Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

hahahahaha...yup TY i still dreaming coz i can't have him in reality...not yet....

BTW, i would like to send 'our cute hubby' a souvenir. Does any one know where can i send it....the right and complete address coz i want to make sure that JDG really receive my gift.

Thank's

Guest ellabel

This is one pic i'm gonna sipsiow all night long!!!! :phew:

Gosh Ty!!! I think I'll join Azura in SS-ing JDG all nite long. Non-stop!! :w00t:

Those life-size pix are totally emoturhot.gif and gorgeous.

Cant see some of the Hkg and all of the Taiwan pics u posted tho. :(

just went to see the Promise last week, and like it love it... you name it... :D. The storyline is a rarity, not a common one and just brilliant, I guess....... and the visual effects are just awesome. Really love it when the goddest flied here and there with her hair made a circle like that... like an angel or something.. Even JDG looked dirty and all, he was just superb with the character. I noticed that JDG only had his straight hair and clean 2x? and drooling over him on those special scenes.. :D

I'm from Indo, the Promise is still playing now in the biggest theatre links in Indo. Non-american movies are kinda difficult to sell, BUT, I see that the Promise is quite promising to achieve good sale.. it still plays and prob. the talk over this movie is quite high and when you see it and talk to other, ppl might want to see it to prove it... *pray hard* (Love JDG since AAE... )

Hi kalinda!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on The Promise.

Cant wait to see the movie too. Dirty or not, I'll takd JDG anytime, anywhere. :wub:

Hope it will ocntinue to rake in at the box office.

u got it right babe... i am fainting already, wake up at the crack of dawn.... n loving it after school, opening this page and seeing this ADONIS face....

Reposting JDG in Singapore

Thanks Audrey for sharing the file. :)

So, u and inez had been good real ommas today.

Is it time to be HOT mamas now? ;):rolleyes:

Guest jisung

That's me in his arms dear..... :rolleyes:

yes those are flower hearts.... :D

U that in a tight embrace with my lover? :o Hey, u have nice hair, luxuriant, a bit wiry, but nice color! :P

Okey, stop dreaming sipsiow queen, wake up! ;)

TY, those pics are just awesome! I especially like those where he bit his lips and curled his tongue! :w00t: Giving me ideas! :rolleyes: Be back later to examine each pic! Can't do it now since some really young gals are behind me ogling, and though am tempted to wring their necks, am being nice since it's new year! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

How can i notice anything else???...

I only have eyes for this man.. :rolleyes:

me think u cud notice 1 thing else... it's :w00t::w00t: BULGE :vicx::vicx:

Unfortunately... those pix excluded it.. :rolleyes:

U that in a tight embrace with my lover? :o Hey, u have nice hair, luxuriant, a bit wiry, but nice color! :P

Okey, stop dreaming sipsiow queen, wake up! ;)

TY, those pics are just awesome! I especially like those where he bit his lips and curled his tongue! :w00t: Giving me ideas! :rolleyes:

We have same taste on this man... Jisung babe..

me m just envious wif those HKG n TWN ajummahs... bcz last time arriving Vietnam he didn't bite his lips or curl his tonge... If so .. me cud... :vicx::vicx:

Guest jisung

We have same taste on this man... Jisung babe..

me m just envious wif those HKG n TWN ajummahs... bcz last time arriving Vietnam he didn't bite his lips or curl his tonge... If so .. me cud... :vicx::vicx:

Yeah, looks so cute and simply adorable with those mannerisms! Hafta learn them too, I guess! :rolleyes: Makes me wonder what prompted him to do those things, what sights he saw...lucky ahjummas indeed! Love it too when he breaks in embarrassed laughter coz at home we just talk a lot! :rolleyes: Dreaming is all we can do, lots of it, it seems! :lol:

hahahahaha...yup TY i still dreaming coz i can't have him in reality...not yet....

BTW, i would like to send 'our cute hubby' a souvenir. Does any one know where can i send it....the right and complete address coz i want to make sure that JDG really receive my gift.

Thank's

Hi there iks! Whoa, that is so sweet! U can send it over my house actually and I'll make sure he gets it! :lol: Still in dreamland, obviously! The other gals can probably help u with that; I seem to remember inez saying the naked sushi gang was able to secure his office address or some such thing in Korea, so the gals would be a good bet! :)

Guest jisung

MOVIE REVIEW

'The Promise'

*The resonant, romantic martial arts tale, by Chen Kaige, is China's worthy submission for the Academy Awards.

By Kevin Thomas, Times Staff Writer

special thanks to Rebecca for sharing Adonis International

Thanks babe, this was the article I was talking about- a big departure from all those earlier reviews of the film in that it was actually a rave, and very welcome by us, of course! I love Kevin Thomas already, whoever he is! :lol: We're all aware how jdg and his co-stars worked hard in the film, and seeing it validated this way, aside from its phenomenal showing at the box-office, just warms my insides. Now, we sit back and see how (well) it does in the awards derbies, locally or international! :)

just went to see the Promise last week, and like it love it... you name it... :D. The storyline is a rarity, not a common one and just brilliant, I guess....... and the visual effects are just awesome. Really love it when the goddest flied here and there with her hair made a circle like that... like an angel or something.. Even JDG looked dirty and all, he was just superb with the character. I noticed that JDG only had his straight hair and clean 2x? and drooling over him on those special scenes.. :D

I'm from Indo, the Promise is still playing now in the biggest theatre links in Indo. Non-american movies are kinda difficult to sell, BUT, I see that the Promise is quite promising to achieve good sale.. it still plays and prob. the talk over this movie is quite high and when you see it and talk to other, ppl might want to see it to prove it... *pray hard* (Love JDG since AAE... )

Thanks kalinda and welcome to the thread! Quite a lot of jdg babes from Indonesia we have right here in this thread so feel right at home, please, and thanks for the input re: The Promise! U're right, we hope that positive word of mouth would spur people to actually go see the film despite reviews to the contrary. :)

Notty mama.. u r now free.. since Kylie's in the schoollll..

I wud pick up her home earlier... to prevent her mama sipsiowing too much...

:angry::angry::angry:

I'd want her to sipsiow less too, TY, and give us a wide berth, but just this one time, I'll leave her be! It's probably her way of working off that separation anxiety she's experiencing seeing her child go off to school, and eventually, not very far from now, (Kylie) having her own life! ;):lol:

Guest I.L.K.

Hubbi in Taiwan...

Gallls. forgive me.. my mouth is watering...

W020051223484203798300.jpg

W020051223484203980460.jpg

Credit to Dreamer at JAng-donggun.com

~hmmm... i'm "luving" all these pictures of JDG from taiwan... thanks a bunch TY_KSW for re-posting them here :P:P

~good morning JDG "angels" saw JDG 's thread on page 4 and just wanted to put his thread UP, UP, UP & back on page 1 as the MAN ON TOP --- where he rightfully belongs! :phew:;):w00t:B)

I'd want her to sipsiow less too, TY, and give us a wide berth, but just this one time, I'll leave her be! It's probably her way of working off that separation anxiety she's experiencing seeing her child go off to school, and eventually, not very far from now, (Kylie) having her own life! ;):lol:

Hehehe..u know what Mary?..Now that Kylie is spending more time in school..i am spending MORE time sipping n siowing.... :P watching tons of JDG related articles... :rolleyes:

~hmmm... i'm "luving" all these pictures of JDG from taiwan... thanks a bunch TY_KSW for re-posting them here :P

~good morning JDG "angels" saw JDG 's thread on page 4 and just wanted to put his thread UP, UP, UP & back on page 1 as the MAN ON TOP --- where he rightfully belongs!

Hey ILK..like the part Man On Top thing... ;) ..i always want him to be..*coughs*..

Azura ..how come i can't view the Adonis Japan pics..??

Azura ..how come i can't view the Adonis Japan pics..??

Babe....they deleted the pix.... :(

yumm.... :rolleyes: ..

making a private call to me... ;)

so beautiful even discreetly... :sweatingbullets:

one word..."BEAUTIFUL" :D

Guest ruffluv109

Hey ILK..like the part Man On Top thing... ;) ..i always want him to be..*coughs*..

haha...yup, luv that 'Man on Top' too.....one hell of a temperature riser.... :sweatingbullets:

so sis...how's kylie doing??? is she crying at school? and those korean mommies at her school...are they jdg's fan too??

so, have you watched Ghost, sis??

just saw the box office chart for this week, and i was so :blink: when i saw typhoon at the 5th place....wat's happening??? :huh: ...darn that big gorilla!!!!! :fury: :tongue2:

Guest TY_KSW

wjt11loshui370uv.jpg

I want to cast his wife in the new film "My Hubby Long leg"

So adorable... 4_17_209.gif

if anybody said he is ugly or somthing like this .. tat must be a blind..

haha...yup, luv that 'Man on Top' too.....one hell of a temperature riser.... :sweatingbullets:

so sis...how's kylie doing??? is she crying at school? and those korean mommies at her school...are they jdg's fan too??

so, have you watched Ghost, sis??

just saw the box office chart for this week, and i was so :blink: when i saw typhoon at the 5th place....wat's happening??? :huh: ...darn that big gorilla!!!!! :fury: :tongue2:

Dik Ruffie..

What ?..crying at school?...well not Kylie..! :P ..she is rushing to go to school..!.guess she is a big girl now..

Yes..the Korean boys..and their moms keep to themselves..and i saw their kids had cute lunch boxes n eating kimchis..!yummy!!..(Maybe the boys will flip if they hear Kylie sings 'Bogo Shipda'..hahaha!)

sorry babes off topic there!!

ok ..yeah..was stunned to see Typhoon got beaten by the Big Ape ..but i saw Arirang and Typhoon is huge in Korea..!!..like when they interviewed the people on the streets they are proud that JDG n Typhoon are heading for Hollywood..is that cool or what!!..anyways..i am all prepared to watch Typhoon for 4 times..

right Azura??..( are we going for our 3rd round of The Promise??)

Guest TY_KSW

Hehehe..u know what Mary?..Now that Kylie is spending more time in school..i am spending MORE time sipping n siowing.... :P watching tons of JDG related articles... :rolleyes:

U know wat... Inez JAng.. that Kylie is happier n does enjoy her life in school instead of suffering in home wif a ever-drooling mama .... 36_1_20.gif