Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest zarbiey

thanks to all you girls for posting such wonderful wonderful (not to mention gorgeously yummy) pictures of our dong gun ssi... :wub: :wub:

*sigh*

HE'S THE MAN!!!

Guest ruffluv109

ht1.jpg

They should make a movie together....they look so good together..... :rolleyes:

JDGSIDEPROFILESINFILMS.jpg

credits jangdonggun.co.kr/jangdonggun-club

look at that Typhoon pic!!! how can he be so handsome even with that scar?!! :rolleyes:

DSC01284.jpg

wow...thanx windstruck....never seen this one before....i'm lovin' it!!! :P ...must be from his photobook, huh?

:P ..Still here babe..still naked..so tired lah these days..fasting and all..

This few weeks i will be very busy..making , baking cookies, cakes and stuff..

Selamat Berpuasa, sunbae....and i think it's too early to wish you Selamat Hari Raya.... :D ...can you make for me some cookies?? i want tart nenas ... :rolleyes:

thanks to all you girls for posting such wonderful wonderful (not to mention gorgeously yummy) pictures of our dong gun ssi...

*sigh*

HE'S THE MAN!!!

hi zarb....long time no see....still having probs with the connection, huh??

Jis babe!!!!...where are you hiding??? my life is not complete without chatting with ya!!! it's like looking at dg's pic before goin to bed every nite.... :rolleyes:

Translated from: chinese.chosun.com

http://chinese.chosun.com/site/data/html_d...0051017000008.h tml

2005.10.17 11:52

Can “Typhoon’ surpass “Taegukgi”?

The question of whether mega movie “Typhoon” can break the box office record of “Taegukgi” has received much attention lately. “Typhoon” will premiere on 15 December. This movie can be comparable to “Taegukgi” in various aspects.

Firstly, in terms of scale, both “Typhoon” and “Taegukgi” are mega movies with production cost of about 15 billion won and both movies were acted by our country’s highest box office actor Jang Dong Gun as its leading actor.

In addition to that, the 2 movies have top stars Won Bin and Lee Jung Jae as JDG’s respective co-stars. And both director Kang Je-gyu and Kwak Kyung-taek excel in directing masculine movies.

At the same time, Taegukgi and Typhoon are the flagship products of Korean movie industry’s top entertainment companies Showbox and CJ Entertainment respectively. Therefore it is only natural that the issue of whether Typhoon will do well in box office become the focus of attention.

As such, Typhoon has started promoting an atmosphere by targeting at Taegukgi. On 11 October during the promotional event “Typhoon’s Night” held at the Grand Hotel, Busan, Kwak Kyung Taek said, “I have confidence to beat Taegukgi.” JDG who acted in Taegukgi also said, “ Frankly speaking, I believe Typhoon will be a success. I hope to break the previous record.”

It is interesting to wait and see the outcome of the contest between the 2 movies at the end of the year.

(Translated by dreamer for Just Jang Dong Gun)

Source: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr and http://news.naver.com

PIFF audiences, “JDG’s ‘Typhoon’ will attract 12.4 million viewers”

[star News 2005-10-18 19:32]

Can “Typhoon” surpass the record of “Taegukgi”? The audiences who visited 10th PIFF answered “yes”. “Typhoon” official booth at Busan Nampodong from 6 to 13 October conducted survey to forecast box-office performance of “Typhoon”. The result was the average ‘number of viewers’ forecasted by 1,079 participants was as high as 12,483,665 people.

(Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun)

Credits to both article: www.jang-donggun.com

let's all pray for the success of Typhoon, okay gals??

pix...

starnight1loshui371mx.jpg

that woman again!!!! :angry::angry:

source: http://blog.naver.com/loshui37.do

reposting these Giordano pic...looking at these pic, who would have believe that he is a Korean?? this guy MUST have a mix blood...eventho he denied it, i'm sure he has...no pure Korean would look like that...

giordanosummer.jpg

giordanored.jpg

giordano89.jpg

source: Sangsang Studio

Jis babe!!!!...where are you hiding??? my life is not complete without chatting with ya!!! it's like looking at dg's pic before goin to bed every nite.... :rolleyes:

Hi ruffie and the rest of the jdg babes! :) Okey, so I guess that's a tactful way of saying I put u to sleep eh? :P Been really busy with a lot of things lately, and still no respite in sight despite the sleepless nights, whew! I feel very much like our man here, tirelessly promoting 2 big films that are almost simultaneously showing in December...I doubt he still has energy enough left for what ever it is u do every night, without fail...well possible maybe, but only with a lot of help from tongkat ali! :rolleyes::lol:

and ruffie, sorry but no, I don't second a movie with jeon ji hyun just yet...well maybe if she plays his sister that would be fine! Other than that, just please let him be! :rolleyes:

and u gals, thanks for the pics! A feast for the eyes indeed...they're just about to bolt from their sockets! :P

They should make a movie together....they look so good together..... :rolleyes:

look at that Typhoon pic!!! how can he be so handsome even with that scar?!! :rolleyes:

wow...thanx windstruck....never seen this one before....i'm lovin' it!!! :P ...must be from his photobook, huh?

Selamat Berpuasa, sunbae....and i think it's too early to wish you Selamat Hari Raya.... :D ...can you make for me some cookies?? i want tart nenas ... :rolleyes:

Can “Typhoon” surpass the record of “Taegukgi”? The audiences who visited 10th PIFF answered “yes”.

...looking at these pic, who would have believe that he is a Korean?? this guy MUST have a mix blood...eventho he denied it, i'm sure he has...no pure Korean would look like that...

Ruffie Love..of coz you're from Malaysia!!

Yes..tart nenas is a MUST..i would love to bake some for JDG ... :P

and yes for you and the JDG babes too!.

I definitely think Typhoon will be a hit movie..!!

And yes..he looks like a South American to me.. :rolleyes:

Article: October 13, 2005

Source: http://ent.tom.com/1002/1011/20051013-155671.html

The producer Zhang Jia Zhen of The Battle of Red Cliff revealed two nights ago that the Japanese distributors would like to extend to other Asian markets and would like to invite Korean stars to beef up the cast. The list include Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun and etc to star with Chow Yun Fat.

This for real, ruff? Wow, that would be so awesome! I wonder how the story would go though...I mean 3 Asian superstars sharing equal screentime, that has gotta create some havoc and demand a lot of serious brainstorming...the screenwriters and the rest of the people behind the movie have their work cut out for them. I wouldn't miss this for the world! :D Thanks for sharing ruffie! Btw, I think I know who ccbabe is...that u, conniec? :)

Hi inez sunbae! What are tart nenas? Whatever, I sure would love some! Can i place my order now? :P And what's with the dervish of activities lately, eh? First, painting 3 rooms with 3 different colors, and now baking cookies/cakes, both done while naked to boot! :o:lol:

donggj0147lj.jpg

donggj0155do.jpg

donggj0160se.jpg

donggj0170si.jpg

donggj0186ti.jpg

donggj0196dm.jpg

report10hv.jpg

credit jangdonggun-club

Wow, azura baby, u're inducing a major heart attack right about now! :blink: Taegukgi just happens to be my fave among all his movies, and these pics bring back bittersweet memories, whoa! Kinda feeling off though seeing lee eun joo so animated! :mellow:

Hi inez sunbae! What are tart nenas? Whatever, I sure would love some! Can i place my order now? :P And what's with the dervish of activities lately, eh? First, painting 3 rooms with 3 different colors, and now baking cookies/cakes, both done while naked to boot! :o:lol:

Babe.. tart nenas is pineapple tart..delicious like the man JDG himself.. :P

Yes..i am like a Super Woman these days...from painting to cleaning to cooking.. :wacko:

Of coz i will serve you my infamous cookies n tarts n stuff if we get together someday!!

and..i will do all these naked if i was Mrs Jang..just me and my lil' cute apron.. ;)

Babe.. tart nenas is pineapple tart..delicious like the man JDG himself.. :P

Yes..i am like a Super Woman these days...from painting to cleaning to cooking.. :wacko:

Of coz i will serve you my infamous cookies n tarts n stuff if we get together someday!!

and..i will do all these naked if i was Mrs Jang..just me and my lil' cute apron.. ;)

Okey, I'll hold u to that promise! :D

And u still have your lacey white apron tucked away somewhere, sunbae? What happened to the little black dress? :blink: I thought both were blown away by the recent typhoon that came avisiting soompi! :rolleyes:

TY babe, I don't see a gun! I see another thing, ahem hanging off that belt loop! :rolleyes::lol:

TY babe, I don't see a gun! I see another thing, ahem hanging off that belt loop! :rolleyes::lol:

Jisung dear, ur "Another thing" is also A GUN lah ... regardless hanging on or hanging off that belt...

:lol::lol:

donggj0186ti.jpg

credit jangdonggun-club

The photographer took this pix so amateur.. showing Lee's complexion too :(:(:( that made her aged to Jang.... Bitter memory... but me still dun know y she did it .... :o:o

Jisung dear, ur "Another thing" is also A GUN lah ... regardless hanging on or hanging off that belt...

:lol::lol:

A gun that shoots blanks eh, TY? :rolleyes::lol:

The photographer took this pix so amateur.. showing Lee's complexion too :(:(:( that made her aged to Jang.... Bitter memory... but me still dun know y she did it .... :o:o

U're right...really sad what happened to her, and we may never know her reason for doing such, but we remain grateful for her life...saw a couple of her movies and thought she was good (Lover's Concerto and Bungee Jumping).

saw a couple of her movies and thought she was good (Lover's Concerto and Bungee Jumping).

I saw her in 2 movies Taegukgi and Red Letter ... same ending: she died..

a-cool-011.jpg

They put him heavy lipstick... too red.. :angry::angry: My prince's lip is so perfect that need no addtional cosmetics lah...

donggj0069dg.jpg

This pix is soooo charming/gorgeous/suave/ hottie .... especially fascinating smile ... luv luv luv :)

I saw her in 2 movies Taegukgi and Red Letter ... same ending: she died..

Oh yes TY, thanks! That makes it 3 movies then.

They put him heavy lipstick... too red.. :angry::angry: My prince's lip is so perfect that need no addtional cosmetics lah...

Felt the same way about that pic! No need for re-touch! He is beautiful as is! B)