Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

I don't think he had anything done on his face..i would have known.. ;)

:lol:

My flying kisses to Yoon Ee..Jisung babe..Ruffie..Azura..TY..Marchy..(udah buat persiapan Idul Fitri mbak??..) all the JDG angels i have missed!!..

Flying kisses back at u inez sunbae! :)

reading break, gals! :P

Foreign-language Oscar submissions set new record

By Gregg Kilday

1 hour, 58 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Having invited 91 countries to submit films for consideration in the foreign-language Oscar category, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences said Tuesday that a record 58 took up the offer.

Three countries that had not previously been represented submitted films: Costa Rica, which offered Esteban Ramirez's "Caribe"; Fiji, which submitted Vilsoni Hereniko's "The Land Has Eyes"; and Iraq, which entered Jamil Rostami's "Requiem of Snow."

Two movies arrived in the wake of local controversies. Christian Carion's "Joyeux Noel," from France, drew a complaint from France's independent producers union that the choice was "politically motivated." When Italy's first submission, Saverio Costanzo's "Private," was ruled ineligible by the Academy because none of its dialogue is in Italian, Italy submitted Cristina Comencini's "La bestia nel cuore."

Other films already have laurels on their resumes. Belgium's entry "The Child," directed by Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne, won the Palme d'Or at this year's Cannes Film Festival; Quebec director Jean-Marc Vallee's "C.R.A.Z.Y.," Canada's submission, earned the best Canadian feature film award at the Toronto International Film Festival; Gavin Hood's "Tsotsi," South Africa's entry, picked up the People's Choice Award at Toronto; and Byambasuren Davaa's "The Cave of the Yellow Dog," from Mongolia, recently took home three prizes at the Hamptons International Film Festival.

Nominations in all categories will be announced January 31, with winners unveiled March 5.The submitted films are:

Argentina, "El Aura," Fabian Bielinsky;

Bangladesh, "Shyamol Chaya," Humayun Ahmed;

Belgium, "The Child," Jean-Pierre and Luc Dardenne;

Bolivia, "Say Good Morning to Dad," Fernando Vargas;

Bosnia & Herzegovina, "Totally Personal," Nedzad Begovic;

Brazil, "Two Sons of Francisco," Breno Silveira;

Bulgaria, "Stolen Eyes," Radoslav Spassov;

Canada, "C.R.A.Z.Y.," Jean-Marc Vallee;

Chile, "Play," Alicia Scherson;

China, "The Promise," Chen Kaige;

Colombia, "La Sombra del Caminante," Ciro Guerra;

Costa Rica, "Caribe," Esteban Ramirez;

Croatia, "A Wonderful Night in Split," Arsen Anton Ostojic;

Cuba, "Viva Cuba," Juan Carlos Cremata Malberti;

Czech Republic, "Something Like Happiness," Bohdan Slama;

Denmark, "Adam's Apples," Anders Thomas Jensen;

Estonia, "Shop of Dreams," Peeter Urbla;

Fiji, "The Land Has Eyes," Vilsoni Hereniko;

Finland, "Mother of Mine," Klaus Haro;

France, "Joyeux Noel," Christian Carion;

Georgia, "Tbilisi-Tbilisi," Levan Zakareishvili;

Germany, "Sophie Scholl -- The Final Days," Marc Rothemund;

Hong Kong, "Perhaps Love," Peter Ho-Sun Chan;

Hungary, "Fateless," Lajos Koltai;

Iceland, "Ahead of Time," Agust Gudmundsson;

India, "Paheli," Amol Palekar;

Indonesia, "Gie," Riri Riza;

Iran, "So Close, So Far," Reza Mir Karimi;

Iraq, "Requiem of Snow," Jamil Rostami;

Israel, "What a Wonderful Place," Eyal Halfon;

Italy, "La Bestia Nel Cuore," Cristina Comencini;

Japan, "Blood and Bones," Yoichi Sai;

Luxembourg, "Renart the Fox," Thierry Schiel;

Mexico, "Al Otro Lado," Gustavo Loza;

Mongolia, "The Cave of the Yellow Dog," Byambasuren Davaa;

The Netherlands, "Bluebird," Mijke de Jong;

Norway, "Kissed by Winter," Sara Johnsen;

Palestine, "Paradise Now," Hany Abu-Assad;

Peru, "Dias de Santiago," Josue Mendez;

Poland, "The Collector," Feliks Falk;

Portugal, "Noite Escura," Joao Canijo;

Puerto Rico, "Cayo," Vicente Juarbe;

Romania, "The Death of Mr. Lazarescu," Cristi Puiu;

Russia, "The Italian," Andrei Kravchuk;

Serbia & Montenegro, "Midwinter Night's Dream," Goran Paskaljevic;

Singapore, "Be With Me," Eric Khoo;

Slovak Republic, "The City of the Sun," Martin Sulik;

Slovenia, "The Ruins," Janez Burger;

South Africa, "Tsotsi," Gavin Hood;

South Korea, "Welcome to Dongmakgol," Kwang-hyun Park;

Spain, "Obaba," Montxo Armendariz;

Sweden, "Zozo," Josef Fares;

Switzerland, "Tout un Hiver sans Feu," Greg Zglinski;

Taiwan, "The Wayward Cloud," Tsai Ming-liang;

Tajikistan, "Sex & Philosophy," Mohsen Makhmalbaf;

Thailand, "The Tin Mine," Jira Maligool;

Turkey, "Lovelorn," Yavuz Turgul;

Vietnam, "Buffalo Boy," Nguyen Vo Nghiem Mihn.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

source:news. yahoo.com

All the best for The Promise! Experiencing palpitations and goose bumps this early! :blink:

winter01.jpg

walking in the winter wonderland.....

Dude...I seriously think that he got something done to his face. It used to be round not long and bony.

He lost weight while filming Typhoon - as a pirate, who aint as well nourish :) but sexy no doubt!! :D But JDG gals on this forum all think that the chubbiness has come back. So, definitely not a case of doing anything to himself. He doesnt need it, that's for sure!!

Yes u did, and that was quite a slip, Tango, the always cool, calm and collected gal at dong gun's thread! ;) But maybe ain't so cool, on second thought! Nice to know u do get your feathers ruffled once in a while! :lol:

And thanks for all the info, links lately! You're turning out to be quite a wellspring of info on anything dong gun! Ruff better be more cautious! B)

Jisung, I will try to keep this thread alive as well!! Aja Aja!! :D

Source: http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain...4/newsen/v10570 183.html

Netizen select Jang Dong-gun and Ha Ji-won as Korean Zorro-Elena couple

[Newsen, Lee Hee-jin reporter, 2005-10-24 18:36]

JDG and Ha Ji-won were voted as Korean Zorro-Elena couple that equal to the sexy couple Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, in surveys conducted ahead of the release of The Legend of Zorro.

In survey on “Korean actor that fits Zorro character of The Legend of Zorro, full of charisma but also romantic and sensitive” conducted by movie site nkino from 17 to 23 October, JDG who received 55% (347 votes) from total of 631 participants took the first place, won by huge difference over Daniel Henney with 28.8% (182 votes). They were followed by Eric, Kang Dong-won and Kwon Sang-woo that received 6.7% (42 votes), 5.3% (33 votes) and 4.3% (27 votes) respectively.

Also in the same site portal site Daum conducted survey on “Actress who is like Catherine Zeta-Jones in The Legend of Zorro, sexy and brave”. Ha Ji-won who received 311 votes (45.67%) from total of 681 participants, took the first place. At 2nd place was Jeon Ji-hyun with 28.39% (197 votes), Kim Sun-ah was at 3rd place with 18.94% (129 votes) and Lee Hyo-ri at 4th place with 6.46% (44 votes)

ehhhi@newsen.co.kr

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

Hi my immortality, nice to have u back after a loooong time! Do visit this thread more often...u did start it! :P And I can see him playing Zorro, the Catherine role needs a bit of work though, me thinks! :D In other words, I think I'd make a good Catherine, indeed a perfect complement to this swashbuckler of a man! :rolleyes::lol:

jang dong gun does best represent zorro out of all those people.

although i love kang dong won too

Hello there my immortality!!

Yes..from a pirate to a masked sexy Zorro!!

I have always thought JDG a Latino!!

Kang Dong Won and Jung Woo Sung would be cool too! :rolleyes:

Jisung, I will try to keep this thread alive as well!! Aja Aja!! :D

Thanks kim, saw u posting at the Typhoon thread too! Way to go sistah! :)

Hi ruffie honey and TY babe! B)

Source: http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain...4/newsen/v10570 183.html

Netizen select Jang Dong-gun and Ha Ji-won as Korean Zorro-Elena couple

[Newsen, Lee Hee-jin reporter, 2005-10-24 18:36]

JDG and Ha Ji-won were voted as Korean Zorro-Elena couple that equal to the sexy couple Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, in surveys conducted ahead of the release of The Legend of Zorro.

In survey on “Korean actor that fits Zorro character of The Legend of Zorro, full of charisma but also romantic and sensitive” conducted by movie site nkino from 17 to 23 October, JDG who received 55% (347 votes) from total of 631 participants took the first place, won by huge difference over Daniel Henney with 28.8% (182 votes). They were followed by Eric, Kang Dong-won and Kwon Sang-woo that received 6.7% (42 votes), 5.3% (33 votes) and 4.3% (27 votes) respectively.

Also in the same site portal site Daum conducted survey on “Actress who is like Catherine Zeta-Jones in The Legend of Zorro, sexy and brave”. Ha Ji-won who received 311 votes (45.67%) from total of 681 participants, took the first place. At 2nd place was Jeon Ji-hyun with 28.39% (197 votes), Kim Sun-ah was at 3rd place with 18.94% (129 votes) and Lee Hyo-ri at 4th place with 6.46% (44 votes)

ehhhi@newsen.co.kr

The female is is so exact.... Luckily dun mentioned Kim Hee Sun :angry::lol::lol:

But to the male one only the 1st is deserved.... me wonder the followers... how cud 2nd, and especially 4th...be ranked above my Kwon... :o:o:o na na na...Anyway... they did make the best choice for the 1st...

CONGRATULATION TO MY JANG ... MANY GOOD NEWS ARRIVED TO HIM RECENTLY :D:D

TY, when u said the female is so exact, were u referring to me? :o Wow, thanks pal, for the vote of confidence! :lol: And what do u mean MY JANG? :unsure: Ruff might have something to say to that! :P

Move over Bae Yong Joon

He's the new hero By Chang May Choon

October 25, 2005

FILM producers love him as much as fans do.

Korea's Jang Dong Gun is loved by fans and movie producers alike, drawing a whopping 11.7 million admissions for his recent movie. --PUSAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL

Meet Jang Dong Gun, recently voted as South Korea's Most Bankable Movie Star.

The 33-year-old actor is best known for his signature film, Brotherhood - the top-grossing Korean film of all time with 11.7 million admissions - and has two highly-anticipated upcoming titles, The Promise and Typhoon.

His pulling power is estimated to be 1.4 million people, according to a survey done by The Chosun Ilbo. It was based on the opinions of the country's Top 12 most influential film producers.

Coming a close second is teen idol Moon Geun Young, 18, of Innocent Steps and My Little Bride fame. She attracts an estimated 1.3 million movie-goers.

Also in the Top 10 list: Jeon Ji Hyun (My Sassy Girl), Kwon Sang Woo (Love So Divine), Lee Young Ae (Sympathy For Lady Vengeance), Cha Seung Won (My Teacher Mr Kim), Kim Sun Ah (Wet Dreams), Cho Seung Woo (The Classic), Kang Hye Jung (Old Boy) and Song Kang Ho (JSA).

LEE BYUNG HUN NOT ON LIST

Interestingly, neither Bae Yong Joon nor his April Snow co-star, Son Ye Jin, made the list. He was ranked sixth last year, but fell to 28th position this year.

Also snubbed were Heavenly Kings Lee Byung Hun (A Bittersweet Life) and Won Bin (Brotherhood), despite their overwhelming popularity in Asia.

Instead, rising stars like Sang Woo and celebrity couple Seung Woo and Hye Jung are sizzling on the big screen.

Sang Woo has a notable new project, Running Wild, while Seung Woo and Hye Jung both scored at the box office this year with their films, Marathon (5.2 million admissions) and Welcome To Dongmakgol (7.1 million admissions) respectively.

Welcome was even selected as Korea's nomination for Best Foreign Film at the upcoming Oscars.

All-time favourite Ji Hyun has a mega project, Daisy, coming up, which is directed by Hong Kong's Andrew Lau (Infernal Affairs) and co-stars hunky Jung Woo Sung.

After her massive hit She's On Duty, Sun Ah made a smashing crossover to TV with the Korean ratings champion, My Lovely Samsoon.

Also on a winning streak is Young Ae, whose historical drama, Jewel In The Palace, is taking China by storm. Last week, she also snagged a Best Actress award for Sympathy For Lady Vengeance at the Sitges International Film Festival in Spain.

Seung Won just turned in a hit in the action thriller, The Big Scene, while Kang Ho reportedly commands a guaranteed payment of up to 500 million won ($800,000).

credit:lee ji woo, [News Thread] Dramas, Movies, Actors, Actresses

cool-012.jpg

Jang'er.... Me curious...

He had an ads on San Soju ... Because of his ads we are choosing this brand whenever making order in Korean Restaurants...

jdg133pl.jpg

but the above pix showing another Japanese alcohol name... Me think they are competitors... y cud?

TY, when u said the female is so exact, were u referring to me? :o Wow, thanks pal, for the vote of confidence! :lol: And what do u mean MY JANG? :unsure: Ruff might have something to say to that!

Move over Bae Yong Joon

He's the new hero By Chang May Choon

October 25, 2005

FILM producers love him as much as fans do.

Korea's Jang Dong Gun is loved by fans and movie producers alike, drawing a whopping 11.7 million admissions for his recent movie. --PUSAN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL

Meet Jang Dong Gun, recently voted as South Korea's Most Bankable Movie Star.

The 33-year-old actor is best known for his signature film, Brotherhood - the top-grossing Korean film of all time with 11.7 million admissions - and has two highly-anticipated upcoming titles, The Promise and Typhoon.

His pulling power is estimated to be 1.4 million people, according to a survey done by The Chosun Ilbo. It was based on the opinions of the country's Top 12 most influential film producers.

Coming a close second is teen idol Moon Geun Young, 18, of Innocent Steps and My Little Bride fame. She attracts an estimated 1.3 million movie-goers.

Also in the Top 10 list: Jeon Ji Hyun (My Sassy Girl), Kwon Sang Woo (Love So Divine), Lee Young Ae (Sympathy For Lady Vengeance), Cha Seung Won (My Teacher Mr Kim), Kim Sun Ah (Wet Dreams), Cho Seung Woo (The Classic), Kang Hye Jung (Old Boy) and Song Kang Ho (JSA).

LEE BYUNG HUN NOT ON LIST

Interestingly, neither Bae Yong Joon nor his April Snow co-star, Son Ye Jin, made the list. He was ranked sixth last year, but fell to 28th position this year.

Also snubbed were Heavenly Kings Lee Byung Hun (A Bittersweet Life) and Won Bin (Brotherhood), despite their overwhelming popularity in Asia.

Instead, rising stars like Sang Woo and celebrity couple Seung Woo and Hye Jung are sizzling on the big screen.

Sang Woo has a notable new project, Running Wild, while Seung Woo and Hye Jung both scored at the box office this year with their films, Marathon (5.2 million admissions) and Welcome To Dongmakgol (7.1 million admissions) respectively.

Welcome was even selected as Korea's nomination for Best Foreign Film at the upcoming Oscars.

All-time favourite Ji Hyun has a mega project, Daisy, coming up, which is directed by Hong Kong's Andrew Lau (Infernal Affairs) and co-stars hunky Jung Woo Sung.

After her massive hit She's On Duty, Sun Ah made a smashing crossover to TV with the Korean ratings champion, My Lovely Samsoon.

Also on a winning streak is Young Ae, whose historical drama, Jewel In The Palace, is taking China by storm. Last week, she also snagged a Best Actress award for Sympathy For Lady Vengeance at the Sitges International Film Festival in Spain.

Seung Won just turned in a hit in the action thriller, The Big Scene, while Kang Ho reportedly commands a guaranteed payment of up to 500 million won ($800,000).

credit:lee ji woo, [News Thread] Dramas, Movies, Actors, Actresses

:lol::lol: Dear Jisung, y u mind me of Ruff? she now on her shift wif Jang ... dun worry ... :rolleyes:

This voted news is soooo nice to MY Jang again ... me see MY Sangwoo is the 3rd ... But he is the junior still, bright future is infront of him...

Once again, Congratulation to Jang... (wonder so many congrat made him borring or not :lol: )

Jang n Kwon .... Aja Aja fightings

Bae dear... Come back to Korean pls.... :(

Guest ruffluv109

(wonder so many congrat made him borring or not :lol: )

:lol::lol::lol: ...oh my goodness!!!! TY....you are really sooo cute!!!!! now that is sooo funny!!!! :lol: ...

picture time....

b515fr.jpg

o457jj.jpg

jdg57cv.jpg

jdg75xy.jpg

460jq.jpg

483hn.jpg

564za.jpg

sin_1-loshui37.jpg

pt1672rm.jpg

source: loshui37, luk (jdg everland)

TY dear, dg is now endorsing another brand,Chamisul...he's no more Soju spokesperson now.

hi jisung a.k.a zeta jones wannabe :P ...and all the dg ladies here...have a sweet dreamz!!!

:lol::lol::lol: ...oh my goodness!!!! TY....you are really sooo cute!!!!! now that is sooo funny!!!! :lol: ...

picture time....

pt1672rm.jpg

TY dear, dg is now endorsing another brand,Chamisul...he's no more Soju spokesperson now.

Dear Ruff, thanks for info on his alcohol :lol:

wonder y hubby did not update me about his new endorsing... :o:o

M not sure whether the new brand being sold in any Korean Restaurants here... since it is Japanese prod...

Me still insist SAnSoju.... while trying to find out Chamisul ...

Jang'ers, dun think me an Alcohol worm... just that enjoyable moments in resta n missing him same time... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good morning all Jang'ers

pt1672rm.jpg

ooh..lala..Ruffie (boleh batal puasa i..!) u're doing this to kill me softly..

:rolleyes: ..so many yummilicious pics of His Gorgeousness!!

I wanna be in his arms right now!! :wub: he simply oozes tons of sex/manly appeal in that pic!!..*dies*

Thanks kim, saw u posting at the Typhoon thread too! Way to go sistah! :)

Hi ruffie honey and TY babe! B)

Jisung, we gals should be drumming up the adrenalin and attract as many people to that thread to show our support!!

Hi gals, check out my work on Kum Lun - couldnt sleep last night!!

;);)

slaveKunLunkim.jpg

Guest ruffluv109

wonder y hubby did not update me about his new endorsing... :o:o

hubby???oh here you go again.....TY dearie....he's MY hubby...i repeat MY hubby....36_1_28.gif:angry:

ooh..lala..Ruffie (boleh batal puasa i..!) u're doing this to kill me softly..

:rolleyes: ..so many yummilicious pics of His Gorgeousness!!

I wanna be in his arms right now!! :wub: he simply oozes tons of sex/manly appeal in that pic!!..*dies*

sunbae, batal puasa??? bahaya tu.... :o:o ....that's why i prefer to sipsiow him at night nowadays.... :D

Hi gals, check out my work on Kum Lun - couldnt sleep last night!!

Here's another one...

Tango sis...glad that you are very active here...keep it up gal!!! we gotta spread the love we have for this amazing man... :rolleyes:

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...inment/200510/2 0051027/5a701004.htm

Typhoon world premiere in early December – “typhoon class” preview preparation

[sports Chosun 2005-10-26 11:25]

It would be attended by 1000 people from Korea and overseas - consider to lease a huge theater for the preview.

5a701004.jpg

Top star Jang Dong-gun, the first grand slam winner of Blue Dragon Awards, would start his Asia conquest.

JDG who grabbed the best actor award at last year Blue Dragon Awards, would become Asian press’ spotlight through Typhoon (directed by Kwak Kyung-taek, production by Zininsa Film). Typhoon that also stars Lee Jung-jae and Lee Mi-yeon has been preparing a “typhoon class” preview.

Now they are working on the English subtitle for a large-scale world premiere in early December. Film journalists and distributors from Japan, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan planned to attend the preview. 100 journalists from 35 media were planning to attend from Japan only, it’s forecasted that more than 1000 people would attend the preview. They review the possibilities to rent huge theater to hold the preview from the exclusive management of existing multiplex. Since the highlight scene was opened to public at Busan early this month, overseas buyers’ interest to Typhoon has been increasing rapidly.

The overseas sales official of CJ Entertainment revealed, “We produced 6 minute overseas promotion tape recently, requests are pouring in from various places”. In Typhoon, a blockbuster that was filming at Thailand and Russia with 13 billion won pure production cost, we would see JDG as pirate “Sin”, a character that overflow with distinct personality.

Meanwhile, director Chen Kaige’s The Promise was reported would open large-scale promotion, JDG would have to visit China in the middle of December. With Typhoon and The promise JDG holds two cards to make big splash in China.

<Jeon Sang-hee reporter, nowater@>

Guest freebird

Hi all :)

Here's a good news..

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...5851_11692.html

Jang Dong-gun to appear on cover of Time magazine

dong_l.jpg

27/10/2005 -- Top actor Jang Dong-gun has been selected as the most celebrated Korean star. An interview with Jang will be published as the cover story of the upcoming issue of the Asian edition of Time magazine, due for release in mid-November, and his picture will appear on the cover.

“It is the first time a Korean actor will appear on the cover of Time. It means that Jang has gained recognition as a top Korean actor,” said a person from Jang’s agency.

The cover story will also feature other prominent Korean figures widely acclaimed for their achievements, such as Professor Hwang Woo-suk, who drew the international spotlight for his epoch-making embryonic stem cell research, as well as Seoul Mayor Lee Myung-bak and Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon.

Jang is described in the story as a talented actor and box-office star known for his role in the movie “Taegeugki,” which was the first domestically produced movie to top the box-office in Korea. He has also emerged as the most watched actor not only in Asia but in the global movie market as well, with his upcoming movies “Typhoon” and “The Promise” expected to draw a total of 10 million viewers when they open this December and January, 2006, respectively.

Time’s interview with Jang will cover his life as an actor and his successful efforts to establish a presence in the global movie market. Jang’s agency said that in his interview, the actor will talk not only about his career but also about the development of the Korean movie industry, its position in the global market, and his role as a member of the movie industry.

The interview schedule was set during the magazine cover photo shoot that was held Oct. 25 at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul. The photo features Jang with long hair combed down, a gentle smile, and a piercing yet charming look in his eyes.

hubby???oh here you go again.....TY dearie....he's MY hubby...i repeat MY hubby....36_1_28.gif:angry:

Ruff, Me never deny him ur hubby... never... but it doesnot mean that he is not mine... hehehe he

This is wat he wrote to me ... 11_8_13.gif

Here's another one...

:P

JDG1kim.jpg

Thanks Kim babe!!..so lovely!!!

Hi all :)

Here's a good news..

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...5851_11692.html

Jang Dong-gun to appear on cover of Time magazine

dong_l.jpg

27/10/2005 -- Top actor Jang Dong-gun has been selected as the most celebrated Korean star. An interview with Jang will be published as the cover story of the upcoming issue of the Asian edition of Time magazine, due for release in mid-November, and his picture will appear on the cover.

“It is the first time a Korean actor will appear on the cover of Time. It means that Jang has gained recognition as a top Korean actor,” said a person from Jang’s agency.

The cover story will also feature other prominent Korean figures widely acclaimed for their achievements, such as Professor Hwang Woo-suk, who drew the international spotlight for his epoch-making embryonic stem cell research, as well as Seoul Mayor Lee Myung-bak and Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon.

Jang is described in the story as a talented actor and box-office star known for his role in the movie “Taegeugki,” which was the first domestically produced movie to top the box-office in Korea. He has also emerged as the most watched actor not only in Asia but in the global movie market as well, with his upcoming movies “Typhoon” and “The Promise” expected to draw a total of 10 million viewers when they open this December and January, 2006, respectively.

Time’s interview with Jang will cover his life as an actor and his successful efforts to establish a presence in the global movie market. Jang’s agency said that in his interview, the actor will talk not only about his career but also about the development of the Korean movie industry, its position in the global market, and his role as a member of the movie industry.

The interview schedule was set during the magazine cover photo shoot that was held Oct. 25 at a cafe in Gangnam, Seoul. The photo features Jang with long hair combed down, a gentle smile, and a piercing yet charming look in his eyes.

'..a gentle smile, and a piercing yet charming look in his eyes..'..Wow!!

Thanks freebird !!

I am so happy for JDG. He is definitely a hard working artist and deserved all the glory!

Exactly ccbabe!!..I am thrilled and happy for our Man Jang!!!! :rolleyes::wub:

Man..must not miss this edition of Time!!