Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ruffluv109

wow...wow...wow....sexxy babe!!!!! you are bombarding us with zillions of pix!!!! ain't complaining tho.... :rolleyes: ..thanx pal.....love em all especially the Kenox Series....daym that woman!!!! someone should just cut her hand!!! :angry: ...who gives her the right to touch my man.... :angry:

one more Kenox...bare with me gals...i'm an insatiable fan of his side profile.... :rolleyes:

cindy011.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::P

some links for download...

http://file.ktfmain.com/wmv/gt_0506_kways.wmv

KTF K-Ways

mms://news.cdn.bcast.co.jp/yahoo/news/movie/g050451m.wmv

[vod]Chamisul (Interview & CF)

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_6928207/B...star_surmit.wmv

All Star Summit (September 2005)

Hi...

I got this JDG Calendar for 2005...I wonder if it's ok to share it here in Soompi...but here I'll try posting one pic first n' see what happens next....hopefully no restriction for posting it.... ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/win...on/DSC01285.jpg

Windstruck!!! Please share!!..Thanks!!

WOW..i would love to have that even it's gonna be 2006!!

Azura, thanks for all the delicious pix of our MAIN MAN!! :)

He showed impressive acting as a tough gangster who is stabbed with a knife In “Friend” and a detective who is dying for the sake of justice in “Nowhere to Hide”. JDG with disheveled hair, displayed self-confidence saying his acting in “Typhoon” was the aggregate of his previous performances.

He glares at Lee Jung-jae with his blood-shoot sharp eyes and makes people’s heart frozen, but we can see him spills a streak of tears for a short moment when he reunites with his lost sister.

The people who watched the highlight applauded, “JDG’s internal acting is glowing”.

(Busan, Lee Hyun reporter, tanaka@gooddayi.com /Photo: Kim Byung-gwan reporter)

Translated by YoonEe for Just Jang Dong Gun

Jisung, thanks for this piece of good news! Always glad to hear good comments about his acting, which hopefully will build adrenalin towards December. Am happy for him... :lol:

my sleeping beauty.... :P

sleep1.jpg

sleep2.jpg

Awwwww Ruff, makes u wanna snuggle up too right? :lol:

Guest ruffluv109

ruff....how abt this gal holding ur hubby hand?? :P

shhh.....don't tell the police...but i've thrown acid on her face as well as her hands last nite, cuz i think she's too much... :D

Haven't been here for a while and lots of things happened. Thanks to you all who tried very hard to re-build this thread. Well done! :D

hi ccbabe...welcome BACK to the thread....if only i know who you were before..... :D

tu012.jpg

credit loshui

it has always been my dream to tie a necktie for my hubby..... :rolleyes: ....hate that woman to boot too....some peeps can be sooo lucky sometimes... <_<

Awwwww Ruff, makes u wanna snuggle up too right? :lol:

yeah...snuggle....but if i can do more than just 'snuggle up', i'll be all the more happier.... :rolleyes:

dg in Model....pretty boy....

model01.jpg

model02.jpg

model03.jpg

model04.jpg

model05.jpg

model06.jpg

model07.jpg

model08.jpg

model09.jpg

source: naver.com