Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

nope...

here's a review of Ghost i found at www.imdb.com...

The 'ghost' here is actually the 'devil'. The premise is the devil can take over the body and soul of anyone who has hates and vengeful thoughts,or take over a human body when the person is lonely and weak. The final goal of the devil of course is to take over the human world , and the ones that can fight 'him' are Tae-hyup (played by Jang dong-gun, a police detective) and Dal-sik (a psychic ). Added to the pair is Yae-yoong,who is a close friend of Dal-sik since childhood and his secret love, who also looks exactly the same as Tae-hyup's dead fiancee. Yae-yoong falls for Tae-hyup deeply but is rejected by Tae-hyup because of her resemblance of his dead beloved at the beginning ,and later because of his awareness of Dal-sik's secret love. But Tae-hyup's resistance to love of Yae-yoong gradually gives in and Dal-sik is hurt deeply. They still have to fight the devil however, and the end is quite moving. The special effects in the show are quite primitive, but I sit through the show because of the love story, both among friends and lovers,and feel full entertained.

Wonderful story in this new year night.. so moved... Thanks a ton... Ruff..

But did our prince die in the end? hope nottttt :vicx:

Guest ruffluv109

Trust me, I know, I've 2 older sisters, and it's been both heaven and hell...well, heaven mostly especially when they're earning a pretty sum! :lol:

lucky you...i have 3 older brothers who are undoubtedly have daym lots of money but seldom give me any... :tears::tears:

OK...Ghosts..i am coming... :P

I saw Marrying the Mafia pt.2..and in the dialogue Shin Hyun Jun says that Korean man with the surname Jang is usually very good looking..well...... ;) ..

Is that Choi Min Sil JDG was kissing with there Ruff?

I only know Jang dong gun and jang hyuk...is there anymore jang out there?? :unsure: ...and kakak....that's Myung Si Bin, the lead actress in Into The Sun with kwong sang woo...

OK...Ghosts..i am coming... :P

I saw Marrying the Mafia pt.2..and in the dialogue Shin Hyun Jun says that Korean man with the surname Jang is usually very good looking..well...... ;) ..

really??? :phew::phew::phew:

I MUST MARRY A SURNAME JANG MAN :blush: :blush:

(PSSSHHSHHH) :vicx::vicx:

nope...

here's a review of Ghost i found at www.imdb.com...

The 'ghost' here is actually the 'devil'. The premise is the devil can take over the body and soul of anyone who has hates and vengeful thoughts,or take over a human body when the person is lonely and weak. The final goal of the devil of course is to take over the human world , and the ones that can fight 'him' are Tae-hyup (played by Jang dong-gun, a police detective) and Dal-sik (a psychic ).

Thanks ruffie! Any chance I'd be able to watch this too? Well, maybe if I learn either mandarin or malay, eh? :blink: And that earlier post by inez, ie. about dong gun doing a Chinese movie next...I guess that came about after his talk with chen kaige about a possible sequel to The Promise! Well, if there's going to be one, I hope it doesn't take as long, or I'd be really missing this man on the big screen...I've been without him too long as it is! :rolleyes: I sound like a wife, don't I? I like it! :lol: And a romantic role would be neat, something to warm my insides would be really welcome, not that his other movies don't put me under a spell, or set my thighs in flames! :w00t:

Guest ruffluv109

Btw, Ghost is one of his earlier series, babe, so it must be pretty hard to find, except for intrepid gals like ruff and inez! :)

well, it's sooo easy to get it here in malaysia....which is why i lurve my country so much! :P ...eventho he cancelled his visit here... :tears:

Ghost was made in 1999, just a year before AAE...

set my thighs in flames! :w00t:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

lucky you...i have 3 older brothers who are undoubtedly have daym lots of money but seldom give me any... :tears::tears:

I only know Jang dong gun and jang hyuk...is there anymore jang out there?? :unsure: ...and kakak....that's Myung Si Bin, the lead actress in Into The Sun with kwong sang woo...

-- i have a brother who worked for P&G n earned much money.. sometime he gives me some.. sometime not.. but my boyfriend does... God bless them..

-- The one i need to use my ever-hold partner firearm is now not Lee NaYoung but Myung Se Bin..(who got marriage wif Kwon n had a sex wif Jang) :fury: :fury: :fury:

lucky you...i have 3 older brothers who are undoubtedly have daym lots of money but seldom give me any... :tears:

Hey, but u're earning ur keep now, that says a lot! ;) Don't have much moolah myself, just much love to give! :rolleyes::lol:

really??? :phew::phew::phew:

I MUST MARRY A SURNAME JANG MAN

(PSSSHHSHHH) :vicx::vicx:

Just have ur boy affix JANG after his surname, that would do just fine...whew, another competitor out of the picture there! :lol:

Thank you dik!!..me n Azura were browsing thru TS (DVDs/VCDs store) and saw AAE at 29.90 SGD..50 % off..crazy sales..o

MSB? ..sorry but JDG was too gorgeous for her..

(Still have long haired slave running in my mind.. :rolleyes:)

Ok babes of Jang Wonderland..

time for me to go to bed...Kylie is still running/prancing around..*sighs*..learning to do the Samba/Salsa..watever..

Keep Happy n Healthy..spread The Love...

Inez Jang

-- i have a brother who worked for P&G n earned much money.. sometime he gives me some.. sometime not.. but my boyfriend does... God bless them..

Generous boy u have right there, TY! No need to look anywhere else! :P

-- The one i need to use my ever-hold partner firearm is now not Lee NaYoung but Myung Se Bin..(who got marriage wif Kwon n had a sex wif Jang) :fury: :fury: :fury:

Yes please TY, these gals are being such pests! :tongue2:

well, it's sooo easy to get it here in malaysia....which is why i lurve my country so much! :P ...eventho he cancelled his visit here... :tears:

That wasn't what u said honey, when The Promise posters were nowhere to be seen over at ur place! :P

Guest ruffluv109

Thank you dik!!..me n Azura were browsing thru TS (DVDs/VCDs store) and saw AAE at 29.90 SGD..50 % off..crazy sales..o

MSB? ..sorry but JDG was too gorgeous for her..

(Still have long haired slave running in my mind.. :rolleyes:)

wow.....that's cheap!!!! is it korean version??? i'm looking for a korean version of AAE myself...it's gonna be a present for myself for getting a job... :P ...the one i have at home is mandarin version...i want to hear hyung chul's original deep sexxy voice.... :rolleyes:

and you're rite...dong gun's too gorgeous for her... :P:P

okay gals.....it's sleeping time...donggun is waiting for me in the bedroom.... :w00t::w00t: ...gotta go!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR again gals!!!!luv ya all!!! ;)

Ok babes of Jang Wonderland..

time for me to go to bed...Kylie is still running/prancing around..*sighs*..learning to do the Samba/Salsa..watever..

Keep Happy n Healthy..spread The Love...

Inez Jang

Nighty-night, inez jang! Can't afford to hit the sack just yet, still feel so full after such a heavy feast, dong gun will not recognize me next time he sees me! :phew: And Kylie is learning the samba? :o Isn't she too young? They say that dance is the vertical expression of a horizontal wish! :w00t:

Guest ruffluv109

That wasn't what u said honey, when The Promise posters were nowhere to be seen over at ur place! :P

hey...i do really love my country you know!!!! tho sometimes love can turn you into a traitor.... :D

okay... i really need to go now...buhbye gals..... ;)

okay gals.....it's sleeping time...donggun is waiting for me in the bedroom.... :w00t::w00t: ...gotta go!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR again gals!!!!luv ya all!!! ;)

See, see that never even occured to me, ruffie! ;) *joining him in the bath now!* :w00t:

Nighty-night, inez jang! Can't afford to hit the sack just yet, still feel so full after such a heavy feast, dong gun will not recognize me next time he sees me! :phew: And Kylie is learning the samba? :o Isn't she too young? They say that dance is the vertical expression of a horizontal wish! :w00t:

Yes..after watching 'Innocent Steps' just now..a real cool movie with that young actress Mun..Geum..something..cud not get her name right ..and she can dance pretty well!!.. :P ..

er..Pirate Ssin..an me..smoking lovingly after @#*....hehehe...

Night gals, sweetest dreams to u all! :) Guess am left to talk to myself again! But that's okey, am kinda used to it! :lol:

Happy new year! May all our wishes come true! :)

Yes..after watching 'Innocent Steps' just now..a real cool movie with that young actress Mun..Geum..something..cud not get her name right ..and she can dance pretty well!!.. :P ..

Oh yes, Moon Geun Young was cool, and I read somewhere she really did perform all the dance sequences herself, took lessons or something! And her partner was some dancer too, wasn't he? Truly impressive display of terpsichorean skills! Wonder if dong gun would look good twirling me on the dance floor! :rolleyes::lol:

er..Pirate Ssin..an me..smoking lovingly after @#*....hehehe...

Yeah, after a long talk about Kylie's future! :rolleyes:

Yes please TY, these gals are being such pests! :tongue2:

Ur wish is my command..

Reason to action:

1. 5878.jpgand

2. ghostcap5.jpg

So the result must be like thisss :w00t::w00t:

ac0cfcb9.gif55_4_star_04.gif

Ur wish is my command..

Reason to action:

1. 5878.jpgand

2. ghostcap5.jpg

So the result must be like thisss :w00t::w00t:

ac0cfcb9.gif55_4_star_04.gif

TY, thanks soooo much, u're a dear friend! One thing for sure, i'd hate to be ur enemy! :lol: And that kitty is such a cutie, albeit a violent one, but can I keep him? :P

TY, thanks soooo much, u're a dear friend! One thing for sure, i'd hate to be ur enemy! :lol: And that kitty is such a cutie, albeit a violent one, but can I keep him? :P

Yea Jisung... U cud be wif Jang tonight... n Azura wif Kwon tonight.. Inez wif Jung Woo Sung tonight.. :lol:

bcz me tonight wif my real boy... :w00t:

I out n see ya tomorrow..