Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

I want to cast his wife in the new film "My Hubby Long leg"

So adorable... 4_17_209.gif

if anybody said he is ugly or somthing like this .. tat must be a blind..

One HOTT Daddy Long Legs...... :rolleyes: yes!

U know wat... Inez JAng.. that Kylie is happier n does enjoy her life in school instead of suffering in home wif a ever-drooling mama .... 36_1_20.gif

:D u know what Mona babe....i think she understands me so well...whenever she spots a JDG she would call out.."Mama!!..your hero!!"...my sweet baby girl... ;) .. :D

Guest I.L.K.

haha...yup, luv that 'Man on Top' too.....one hell of a temperature riser.... :sweatingbullets:

just saw the box office chart for this week, and i was so :blink: when i saw typhoon at the 5th place....wat's happening??? :huh: ...darn that big gorilla!!!!! :fury: :tongue2:

inez Posted Today, 10:30 AM

Hey ILK..like the part Man On Top thing... ..i always want him to be..*coughs*..

** hey JDG 'babes': ruffluv & inez **

didn't know those 3 words "M.O.T." would cause quite a stir of emotions (hehehe... as if ???!!! :w00t::rolleyes::vicx: )

really ruff... the big ape king kong has ousted the prince of asia in the box office charts?? :tongue2:

but as what inez mentioned, i just saw screenflash in arirang tv last sun. and they said that Typhoon is no. 1 movie in Korea --- so yay! and cheers! still to our 'real KING' --- JANGDONGGUN! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

One HOTT Daddy Long Legs...... :rolleyes: yes!

:D u know what Mona babe....i think she understands me so well...whenever she spots a JDG she would call out.."Mama!!..your hero!!"...my sweet baby girl... ;) .. :D

U r very lucki mama... Such a sweet n clever baby Kylie...

11_7_104v.gif

Gals i'd like to inform you all that i'm pragnant right now and it's been 7 weeks. No wonder i act so different like ussual. i think i'm "ngidam" to meet JDG babes. I wish JDG read this thread then he would fly to my country and meet me....

JDG...please make my dream come true...

PS: "ngidam" means something that women really want when she got pragnant, in my country what they want it could be a demand so it must be get reality coz if not, could be something happen with the child that she carry on when the child got born like the mouth always watering...

:)

Gals i'd like to inform you all that i'm pragnant right now and it's been 7 weeks. No wonder i act so different like ussual. i think i'm "ngidam" to meet JDG babes. I wish JDG read this thread then he would fly to my country and meet me....

PS: "ngidam" means something that women really want when she got pragnant, in my country what they want it could be a demand so it must be get reality coz if not, could be something happen with the child that she carry on when the child got born like the mouth always watering...

Oh My Goodness!!!

IKS!!...HUGGZZZ to you!!!!!!..

Congratz babe!!...so HAPPY to hear this awesome news!!!

Yes!!..ngidam means cravings..hahaha..it's tough if u crave for JDG!!!..

anyway..please take care sweetie!!..

Guest TY_KSW

15_5_12.gif

Congratsss Iks...

Very good news...

Your wishes granted..

Babes in JDG Land..

anybody knows what his next project is???..Coz mostly it's in Korean news.

Do we have a sweet kind babe who can read Korean??..thanks! i heard a rumor going on about him involving a 4 episodes made in heaven dramas including the OTHER great Dudes namely LBH, BYJ N KSW..i cud be wrong!!. Please.. this is making me trembling from delight already!!. :rolleyes:

Oh My Goodness!!!

IKS!!...HUGGZZZ to you!!!!!!..

Congratz babe!!...so HAPPY to hear this awesome news!!!

Yes!!..ngidam means cravings..hahaha..it's tough if u crave for JDG!!!..

anyway..please take care sweetie!!..

Thank you Inez. i will take care of my baby... ;) . Please give me support to keep hope, pray, and wishing that JDG babe will come to my country............ :rolleyes:

Haiiizzzzzzzzzzz...i'm dreaming again....(upss sorry TY, you know me lah, can't stop dreaming of him :P )

15_5_12.gif

Congratsss Iks...

Very good news...

Your wishes granted..

thank you TY....

Btw, i really like your smileys caricature....where did you got them

coz you always have a good picture of smileys

Guest I.L.K.

hey there IKS... (whoah... the letters of our usernames are really alike/similar -- almost identical! :) )

congratulations too... wow! keep on thinking about JDG and maybe when your baby is born, he/she would look like him!! :D:P

in our 'tagalog' language we call it "paglilihi" or as what inez said... the intense craving for something (usually food) while being pregnant! but in your case --- it's "someone" and none other donggun oppa ;)

take care and praying you'll have a healthy pregnancy & a beautiful baby ... cheers to you!!

Guest TY_KSW

Thank you Inez. i will take care of my baby... ;) . Please give me support to keep hope, pray, and wishing that JDG babe will come to my country............ :rolleyes:

Haiiizzzzzzzzzzz...i'm dreaming again....(upss sorry TY, you know me lah, can't stop dreaming of him :P )

thank you TY....

Btw, i really like your smileys caricature....where did you got them

coz you always have a good picture of smileys

Mama Iks... happy to hear u like it.. I copied them from SmileyCentral..

Guest TY_KSW

JDG in Taiwan - 22 & 23 Dec 2005

More new pix... his mouth shape looked like he speaking Chinese..

00529617.jpg

00529618.jpg

00529619.jpg

00529620.jpg

00529621.jpg

Credit to Dreamer at JAng-donggun.com

Source: eastday.com

Congratulation iks..... :D

JDG in Taiwan - 22 & 23 Dec 2005

More new pix... his mouth shape looked like he speaking Chinese..

00529617.jpg

00529618.jpg

00529619.jpg

00529620.jpg

00529621.jpg

Credit to Dreamer at JAng-donggun.com

Source: eastday.com

Man..Mona..he can speak alien language with a twang and it still sounds like a Beautiful Love Song to me.. :rolleyes:

I notice in all his interviews he smiled n laughed alot...(wonder how those ladies could handle that..) ;)

hey there IKS... (whoah... the letters of our usernames are really alike/similar -- almost identical! :) )

congratulations too... wow! keep on thinking about JDG and maybe when your baby is born, he/she would look like him!! :D:P

in our 'tagalog' language we call it "paglilihi" or as what inez said... the intense craving for something (usually food) while being pregnant! but in your case --- it's "someone" and none other donggun oppa ;)

take care and praying you'll have a healthy pregnancy & a beautiful baby ... cheers to you!!

Thank you.....I.L.K. Yup i 'paglilihi Jang Dong Gun oppa to see me and hug me :blush:

Btw, I.L.K i know you... you are the same one in the jang-donggun.com aren't you.

Congratulation iks..... :D

Thank You AZURA babe.............. :)

Guest ruffluv109

iks sayang...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! hope the father of the child is not jang dong gun... :P

jangers, seems that we are going to get a niece/nephew soon!! ;)

Man..Mona..he can speak alien language with a twang and it still sounds like a Beautiful Love Song to me.. :rolleyes:

I notice in all his interviews he smiled n laughed alot...(wonder how those ladies could handle that..) ;)

So TY i have a new name now 'Mama Iks'. Such a good nick name, sound more lady... ;) .

Inez Jang, where did u watch his interviews? did ur local station tv play it or ...?

Coz i really like to watch those interviews. i never had a chance to watch that and my local station tv never play it or i missed one...

haiizzzzzzzzzzzz...i just want to see him a live ...........

iks sayang...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! hope the father of the child is not jang dong gun... :P

jangers, seems that we are going to get a niece/nephew soon!! ;)

Terima Kasih Ruffluv109 sayang. Yes the father of the child - of course - not Jang Dong Gun's but i hope it is :P. I wonder he/she is face if the father is JDG and other Jangers will kill me perhaps :P:D

Btw, how do you know my language...do you speak malay?

Iks Jang..i saw most of his interviews on our local telly and some from Adonis websites..of coz some from foreign channels when he was on his Asian Tour on cable news (minus translations but who cares..!). :P ..i'll try to post them!

and i think u should know Ruffie Jang myself are both Malays!!..

(kira-nya kalau baby kayak Jang Dong Gun..ya ampun!!!!!...)

Gals....don't you notice that he always wearing a necle.

I wonder how many necle and models does he have.

I think he like wearing it.

and do you know what kind of 'gelang' (bracklet) does he wear and what for coz he always wearing that. (see the picture of my avatar) he always wearing that. is it korean tradition to wear such a 'gelang' like that ?

Please somebody explain it to me.

and once more, no one give me the address of JDG yet...please gals i want to send him some souvenir

Guest I.L.K.

Thank you.....I.L.K. Yup i 'paglilihi Jang Dong Gun oppa to see me and hug me :blush:

Btw, I.L.K i know you... you are the same one in the jang-donggun.com aren't you.

yes ma'am and soon to be "mom" IKS :P

i am the same I.L.K. from just jdg efb and i remember i also mentioned it to you there that i smiled upon seeing your username too... so similar to the one i use (hehehe) :lol:

go for it! "ipaglihi" to the fullest the gorgeous face of jang dong gun and hope your wish to see him in person comes true... just don't get too excited & "jump up and down" when you see him coz it might not be good for the baby! waaahhh... :blush:

PS: here's the address of JDG's management co. which is also posted in the jang-donggun.com site... fyi & hope this helps... good luck in whatever you're sending to donggun oppa :)

MANAGEMENT AGENCY

JDG CO. LTD

Rm.303, 3F

Doseong Hall

987-14 Daechi-dong

Gangnam-gu

Seoul, Korea

Tel:+85-2-557-9839

Fax:+85-2-557-5435

Iks Jang..i saw most of his interviews on our local telly and some from Adonis websites..of coz some from foreign channels when he was on his Asian Tour on cable news (minus translations but who cares..!). :P ..i'll try to post them!

and i think u should know Ruffie Jang myself are both Malays!!..

(kira-nya kalau baby kayak Jang Dong Gun..ya ampun!!!!!...)

keep post them ok, promise me.... ;) . btw, what is the website

I see but you are now living in sing aren't you?

(iya yaa, kira2x bagaimana ya klu baby nya kayak JDG....pasti good looking lah...hahahahah)

IKS :P

i am the same I.L.K. from just jdg efb and i remember i also mentioned it to you there that i smiled upon seeing your username too... so similar to the one i use (hehehe) :lol:

go for it! "ipaglihi" to the fullest the gorgeous face of jang dong gun and hope your wish to see him in person comes true... just don't get too excited & "jump up and down" when you see him coz it might not be good for the baby! waaahhh... :blush:

ok i promise not jump up and down if i see him...hahahahhaa

I.L.K, i love ur siggy, the painting looks good and natural