Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

June 4, 2020

Excerpts from Lee Byung Hun's acceptance speech at the 56th Baeksang Film Awards

Regarding the movie ''The Man Standing Next'', Lee Byung Hun stated, "Going to the filming set every day, I feel both nervous and happy when seeing the energy and individuality of each actor were harmonized. So I think this award should be given to all actors who worked together excellently." The actor then expressed his special love for his family and audiences, "I would like to thank my wife Lee Min Jung and son Joon Woo - who helped to set my mind at rest and focus on acting. I hope everyone will always be healthy and we can see each other again on the big screen."

Source:  https://channels.vlive.tv/C7A6F1/vtoday/0.14705960

• Like 3

June 6, 2020

While his filming has been delayed because of Covid 19,  Lee Byung Hun has been very busy filming commercials.  One of his fans has carefully compiled the following:  

• Like 2

“This is how a Pizza should be made.” Lee Byung-Hun’s message on his new CF with Pizza Alvolo, posted on their insta story of their official Instagram @Alvolo1688 :wub:

Fans have been anticipating what’s gonna be his next CF? Dessert? Cold drinks?:D

• Like 3

An excerpt from the article posted today about how the selection of winners for Baeksang Art Awards was conducted by the judges. Chairman of Baeksang awards committee Lee Hyun-Seung said, “The judging process has always been intense, but I didn’t expect it to be this intense.”
Here’s the part about the selection of Actor Lee Byung-Hun and why. :):thumbsup:

Original article on naver: http://naver.me/x4cHo857

• Like 4

June 8, 2020

Lee Byung Hun said a few words to the press  after he received the Best Actor Award from the 56th Basksang Film Awards:  (a translation) 

“ It’s been 30 years since I debuted.

I have been acting since I was 5 and I am 35 now

Isn't that funny? Hahahaha

Sorry, it is so cold.   

It is 30th anniversary

The acting is on its 30th anniversary

Everyone knows better than me that I have received  many blessings

I will not be affected by the number of years since my debut

I will do as always

and continue to work hard in the future

How about getting 100 prizes hahaha?

How come humor is not working today?

So surprised.

Baeksang is an award ceremony that has honoured me a lot in the past

So I am always grateful and feel the closeness

The awards ceremony is unque because it  includes Television, Movies  and Variety shows.

Therefore, I think winning an award here is all the more meaningful.

Source:  https://www.weibo.com/u/5219854830?refer_flag=1008085010_&is_all=1

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I don’t know if it was mentioned before but a fan on twitter posted a picture of LBH’s first ever musical “A Chorus Line”, where he played the character of Zach, a successful director who runs the audition. It was in 1999 feb-Mar right before he started filming for Happy together perhaps. There was a blog on naver by the person who watched the show and how she was surprised because she had no idea LBH was in it. She watched it when she was a high school student but it was memorable because she remembers seeing LBH. Link for the blog here:

It was just funny because I always thought he had tried everything except musical. Turns out I was wrong. :D Also after going through some Hong Seok-cheon posts, I realized he talked about LBH in his interview back in 2008. The question was, 

Q: What is your unforgettable moment with Lee Byung hun? 
A: "I came out of the stage during 'Chorus Line' and I shed tears every time. Byung-hun hugged me with a look of 'I know how you feel' and comforted me. It was long before I came out, but Byung-hun knew my sexual identity early on. After that, I felt comfortable dealing with him.":tears:

https://mnews.joins.com/article/3433068

Their friendship is beautiful. I only knew that he’s one of the celebrities who attended his wedding and LBH was spotted eating at his restaurant but never knew about the musical. Thanks to his veteran fans who always keeps a record of his works and surprises us now and then. Always thankful.:)

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

Lee Min Jung’s throwback post on her Instagram about their holiday last year in Hawaii. LBH’s “Aigoo” at the end of the video when she failed to put the ball in was priceless. :w00t:

She went on and posted another video of the her playing golf with caption mentioning it’s after the previous video she posted. LBH is heard screaming “Oh, Nice!” after she managed to shoot the ball and successfully cross the sea.:w00t:

Initially, most of us thought it’s not him, but today she confirmed it’s him to one of the commenter who politely asked if the owner of the voice is LBH. :lol:

Edited by Ephoenix
For updating
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Cute fan art of our beloved characters of LBH.

Capt. Eugene Choi, Mr. Sunshine 

Kim Gyu-Pyeong, The Man Standing Next 

Park Chang-yi, The Good, The Bad, The Weird. 

Kang Chae-Hoon, A Single Rider 

Kim Sun-woo, A Bittersweet Life 

• Like 3

June 11, 2020 

Actor Lee Byung-hun and Actress Jeon Do-yeon has sent a Fruit Tea and Coffee Tea respectively at the filming location of movie "Emergency Declaration". 

Actor LBH with the message that reads, "To all staffs and Actors of Emergency Declaration, I hope you all be safe and healthy during the filming." :wub:

We've finally completed the casting news, now it's time for talking about coffee and food trucks for few months.:P Good luck to the team of Movie Emergency Declaration. Hope they can film safely and also stay safe during this hard times.:heart:

• Like 3

June 11, 2020 

Pizza Alvolo officially released the video of new Pizza CF of LBH on YouTube. :wub:

img.gif

img.gif

@peonie You’re welcome. It’s always amazing finding more good and interesting things about LBH. Shows his vast range n skills. He’s indeed a treasure.:D

• Like 3

June 13, 2020 

Caption: "Byung-hun oppa, who always takes care of the staffs first.":wub:

The staff who seems like LBH's hairstylist posted a small clip of their bts during pizza alvolo filming. 

Someone took what looks like a piece of vegetable or Shrimp from his slice.:D

• Like 3

June 14, 2020 

[INFO] 6 Korean dramas that profited more that 10 billion won while winning fans’ heart around the world. 

#2 MR. SUNSHINE :heart:

TVN's "Mr. Sunshine," which boasted a solid fan base, literally posted "greatest" sales.

For the first time in Korean dramas, "Mr. Sunshine," which was aired simultaneously in 190 countries through Netflix, cost 43 billion won to produce.

When combined with Netflix sales, VOD sales, and indirect advertising, "Mr. Sunshine" is estimated to have made 57 billion won in total revenue.

Source: https://www.insight.co.kr/news/288561

YOU DID WELL, MR, SUNSHINE. :)

• Like 5