Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

October 31, 2020

Lee Byung Hun's calligraphy

20200131.jpg

Lee Byung Hun used Chinese characters to write in Japanese.  The two words mean "to meet" or "encounter" .   His signature is quite interesting.  He signed his first name "Byung Hun"  but he used a seal for his family name "Lee" 

Source:  alatus_deus IG

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1

November 2, 2020

Not sure what these awesome pictures are for, or whether they are new ones or old, but my heart skipped when I saw him in these. LBH looks breathtakingly beautiful.:wub:

awesome-lbh-hyeminee-20201102-2.jpg

awesome-lbh-hyeminee-20201102-3.jpg

awesome-lbh-hyeminee-20201102-1.jpg

Thanks to @hhminee :)

Spoiler

Throwback pictures of LBH from the calender released last year for year 2020.(More on the thread)

Thanks to @alatusdeus 

• Like 6

November 3, 2020 

Emergency Declaration has wrapped up filming 

IMG-20201102-211546.jpg

Emergency Declaration has wrapped up its filming on October 24, after 5 months of filming. 

Lee Byung Hun, who plays the role of a passenger who has airplane phobia but is on board for his daughter. "It was my first time working with the director Han Jae-rim, and he helped me a lot in a positive way to find the emotional lines I wanted." he said. "I'm looking forward to seeing all the actors' good acting and emotions that I have shown in the Director's detailed directing skills that I don't give up until the end."

Source: Naver 

• Like 5

November 4, 2020.

Lee Byung Hun as Lee Min Chul in "Beautiful Days"

20201104mc.jpg

@Annelyse Court

Thank you so much for making this beautiful sketch of Lee Min Chul.   I am so glad you liked this drama, my all time favourite.  I liked how Lee Byung Hun portrayed the different sides of Lee Min Chul’s  personalities and attitude.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

November 5, 2020 

LBH's opening congratulatory message for 2nd Gangneung International Film Festival (GIFF2020), which will be held from November 5- November 7, 2020. 

LBH cut thanks to @hhminee on Twitter. 

Full video

• Like 4

November 6, 2020 

Congratulations to Mr. Lee Byung Hun for winning the "Beautiful Artist Award" in movie category at the 10th SACF Artists of the year awards. :wub:

april-2020-11-06-05-16-36-313.jpg

20201106-053733-569.jpg

Translations of his acceptance speech today. 

Thank you very much. I’m so happy and grateful to be awarded the prestigious Film Artist Award. Teacher Shin Young Kyun who’s seated here, and there are so many other great artists from the field of Film and Art today. I feel even more honored and meaningful to be awarded in front of all these great people. 

I feel like a maknae (youngest) today. Honestly, it’s been quite a while, but when I go to the filming site, there are times I was treated as the most senior. Of course there is a reason why the staff at the site are getting younger, but now I'm also being treated as a big senior. I think the reason why I can act comfortably is because of the solid foundation that my teachers and seniors have polished along the way. I also feel like I should be such a senior to my juniors.

Many people have been having a hard and difficult time for a long time. I am looking forward to the day when I can meet the audience in theaters with same excitement like before. I wish everyone a good health. Once again, thank you very much.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

November 10, 2020 

GOOD LUCK TO OUR TEAM OF THE MAN STANDING NEXT 

2cdada89afa17dbcf208fed4b1e2fe4b.png

The Man Standing Next has been nominated in 10 categories (11 candidates) including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Staff Award at the 41st Blue Dragon Film Awards. 

The 41st Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on December 11 (Friday) at 9 p.m. in Incheon. It will be broadcasted live on SBS. 

The nominated categories are: 

Best Picture

▪Best Director -Woo Min Ho 

▪Best Actor- Lee Byung Hun 

▪Best Supporting Actor

-Lee Sung Min 

-Lee Hee Jun 

▪Best Screenplay

▪Best Cinematography and Lighting 

▪Best Editing 

▪Best Music

▪Best Art Direction

▪Best Technical Achievement Award 

@Annelyse Court Thank you so much for this beautiful fan art of LBH. And I agree with you completely. LBH looks so beautiful in those pictures. Everything about is so special.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

November 11, 2020

4 hours ago, Ephoenix said:

November 10, 2020 

GOOD LUCK TO OUR TEAM OF THE MAN STANDING NEXT 

2cdada89afa17dbcf208fed4b1e2fe4b.png

The Man Standing Next has been nominated in 10 categories (11 candidates) including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor and Best Staff Award at the 41st Blue Dragon Film Awards. 

The 41st Blue Dragon Film Awards will be held on December 11 (Friday) at 9 p.m. in Incheon. It will be broadcasted live on SBS. 

The nominated categories are: 

Best Picture

▪Best Director -Woo Min Ho 

▪Best Actor- Lee Byung Hun 

▪Best Supporting Actor

-Lee Sung Min 

-Lee Hee Jun 

▪Best Screenplay

▪Best Cinematography and Lighting 

▪Best Editing 

▪Best Music

▪Best Art Direction

▪Best Technical Achievement Award 

@Annelyse Court Thank you so much for this beautiful fan art of LBH. And I agree with you completely. LBH looks so beautiful in those pictures. Everything about is so special.:wub:

@Annelyse Court

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful LBH art work.   Vous êtes si doué pour le dessin!!

@Ephoenix

Thank you for sharing this wonderful news.  May the entire team at “The Man Standing Next” wins.  Fighting!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

November 11, 2020 

Lee Byung Hun at the 40th Korean Association of Film Critics Award today accepting his Best Actor Award for The Man Standing Next. This makes it a third time he won a Best Actor in this award show. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! :wub:

IMG-20201111-065803.jpg

IMG-20201111-065809.jpg

More adorable and handsome pictures. :)

Spoiler

IMG-20201111-065807.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20201111-065805.jpg

Spoiler

IMG-20201111-070449.jpg

• Like 4

November 12, 2020 

Eng Translations of his acceptance speech at 40th Korean Association of Film Critics Award.

This is the third time I've heard such a long compliment.(Jokingly referring to his third win at the Film Critics Award):lol:. Everytime I stand here at the Film Critics Award (Young Pyeong Award), a thought crosses my mind, that this is the award that's been given together by the people who watch movies very carefully and in detail, in a literal words, a true experts of movies. That's why it is very difficult to stand in this place and I feel it is a great honor for me to receive this award.

First, I wouldn't have been able receive this award had it not been for my costars Actors Lee Sung Min, Kwak Do Won, Lee Hee Jun and Kim So Jin. I'm very grateful to them for backing me up with their amazing acting, and creating a great synergy while working in the movie, and also to my Director Woo Min Ho for making me able to win this honorable award twice.

When I heard that I'll be receiving this award, those final moments of movie promotion we had with my fellow actors and directors from the movie and greeting the audiences came to mind. But, meeting those audiences face to face like that, being there watching theaters packed with audiences, those days felt like it was such a long time ago. I thought those moments should not just stay in memories always. I'm not sure how things will turn out, but for the next movie, I hope we can meet the audience with great excitement and without any worries at all.

Thank you very much. :wub:

Video Clip of his speech. Part 2 in thread.

Plus, we got all the crumbs of our off-tuned brothers Joha and Jin-tae from Keys to the heart. Blessed and happy to see them together once again. And that little arm rub LBH did to him is so sweet. So proud of them. :issohappy:

img.gif 

Picture highlights of these precious moments on Twitter. Thanks to @IOxOIa 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

November 16, 2020

LBH IG update. Looks like we have something very interesting to look forward to on November 19. Can't wait.:)

byunghun0712-20201116-1.jpg

Also, pls guys let me know if the pictures I uploaded is blur. I need to check something. Thank you. <3

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ephoenix said:

16 novembre 2020

Mise à jour LBH IG. On dirait que nous avons quelque chose de très intéressant à attendre le 19 novembre. J'ai hâte.:)

De plus, les gars me font savoir si les images que j'ai téléchargées sont floues. J'ai besoin de vérifier quelque chose. Merci. <3

The image is perfect. I wonder what happens on November 19, 2020... We’ll just see it from the front:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1