... :)

about them in public....there's this news about the guard or something always see them meeting late at night....i translated through Google and you know how that turn out to be.... :wacko::wacko: ......i don't want to give wrong story...so...junique....junique...where are you??? please translate this, dear.... :P

고소영, 열애 터진날 밤 장동건 집서 미드나잇 회동

[일간스포츠] 2009년 11월 06일(금) 오전 10:32 가 가| 이메일| 프린트 [JES 김범석]

htm_200911061031530107000001070100-001.jpg

5일 밤 11시. 서울 강남구 논현동의 한 주상복합아파트 지하 주차장에 날렵한 벤츠 한 대가 '스르륵' 들어왔다. 차에서 내린 여성은 매니저로 보이는 건장한 남자와 승강기쪽으로 재빠르게 발걸음을 옮겼다. 이곳은 외부인 출입이 엄격히 제한된 장동건의 럭셔리한 아파트였다.

장동건·고소영 커플과 측근들이 이날 밤 장동건의 집에 모여 심야 대책 회의를 가졌다.

두 사람의 기획사 핵심 참모들과 몇몇 측근들도 속속 도착했다. 그러나 말만 대책 회의였일 뿐 분위기는 전혀 심각하지 않았다. 마치 자축 파티 같은 분위기였다고 한 관계자는 귀띔했다. 특히 이날로써 비밀 연애의 마침표를 찍게 된 두 주인공의 표정은 가장 밝았다고 한다.

장동건의 집에서 '미드나잇' 회동을 가진 이들은 인터넷 기사와 댓글을 일일이 체크하며 열애 발표 이후 여론 추이를 살폈고, 향후 대책을 마련하기 위해 자정이 넘도록 의견을 나눴다. 장동건이 이날 자정을 넘겨 아도니스 팬사이트에 직접 글을 올린 것도 이 회의의 결과물이었다.

이날 심야 회의를 소집, 주재한 사람은 집주인 장동건이었다. 그는 이날 낮 경기도 모 골프장에서 골프를 즐긴 뒤 소속사로부터 '긴박한 진돗개 하나' 상황을 전해듣고 서둘러 상경했다. 집으로 매니저들을 불러 급박했던 상황을 정리했고, 열애를 인정하는 내용의 보도자료를 작성해 언론사에 보냈다. 그는 보도자료 문구 하나하나까지 세심하게 신경 쓴 것으로 알려졌다.

같은 시간 강남의 모 백화점에 있던 고소영도 매니저로부터 "열애 기사가 떴으니 전화 꺼놓고 집에 가 있으라"는 말을 듣고 곧장 귀가했다. 고소영은 이날 밤 장동건과 여러 조언을 주고받았고, 특히 신속하게 열애 인정 보도자료를 배포한 것과 관련해 고마움을 표한 것으로 전해진다. 자칫 자신에게 돌아올 부담을 장동건이 짊어준 것에 대한 무한한 신뢰와 애정이었다.

김범석 기자 [kbs@joongang.co.kr]

cr: Yahoo Korea

on other notes, i was browsing his Baidu sites....seems that most fans are heartbroken that one of his ex- costars (i think you know who) is not THE ONE. boy....i just can't believe these people!!! that drama is almost 10 years already! i love the pair so much too....best chemistry ever...but we just need to face reality! In his message to Adonis, DG sounds like he really loves GSY....so i hope we as true fans will respect his decision and support him!

Guest kdramafanusa

Jang Dong-gun talks about actress girlfriend

Reporter : Park Kun-ouc | kun1112@asiae.co.kr

기사입력 2009.11.06 12:44 최종수정 2009.11.06 12:44

2009110611595546423_1.jpg

Actor Jang Dong-gun (left) and actress Ko So-young (right). [Asia Economic Daily]

Top Korean movie star Jang Dong-gun, who took the country by surprise yesterday after revealing he has been dating actress Ko So-young, wrote a message to fans early on Friday to talk about their relationship.

"You may have been surprised by the news...... As you all know, I have been friends with So-young for a long time and have appeared in a movie together," Jang started by saying in a posting on the website of his official fan club Adonis.

"We became extremely close at one point and I came to like her," Jang said, expressing his affection for the starlet. "We would always worry and root on for each other during hard times."

He ended his message by apologizing to his fans for not having told them about the news first and asked for support for their relationship. "You will be the first to know if I have any good news," he promised.

Sources close to the actors have said the two, both 37-years-old, have been dating for two years now and may get married as soon as next month, but Jang's agency AM Entertainment dismissed the rumors.

Over several occasions, the two were speculated to be in a relationship since appearing together in 1999 film "Love Wind, Love Song" but both movie stars had denied such reports everytime.

Jang, one of Korea's top actors since his debut in 1993, has won several critical acclaims for his roles in hit films including "Friend" and "Taegukgi", the third most-watched Korean film in box office history. He recently starred in box office topper "Good Morning President", the opening film for the Pusan International Film Festival last month.

Ko, who debuted in the same year as Jang, has appeared in over a dozen films including 1997 film "Beat" which gained her stardom after appearing alongside co-star Jung Woo-sung.

Reporter : Park Kun-ouc kun1112@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

oh my....

I'm shocked yet very happy...

Finally he found his woman..., no need to hurry to get marry..

Just enjoy your lovey dovey time... :)

I'm sad uri oppa not single anymore, but i don't want him growing old alone...so

Chukahae Oppa..!!

I'm so happy with them, how can they hide it from public..and media... :)

omy, Marchy happened!

i m wondering where are you!!

our oppa never stop surprising us with GOOD NEWS

omy, it is coincident or? since my most beloved two men are marrying 2 women named YOUNG!!

i have to change my name to YOUNG too..

Donggun Ssi, wed at this year end and have baby next year end

we love to see that, and of course, all blessing to you and your newly family !!

hello Jangers.....

i did not sleep a wink last nite! when is this hurt feelings going to go away???

Korean press is so excited about this, that they already morphed DG+SY 2 year- old child's face.... :lol:

it's not surprising that he looks very European as DG himself looks very mixed!

http://l.yimg.com/go/news/picture/2009/e7/...e7_190718_0.jpg

sc: Newsen @ Yahoo Korea

hahah! were it their future son, if he were,

i dun see anything resemblance! Like David Beckham's than JDG's

aish! this computer job need to improve their skill!

:lol:

Guest greenhotchilipeper

for fan who was heartbroken because of the news, I get your point.

I do love the couple Kim ha Neul and Kwon S Woo, the day he announced weeding but sky is not his wife, I was so miserbrable so much, SO now i ifeel your smood.

Be support the couple JDG and GSY. she not also pretty, she used tobe a CF queen, but also a nice girfriend, like JAng oppa said before, both of them shared happy n sorrow in those years, it's so sweet.

Dear news couple, we are with you.