Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest teautis

The Promise Trailer/ Promo Clips (new one)

Download HERE

source: http://blog.naver.com/loshui37/

watch this and i'm sure you'll be more eager to watch the movie... :)

Thanks so much... definately a MUST watch on my short list of show..... i love the short Promo clips and i hope it lives up to its expectation.

i love ANYSHOW that deals with people flying, especially girls who fight well ( do not think i will see much here )..... really can't wait..... :D

Guest ruffluv109

Thanks Ruff....

Excellent...

GoodNite... :):)

Thanks so much... definately a MUST watch on my short list of show..... i love the short Promo clips and i hope it lives up to its expectation.

His character died in the end? Me look at this pix.... feel that :(:(

You are very welcome, dear TY & teautis. And yeah, TY.... :( ...i interpreted he died there too...but he was revived back in another world..... :lol: ...well...it looks like sort of that....i guess we just have to wait and see then. :unsure:

Teautis, welcome to this thread. Do visit The Promise thread at 'Other tv & movies' section. Normally i'm not a fan of all this flying movie....let's just say i'm eagerly anticipating this movie just bcoz of a certain actor.... :P ...but dangggg...the trailer really makes The Promise looks....promising huh?? :P

picture...Giordano...

Guest ruffluv109

Jang Dong-gun - "Me and the Blue Dragon Award"

Source: http://www.chosun.com/

Translated by Yuki from www.jang-donggun.com

November 29, 2004, the 25 Blue Dragon Film Awards that was held in the Main Hall of the National Theater of Korea in Changchung-dong, Seoul - It was one of the most unforgettable nights in the life of mega star Jang Dong-gun, who won the Best Actor Award.

After the award ceremony, Jang Dong-gun and the other winners had to attend a post award ceremony press conference organized by Sports Chosun. After that, he attended the award celebrations jointly organized by some of his close friends in the industry and the staffs of TaeGukGi. Many people came forward to give him congratulatory toasts and Jang Dong-gun was not able to turn them down. According to him, he had to down more that ten glasses of wine.

But who would have guessed that even thought he was busy with a whirlpool of activities for the night, Jang Dong-gun took time out to go to a place - that was Home.

"I wanted very much to win the Blue Dragon Best Actor Award, not only for myself but this is also an award that my parents had been looking forward to. I wanted to let my parents see the trophy as soon as possible, so I tried my best to rush home. At that time, my parents face beamed with happiness and joy, until today, I can still picture their expressions. They even kept the news clippings of the reports on me winning the award that was published the very next day by Sports Chosun."

For Jang Dong-gun, the Blue Dragon Award holds too many stories that he will never forget. In the history of 25 Blue Dragon Film Awards that have been organized, many of his talented peers/seniors have never been able to attain the Grand Slam (Best Actor Award, Best Supporting Actor Award, Best New Comer Award and Most Popular Award) and Jang Dong-gun is the first actor to have realized this impossible dream.

And Jang Dong-gun who credits with the Blue Dragon Film Award as "the place where actors are nurtured" has this to say:

"Jang Jin Young clinched the Best Actress Award and became an "Actor" gaining respect and further attention from the audience, isn't it therefore thru this that she gained her inner strength and later performed even better? I am no exception, although my first movie Repechage was a box office flop, I relied on this movie to win the Best New Comer Award and it gave me the strength and courage to further immerse myself in film. If things were to have been different, perhaps I would not be here today."

This year attention falls again on Jang Dong-gun as he had to drastically lose weight to film Typhoon.

As such someone asked: "Would you still be motivated to win another Best Actor Award?" To this question, Jang Dong-gun's answer was: "After winning the award last year, I am no longer infatuated with winning any more awards, the feeling of expectation and hope of winning has waned".

Replacing this, he has another wish for the Blue Dragon Film Awards: "The Blue Dragon Film Award is different from the other awards ceremony, winning it is just one aspect, what makes it stand out from the rest is the fact that this is a celebration and recognition for the people in the film industry and that, is it's main draw." He said "For an actor, we do not have a fixed place of work so I hope that the Blue Dragon Film Award festival will become a platform for everyone in the film industry to get together and develop it further, I will continue to be here to enjoy this happiness."

Chinese Translation by Xiang Yun Er from :http://datejdg.w110.leoboard.com/cgi-bin/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=122 6&show=0

i'm always touched by his love towards his parents.... :rolleyes: ...i've read somewhere before that he said there's nothing he will not do for his parents.... :rolleyes: ...such a devoted son... :wub: let us all pray that he'll bring back more and more awards for his parents and for us, his fans

a-cool-003.jpg

The nitty-gritty, scruffy-sexy...i love him in all ways.. :wub:

Thanks sexy babe..(still sipping n siowing??).

Hello all loverlies!!

Jisung babe, Ruffie, Nami, ILKS, Ella, Marchy, Zarbie, TY.. etc..all newbies !!!..

Thanks for all the clips and uber-hott pics!!..

Ruff sweet babe..u're also celebrating Eid?..Selamat Berpuasa dik..!! :)

i am making cheese fingers now..and called it JDG Cheese Fingers.. ;)

The nitty-gritty, scruffy-sexy...i love him in all ways.. :wub:

Thanks sexy babe..(still sipping n siowing??).

Hello all loverlies!!

Jisung babe, Ruffie, Nami, ILKS, Ella, Marchy, Zarbie, TY.. etc..all newbies !!!..

Thanks for all the clips and uber-hott pics!!..

Ruff sweet babe..u're also celebrating Eid?..Selamat Berpuasa dik..!! :)

i am making cheese fingers now..and called it JDG Cheese Fingers.. ;)

Yo naked sushi...u're back from baking cookies?

U're right...i'm still busy sipsiowing :D