Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

^ Hi @ladyhotary, good to see you here.. after crossing paths at the RED 2 thread. :) We're more active here than there. :)
Byunghun looks awesome and fit.. he has to be well-prepared & ready for the continuous long flights between Seoul and the US, etc .. for instances NYC.. LA and back for the movie promos. Not only be happier, got to be healthy especially.heart.gif
Obviously it won't be an extended trip since BH would have to be in Seoul for the RED club party on Friday. Uh-oh.. this probably means he won't make it to 'Cold Eyes' VIP Premiere on Tuesday. dontknow.gif

Source: RED 2 Facebook
What's it like being a RED agent? Submit your questions on twitter with the hashtag #AskRed for a chance to have YOUR QUESTIONS answered by the cast. Tune in closer to 7/19 for the answers!
And don't forget to follow @RedMovie on Twitter.
red2_july19.jpg

Bringing over the cool RED 2 clip posted by mistymorning to the new page wub2.gif
June 22, 2013
Helen Mirren & Byung Hun Lee Do Damage In First Clip From RED 2
By Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy ComicBook.com

If you're a fan of OTT action then you won't want to miss this very first clip from director Dean Parisot's upcoming RED sequel, which sees Helen Mirren and Byung Hun Lee do a bit of a drive 'n shoot.

showme_6.jpgshowme_4.jpg

Any who wants to ask LBH questions regarding his character in Red 2 or Storm Shadow, editor of comicbookmovie.com is interviewing LBH tomorrow and receiving questions thru twitter. the link is, 
https://twitter.com/nailbiter111

I'll be interviewing Byung-hun Lee tomorrow. Does anyone have any questions for Storm Shadow or for his character in Red 2?

— Jay Jay (@nailbiter111)

June 23, 2013

^ That is one awesome highlight, mistymorning.. no wonder BH is in the US right now. There will surely be lots of interviews that hopefully will be uploaded online. Cool! Let's ask BH questions, shall we? LOL
Hmm.. what can we ask him about? Heheh..
Btw.. Barbara highlighted this RED 2 info from CharityBuzz.. LA event in the US, a day before Byunghun's birthday

Walk the all star red carpet for the Los Angeles premiere of Red 2 plus attend the after party on July 11th in LA!
Be a star for the night when you walk the carpet at the LA premiere of Red 2 starring Bruce Willis, Helen Miren, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Mary-Louise Parker, John Malkovich, Byung Hun Lee & Sir Anthony Hopkins. You and a guest will have a unique one of a kind experience to attend a real Hollywood premiere of Red 2 with A-list celebrities and others from the entertainment industry. You will have access to walk the red carpet that is normally only reserved for celebrities and Hollywood royality. Food and drink will be served at the fun after party. Put on your best outfit and enjoy an evening with the stars!

I sent the following question to jay jay @nailbiter111 Are you concerned that being cast as a stereo-type Asian action character will affect your chances of securing a "character" role in Hollywood that you are fully capable of performing? I sincerely hope this question will be asked.

In the clip above, BH said something in Korean to Bruce Willis. Getting even, Han is really having fun taunting Frank Moses. Thanks to mistymorning for the English gist <3
BH said: "How do you want it", "Where should I rip you first"
red2_havefun1.jpg

Still waiting for LBH interview on comicbookmovie.com. Until we have that, comicbookmovie.com did interview with Bruce Willis and Dean Parisot , which has some mention of BH.

Only listened the part where it was marked as LBH related(20:00~21:40) but seems like they mentioned LBH here and there. 

Yay! BH interview. 

Listening right now... 
Edited to add that, @lbhfanhk, I think the last question Jay Jay asked sounds sort of similar to yours! :)
Edited to add that, here are the list of questions Jay Jay asked to BH.
1:20 - Is American humor difficult for a foreign actor? 
2:20 - Did Dean Parisot let him play with different versions of a scene 
3:28 - Favorite Red 2 scene? He shares a story about how a picture of his father is used in a scene. Since his late father dreamed of being an actor, he was able to fulfill that dream for him. 
5;10 - What was it like working with Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren? 
6:10 - Did he feel comfortable enough to ad-lib? 
9:00 - The "Grasshopper" scene 
9:54 - Would he return for Red 3
10:20 - Which actor or director would he most like to work with in the future? 
11:15 - Will he return for the next G.I. Joe
11:45 - Humanizing Storm Shadow 
12:20 - Favorite scene from G.I. Joe: Retaliation 
13:50 - Interested in trying different genres in Hollywood

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=82121#34kPQIAK7GRt7YKS.99 

^ The audio clip for the phone interview with LBH // Sendspace // EverythingLBH.com up1.gif
It's really nice that Jay Jay did use some of our suggestion apart from the good questions he already have, having seen RED 2. (Grasshopper hilarious scene?). He said that in his deadpan serious character, BH definitely stole the scenes in RED 2.
By the way got this from RED 2 Facebook.. it's been highlighting all the other cast's personal banners quite daily.. finally it's BH's turn.Pretty cool wub2.gif
Meet Han. His assignment: kill Frank in RED 2.

943210_555211511183805_1448192602_n.jpg

June 24, 2013
Top actors Lee Byung Hun - Jeon Do Yeon to reunite after 14 years?
Source: Nate ++
20130618_1371520629_76167400_1.jpg

Korean media is buzzing with news of the highly-possible collaboration of Lee Byung Hun and Jeon Do Yeon in a new period piece called "Hyupyeo - Memory of the Sword" to be directed by Dir. Park Heung Sik.

Roughly, story tells about a blind swordwoman (JDY) who were betrayed by her lover (LBH). Crank-in is said to be end of August. The actors LBH and JDY had acted together in the 1999 movie 'Harmonium in My Memory".
However, BH Entertainment has not confirmed anything and will only have a meeting with LBH upon his return on Thursday, concerning his overseas schedule in particular. LBH is said to be considering the offer very positively.
The movie would be emphasizing more on JDY's character but nothing is confirmed. Meanwhile Lee Byung Hun is also considering a new Hollywood project at the end of the year.

^ mistymorning provided the gist of the above, we'll learn more if the movie is confirmed by LBH and more info released.

Wow.. that's certainly a glowing mention of Mr. Lee in RED 2.thumbup.gif Really good for him! Hope we'll have more positive feedback about BH in the upcoming movie. Because Han was out to kill Frank, most Facebook comments are saying that he's a foolish character going after the main lead but it definitely have something else in store for the audience.
Hopefully we'll see him on the cover of CINE21 for RED 2 (BH has such a crazy schedule to be coming back on Thursday when he has the club party event on Friday).. and of course, lots of magazine wedding pictorial with Minjung-ssi.. ok ok.. rubie is being greedy here. 

And now.. we're most likely going to anticipate Byunghun-ssi in a new Korean movie with JDY. Quite unbelievable.. actually.
But a good thing because he's pairing with a good credible actress this time.. one that we haven't seen for awhile and they did have a cute chemistry in HIMM. heart.gif
June 24, 2013
Lee Byung-hun, Jeon Do-yeon to star in ‘Hyeopnyeo’
By Bae Ji-sook The Korea Herald

Korean film stars Lee Byung-hun and Jeon Do-yeon will appear in a historical drama that will mark their first onscreen appearance together in 14 years, it was reported Monday. 
According to local news outlet TV Report, Lee recently decided to accept a leading role in “Hyeopnyeo,” which will be directed by Park Heung-shik, whose previous films include “Bravo, My Life!,” “I Wish I Had a Wife” and “My Mother, The Mermaid.” 
20130624000857_0.jpg
Lee Byung-hun. (The Korea Herald)
20130624000858_0.jpg
Jeon Do-yeon. (The Korea Herald)
Jeon, who has long been friends with Park and starred with Lee in the 1999 film, “The Harmonium in My Memory,” has already accepted her role. The winner of Best Actress at Cannes Film Festival in 2007 for “Secret Sunshine” has starred in “I Wish I Had a Wife” and “My Mother, The Mermaid.” 
“The initial idea of the film was conceived in 2004 while Park was filming ‘The Mermaid’ and shared it with Jeon, who encouraged him to keep on with the development,” the report said. 
“It is true that Lee had received the offer and looked over it. It is now a matter of scheduling as the actor is engaged in prior commitments such as promotion for his upcoming Hollywood feature ‘Red 2,’” said an insider at BH Entertainment, Lee’s agency. 
“Hyeopnyeo” is set in the late Goryeo (918-1392) period, and depicts Seollang, a blind vagabond, and her protege Cheongnyeo wandering the country for vengeance. Lee is highly likely to take the role of Deokgi, the subject of Seollang’s lifelong vendetta.