Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Last nite me watched "Lost Memories 2009"... It's 3rd time... Still luv 2 much..

He spoke Japanese all that play... acted pro... and mostly noticed...great great appreance...

11_7_100.gif

Reposting pics of this thread's version of Santa from the old thread! :P

pirate2.jpg

OMG, me cud not recognize my hubby..... :(:(

Anybody pls tell me WHO 's incharge of Make-up in this Typhoon ? :angry::angry::angry:

OMG, me cud not recognize my hubby..... :(:(

Anybody pls tell me WHO 's incharge of Make-up in this Typhoon ? :angry::angry::angry:

I was in charge, TY! U mean u don't like my work? :o:P

TY, gotta catch dinner! See ya! :)

Reposting this from Taegukgi thread; the photo-article earlier posted by azura babe! :)

report10hv.jpg

Source: http://tvzonebbs2.media.daum.net

Best Looking Faces selected by plastic surgeons in Kangnam

The Best 10 of Handsome men:

1. Jang Dong-Gun

2. Won Bin

3. Brian (Fly to the Sky)

4. Jung Woo-Sung

5. So Ji-Sub

6. Song Seung-Hun

7. Min Kyung-Hoon

8. Hyun Bin

9. Bae Yong-Joon

10. Kang Dong-Won

The plastic surgeons described JDK’s face as a perfectly proportioned face.

The Best 10 of Beautiful women:

1. Kim Hee-Seon

2. Lee Young-Ae

3. Kim Tae-Hee

4. Han Ga-In

5. Lee Na-Young

6. Jeon Ji-Hyun

7. Song Hye-Kyo

8. Koo Hye-Seon

9. Lee Mi-Yeon

10. Lee Eun-Joo

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Kun English Forum Board

HUGGZ BABES... :) ..

Missing all my funny happy groovy JDG Chickas..

So he is No. 1 Most Bankable Korean Actor :rolleyes:

And also listed the most desirable face men in Korea want to have.. :)

Of coz the most good looking eligible bachelor too.. ;)

Taking a break to swoon and drool...*sighs*..at all his gorgeous pics...thanks y'all!!..*kiss-kiss*

HUGGZ BABES... :) ..

Missing all my funny happy groovy JDG Chickas..

So he is No. 1 Most Bankable Korean Actor :rolleyes:

And also listed the most desirable face men in Korea want to have.. :)

Of coz the most good looking eligible bachelor too.. ;)

Taking a break to swoon and drool...*sighs*..at all his gorgeous pics...thanks y'all!!..*kiss-kiss*

Hi inez sunbae, u were gone long! :o But nice to have u back! :) And yes, just really so happy for and proud of this man! B) Nice avie!

Hi azura babe!

Hi inez sunbae, u were gone long! :o But nice to have u back! :) And yes, just really so happy for and proud of this man! B) Nice avie!

Hi azura babe!

Yo jisung babe..... :D

aa020.jpg

aa021.jpg

aa022.jpg

Reposting this from Taegukgi thread; the photo-article earlier posted by azura babe! :)

report10hv.jpg

Source: http://tvzonebbs2.media.daum.net

Best Looking Faces selected by plastic surgeons in Kangnam

The Best 10 of Handsome men:

1. Jang Dong-Gun

2. Won Bin

3. Brian (Fly to the Sky)

4. Jung Woo-Sung

5. So Ji-Sub

6. Song Seung-Hun

7. Min Kyung-Hoon

8. Hyun Bin

9. Bae Yong-Joon

10. Kang Dong-Won

The plastic surgeons described JDK’s face as a perfectly proportioned face.

The Best 10 of Beautiful women:

1. Kim Hee-Seon

2. Lee Young-Ae

3. Kim Tae-Hee

4. Han Ga-In

5. Lee Na-Young

6. Jeon Ji-Hyun

7. Song Hye-Kyo

8. Koo Hye-Seon

9. Lee Mi-Yeon

10. Lee Eun-Joo

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Kun English Forum Board

The above male list is quite not exact except the 1st ... ofcourse.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It lacked my Sangwoo :angry::angry: Funny Surgeons... they may see plastic too much to know the actual real appreance ..... Or may be Jang's face is too bright for them to open their eyes wide enough for recognizing the runner-up choice??????????... :angry::angry:

The most funiest goes to Ladies list... me speechless...for the 1st n 10th

Guest ruffluv109

Reposting some of my fave pics, culled from various sources including the old soompi!

bdayeve.jpg

inshower.jpg

DonGun03.jpg

rUFF, LOVED EXCHANGING pmS WITH U OVER AT HIS ENGLISH BOARD! BE SEEING YA!

gahhhhhh!!! jisung!!! what are you trying to do!!!! are you trying to kill me with these babelicious pix??? :rolleyes:

and yeah, my big sis...i mean lil sis...big sis...whatever.... :P ...you know i enjoyed chatting with ya so much! :)

a-cool-051.jpg

smk1.jpg

credit loshui

oh no!! not again!!! gals gals!! plz take pity on my poor heart!! i dun wanna die before giving little jang to my hubbie :D

No...all those pics I posted are from his 2005 Calendar....

i see...i tot the calendar come along with the photobook... :unsure: ...do you have somemore?other months maybe??? :D

04_img_05.jpg

credit jangdonggun-club

i want to sleep with him on that bed too... :rolleyes:

Reposting pics of this thread's version of Santa from the old thread! :P

pirate2.jpg

what a sexxxy sexxy pirate...i'll give him all my money and myself in no time if he ever decided to rob me!! :P

jdgwallie102205.jpg

credit jangdonggun-club

Thanx azura...i like him in this picture...very pretty...yeah...pretty....that's what i like about him...he can be so cute, he can be so macho, he can be so manly, he can be so gorgeous and he can be so pretty...not many actor can be cute, sexy and manly at the same time!! here's the bigger version of that pic...

PL-loshui37.jpg

inez sunbae....missing you too...but i understand you must be very busy on this Ramadhan....i'm busy too...well, at least my mom is busy.... :P

I was in charge, TY! U mean u don't like my work? :o:P

Like ur work??? :angry::angry:

Let's double check wat u have done to him....

Next time if u had chance to act a movie, me would incharge to be ur EXCLUSIVE MAKE-UP :lol::lol::lol:

oh no!! not again!!! gals gals!! plz take pity on my poor heart!! i dun wanna die before giving little jang to my hubbie :D

i want to sleep with him on that bed too... :rolleyes:

what a sexxxy sexxy pirate...i'll give him all my money and myself in no time if he ever decided to rob me!! :P

It would be your turn, Ruffluv109 step by step mah,

- Be patient to wait for his ROB first ...

- After that be well-prepared on the WAITING LIST to ur turn to "sleep with him on that bed" (ur words)

- Then u will have chance to give hime "LITTLE JANG" (ur words too). Pssshhhh, that time u also must be on waiting list too because not only u - his wife in the marterniti hospital lah.... :lol::lol::lol:

Guest ruffluv109

The above male list is quite not exact except the 1st ... ofcourse.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It lacked my Sangwoo :angry::angry: Funny Surgeons... they may see plastic too much to know the actual real appreance ..... Or may be Jang's face is too bright for them to open their eyes wide enough for recognizing the runner-up choice??????????... :angry::angry:

The most funiest goes to Ladies list... me speechless...for the 1st n 10th

hehe...TY dear, relax, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, remember?? :D I only agree with 3 people in that guys' list and i don't even know who's no.3 & no. 7... :D . but i think the gals' list is pretty good, tho kim tae hee definitely should be first, and song hye gyo second.

Yo jisung babe..... :D

aa020.jpg

more pix from the same interview...

j3568-jackal35.jpgj3570-jackal35.jpg

j3586-jackal2335.jpgj3573-jackal2335.jpg

j35811-jackal2335.jpgj3585-jackal2335.jpg

j3571-jackal35.jpgj3593-jackal0735.jpg

source: jackal35

bonus pic...

00000000.jpg

he must be thinking about our future together... :rolleyes:

hehe...TY dear, relax, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, remember?? :D I only agree with 3 people in that guys' list and i don't even know who's no.3 & no. 7... :D . but i think the gals' list is pretty good, tho kim tae hee definitely should be first, and song hye gyo second.

Me 100% agree with ur idea on the Ladies list... for KTH n SHG..

For the Gentlemen... the ones me dun know is much more than ur... besides ur no. 3 n 7 me either to No.4 n 10. Those list me agreed the 1st, 2nd, 6th n 9th... Anyway 2 of my 3 emperors are there.. :)

Guest ruffluv109

It would be your turn, Ruffluv109 step by step mah,

- Be patient to wait for his ROB first ...

- After that be well-prepared on the WAITING LIST to ur turn to "sleep with him on that bed" (ur words)

- Then u will have chance to give hime "LITTLE JANG" (ur words too). Pssshhhh, that time u also must be on waiting list too because not only u - his wife in the marterniti hospital lah.... :lol:

if only all that will come true.... :rolleyes: ...sadly, reality speaking...it won't.... :( ...even if he wants to marry me, i dun think my parents would allow me to marry an actor.... :( ...and a korean actor for that matter.... :unsure::(

Me 100% agree with ur idea on the Ladies list... for KTH n SHG..

For the Gentlemen... the ones me dun know is much more than ur... besides ur no. 3 n 7 me either to No.4 n 10. Those list me agreed the 1st, 2nd, 6th n 9th... Anyway 2 of my 3 emperors are there..

yeah...kim tae hee is definitely the most gorgeous korean gal....can you imagine how their kids would look like if dong gun ever decided to marry her?? :o:rolleyes:

for the guy, no. 4 is Jung woo Sung, you know, the other guy in the Giordano ad....and no. 10...dong won...he's my fav. guy after my hubby and wonbin.....

okay, one more pic before i sleep...

all rite, gals....and you especially TY....g'nite!!! ;)

if only all that will come true.... sadly, reality speaking...it won't.... :( ...even if he wants to marry me, i dun think my parents would allow me to marry an actor.... :( ...and a korean actor for that matter....

yeah...kim tae hee is definitely the most gorgeous korean gal....can you imagine how their kids would look like if dong gun ever decided to marry her??

for the guy, no. 4 is Jung woo Sung, you know, the other guy in the Giordano ad....and no. 10...dong won...he's my fav. guy after my hubby and wonbin.....

all rite, gals....and you especially TY....g'nite!!! ;)

Ruf, Granted that ur parents are so SHARP-MINDED ... They dun want u to fight with us ... That made our team reduce a competitor in the qualifying match.... (just joke :lol::lol: )

Sorry again for not knowing ur prince DongWon, but me wud like u gals to know that me too innocent to know ALL-K HUNKS :o:o The gentlemen me aware of are about 15 only .... Poor me :(:(