Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest sunshine4ever

@luluwannagohome, dear, I linked others to here, but I reposted it in TWTWB thread just in case anyone didn't want to click to come here. I hope you don't mind me reposting it there. Thanks so much for your translations. It helped make me feel at ease reading it because I really was overwhelmed by the big house. I'm glad to read that he was not out to live for its richness, but still visited his old neighborhood even though he's more rich now compared to others around his age or people who lived around his area. And he chose to build the house closer to his hometown so that's so great to hear. I feel so fortunate and blessed that you have decided to join TWTWB thread and made your presence here. <3

Insung to nominated for popularity award for Baeksang award. Thanks to utkim @ TWTWB's thread for picture below.

1b4c510fd9f9d72a323bd97.jpg
^credits to ukim & Baidu

Guest chokogom

Songpa-gu, pangi-dong.... Next Korean tour stop........of course to visit the Olympic stadium......as well.....**wink**wink***

Guest luluwannagohome

Jo In Sung chosen as the endorsement model for brand 'Winix'

Cr: TWTWB DCOriginal link:http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=baramibunda&no=27965&page=1Chinese trans by emily-kim @ insungchina.comEnglish trans by luluwannagohome 
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

Jo In Sung is chosen as the endorsement model for band 'Winix', as his image matches the brand well.
With the broadcast of his popular drama 'That Winter, The Wind Blows', Jo In Sung has been enjoying rising popularity not only in Korea, but across Asia as well. Hence, the expectation for him is high.
Jo In Sung's Winix Dehumidifier commercial will be broadcasted starting from May.

Guest deaborj

Hi Shaylaman, thanks for welcoming me here. I'm glad to have new chingus here in this thread. No worries, once i'm done with the mv that i'm making, I will surely post it here and hope you guys will love it. hehehehehe.

@luluwannagohome, thanks for the article about Jo in sung's house. Wow, it's really BIG.:-D

Just a thought,

I didn't know that in Korea, you call a BUILDING, a HOUSE. So I think if i'm to describe our house here in the Phils, I think it will be called a MATCHBOX in Korea. Hehehehe.Poor me.

=)) =)) =))

I'm new here, I'm be fan of song hyekyo since AIMH, this's my first recognise Jo in sung from the drama -TWTWB, both of them had good chemistry and perfect acting, hope we can keep get updated inf. from him, because it 's hard to get from Baidu , like song hye kyo, so mainly from this thread, thank you everybody the updated especially luluwannago, we can know more about JIS, he is very warm, nice guy, hope they love each other in real life,and see them in other projects in the future.We' are all miss them from that drama,we'll keep rewatch again all those good comments and the drama again. We'll enjoy the last episode in about 11 more hours

@lulawannagohome thanks. it is awesome you are here to translate the news for us. we always want to read In Sung's news but due to our limited linguistic skills, we have to wait for the English translation. have you watch Go Show ep#1. the other day the cable TV in my country aired that show together with English sub but when I tried to find the video online there's only raw video, minus the English sub of course. :-S
with That Winter The Wind Blows ends tonight, I was wondering what is Jo In Sung upcoming project. why the movie Kwon Bob took so long to be released? Have they started filming or not yet?

@luluwannagohome! thanks again dear for sharing that article , 
wow his house is really very unique, Im glad that he is the same person that he used to be, JIS wanted a house to feel like its still homey for him, I agree with him, why u will buy a very luxurios house if u will feel its not a real home outside its pretty to look at it but inside its not how u will feel like u are home.
that is why his career is on the TOp, because he is an actor that his feet still on the ground.

Guest luluwannagohome

@cassie6002 That is a very fun episode to watch tbh. Though he was more talkative than usual, probably due to the variety show reaction thingy, it is still quite him, i would say. kkkk. No one has subbed it in English? I would love to help, but I have no idea how to sub a video tho.
@forevergirl You are both more than welcome.^^

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is a clip of Insung at the Outback Fans Meeting in English subs. Can only be watched at Viki's

http://www.viki.com/channels/1659-v-scoop/videos/89543

Viki has English subs so if you can watch it, you can see what he talked about in English. :)

Not sure if this was posted, but I googled this out to find some picture to show you what the clip was about and found this news.

Zo In sung at the Aussie Night Party Promotion

2u9225x.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Zo In sung appeared at Outback Steakhouse at Yangjae branch. Drink with Zo In-sung!

Family restaurant Outback Steakhouse opened‘Aussie Night Party' on 18th night. Zo In sung, who is beloved star and a model for the brand, came to the party as well.

Before spreading the Aussie Night promotion to all the branches, Outback previously picked 100 couples from their Facebook event.

pyquw.jpg

A Cinderella was chosen ahead through Facebook for photo taking with Zo In sung, and some lucky draws also took photos with him. He was so generous that people were cheering him home.

On the other hand, Outback’s ‘Aussie Night’ promotion is a night event promotion that all the branch will hold starting in March, and its purpose is to lead fun and light drinking culture.

For more information about ‘Aussie Night,’ please check their page. (photos by Outback Steakhouse)

Source

Guest sunshine4ever

This is a repost from TWTWB's thread. I found this message at TWTWTB's Facebook. I hope you all can support this Director's cut dvd version. Maybe we get to see things we haven't seen before, right? :D

zlyv5j.jpg

Message from Sabrina Lee (www.facebook.com/sabrina.lee.1800)

Hello, I would like to ask you a favor of uploading a post for 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' Director's Cut DVD release. We, Korean fans, had just established a group to collect people who are willing to purchase Director's Cut DVD in order for the actual release. It needs to be more than 1000 people minimum for the production company to release the film. Since facebook page is shared by many TWTWB fans overseas, I am wondering if you can upload the message with the picture (In Korea) attached on the page so many people can grab the opportunity to get uncut version of TWTWB along with many other options including NG cuts, Making films, Interviews from Actor/Actress/Director/Writer.

Thank you Very Much!!!

Message can be in the form of following,

"Hello to all wonderful 'That winter, the wind blows' fans overseas!

We, fans in korea, had decided to collect people willing to purchase Director's Cut DVD. If we could collect more than 1000 (minimum) to participate in actual purchasing, production company will be releasing the DVDs. Website has been established to see the current going and for you to participate. Although it is yet available in another language, admins will quickly update the website which will be available in English, Japanese, and Chinese(Mandarin).

Director's Cut DVD may include uncut version of That Winter, The Wind Blows', Making Films, NG cuts, Uncovered Scenes, Actor/Actress/Director/Writer Interviews and etc if we could pull it out together!

Price will be approximately $100~$110 USD.

You canl go to http://cafe.daum.net/winter0403 and order your DVD on 'For Oversea Fans' menu by leaving

'Your name / quantity of DVD desired/ email or phone number'

If you can access to Daum Cafe from where you live, please email the above info to dramaloverjy@daum.net.

For your Inquiry, Emaill hagiochinami@daum.net.

Thank you for your support!!

--------
Here is a picture that @kikay14 posted about TWTWB in Singapore (inside train station).

116j1qo.jpg

20a6jgm.jpg

Guest kikay14

@sunshine4ever tyvm for posting it here. I'm just lurking around here and love to see updates of JIS. I saw videos in youku i hope i posted it right. He is singing here lol.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMxNzUzNDI4.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzMxNzY3MDQw.html

I didn't know that he playsthe guitar well coz i know he plays piano too. And he looks like a kpop idol here hihi. I hope someone can upload this in youtube.

@luluwannagohome yes, he was so talkative that night. if I haven't watch him in Infinity Challenge before I might be shocked to see him like that in Go Show. very different than how Oh Soo is. maybe because Go Show's host is his bestfriend and the other guests are close friends of him therefore he felt comfortable to be himself during the show.
any of you notice that Jo In Sung loves to act cute (TN: korean said aegyo) (I'm not sure what the right English term to use but when I watch BTS, he acts cutely with the co-stars and directors, he whines in cute way too). It is rare for a guy his age to be aegyo. but anyhow, I think he is adorable.

sunshine4ever, according th message of the ordering of director 'cut DVD version in korean version, when I order can I request korean version ( because their original voice are perfect, I want to listen) but subtitles with English or Chinese, is it ok when we order?

class="articletitle"Actor Jo In Sung's Superior Body Proportions Becomes An Issue Online

60655-jo.jpg

Actor Jo In Sung's body proportions is becoming an issue online.

Recently on an online community, a photo titled "Jo In Sung's unbelievable body proportions" was posted.

In the revealed post in a screenshot of the 15th episode of SBS "That Winter, The Wind Blows," Jo In Sung can be seen with his small face and extremely long body. 

Those who saw the screen capture commented "Jo In Sung's body proportions are the best," "I was so amazed by the broadcast," "That is Jo In Sung for you," and "I love him."

source : kpopstarz

‘That Winter~’ Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo, “Thank you for taking our beautiful photos!” Apr 3, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations0 Comments

“Thank you. We will treat you to a meal!”

Actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo conveyed a greeting of huge thanks to photo journalists for making them appear beautiful.

With the conclusion of the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, on April 3rd, they arranged a special lunch for the photo journalists by paying about 10 million won at their own expense. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are the first to have separately prepared a special dining spot for photo journalists alone after the conclusion of a drama.

A representative stated, “This was arranged to show their sense of gratitude to the photographers, who from the production briefing session all the way to the revealed scenes, gave them a beautiful appearance” and “They thought this was a meaningful work in their own ways as this was Jo In Sung’s first project since being discharged from the military and for, Song Hye Kyo, after the completion of this project, she will tend to her overseas activities and has a hectic schedule ahead.”

Meanwhile, after holding on to the first place spot in viewership ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot and receiving a lot of love, That Winter, The Wind Blows team will be taking a special reward vacation as a last hurrah.

Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and all the other actors each have their own busy schedules for overseas, but the staff and crew will be taking a vacation to Cebu, Philippines as a reward. A production representative said, “As the result of the drama and for the good teamwork, we are all taking a meaningful vacation” and “It is unfortunate that due to. the actors’ busy schedules, they will not be able to attend.”

Reporter Nam Hye Yeon whice1@sportsseoul.com

Source:Sports Seoul
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest unknownx2

I think one of the most memorable Jo In Sung moment in TWTWB was towards the end of Episode 9 where he was given the cold shoulder by Oh Young in her room and she rejected his goodnight kiss before locking her bedroom door.  JIS was able to protrayed a range of emotions during those few minutes - that of love-struck, bewilderment, hurt and roguish all distinctly shown - to me, that was indeed acting masterclass! 

JIS is now at the ideal age to take on many different kind of roles - young or matured, any genre and in both dramas and movies.  His past performances showed his tremendous screen presence whether acting as a sissy boy or as a gangster, he was able to captivate viewers with his face, style and body language.  I certainly look forward to all his works in the years to come.