Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jo In-seong cries until the end

Source | 2013/03/28 

photo295658.jpg

Actor Jo In-Seong around tears in everyone.

On the fifteenth episode of the SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind BlowsJo In-Seong acted out the character of Oh Soo who couldn't control the sadness after breaking up with Oh Yeong (Song Hye-kyo).

Jo In-Seong bit his lips in attempt to hold it in and moved the viewers' hearts as he expressed with his body the sorrow he felt.

He struggled not to let go of anything of Oh Yeong and expressed happiness at the fact that he was happy enough to see her from far away at least although he couldn't get close.

Oh Soo's sincere narration and the way he tried to wake Oh Yeong passed out in the bathroom came out in a mixture of feelings, sorrow being the main one and he used up the last 2 minutes of the episode with full blasted emotions.

Meanwhile, "That Winter, the Wind Blows" has one more episode to go and the previous scene ended with Oh Soo discovering Oh Yeong on the bathroom floor.

Source : etv.sbs.co.kr/news/ne... ( English )

Guest deaborj

Those intense gazes and stares of Oh Soo can make any girl's underpants drop anytime..... That's why I'm holding onto mine OH SOOOO tight. :-D 
I look forward to episode 16-The Happy Ending.(i dunno how it will end but I know it'll have a happy ending).

episode 15 is really jo in sung's episode! he  was so good as oh soo! and i still feel that Oh Soo exist in this world. those different emotions were really seen in his eyes! and his cries, they seem so real, so natural!

Guest sunshine4ever

I found this at WHIB thread and wanted to repost it because it has praises for Insung in WHIB. ^^

What Happened in Bali interview in Japanese magazine ""Korean Drama Vol.8"

Translation by wiwi @ http://user.chol.com/~wiwi/

2s8pffk.jpg

This is Kim Ki Ho (man) and Kim Sun Mi (woman)...Kim Ki Ho got credit for WHIB's script and won the best script for 2004 Baek Sang award.

Let us hear about the casting episodes.
Lee Sunmi - At first we contacted Jisub. we worked together with Jisub in the drama "love for a thousand years" in 2003, and i saw a very heart-breaking scene and thought that Jisub really suits a character with the shadows, and i'd like to make Jisub act as such a character. this drama ended in may 03, i called him at the end of may or beginning of June and explained him the synopsis and got his consent. with Jiwon, i thougnt it's only her who can play Soojung. so i met her with my husband and said without you, we wouldn't write this drama. we thought Soojung's image and her way of life matched exactly with the actress, Ha jiwon's image...and of course, Insung was a pinch hitter. (laugh)

Was he? Insung who's on the top of his career after this drama? then who was casted originally?

Lee - We had Yoo Osung in mind. But he gave up due to his movie schedule. What we had first on mind was Jung Jaemin over thirty years old.

Yoo Osung was Jung Jaemin? I just cannot imagine that(laugh)
Lee- I still can't. Jaemin's lines were originally written with the setting that he was older than Inwook,so it didn't fit into Insung. If Jaemin were originally Insung's role, then, the lines would have been written with the setting that he is much younger.

So, the casting was changed after several episodes of scripts were written. did you revise the script afterwards?

Kim Kiho - no, we went on as it was. Insung said he wanted to do it that way. I think he was willing to challenge himself as an actor.

So, you mean Insung adapted the completed script to himself, little by little?

Kim - of course, when an actor performs, the writer does nothing but trust him. After all, it is the actor who performs, and as an actor he should play the character wholly with himself. But he showed us such a great performance than we ever expected and surprised us.
Lee - When I saw ep. 1 on TV, i got surprised "oh, isn't Insung so good!"'
Insung seemed to be very much excited after finding himself so into Jaemin and we had such a good time while working together.

Did you ever counsel about their acting?

Lee - We talked a lot on the phone when the drama was shooting. especially with Jaemin.
"I think this emotion is like this, am i right?" he asked, then i said "just do as you think"  everybody was putting his 100%.

It seemed that Insung and Jisup become the character itself.
Lee - the viewers think Inwook and Jisub, Jaemin and Insung as one same character. We also analyzed them that way. Obviously, they were just the characters themselves. (laugh)

Tell us about the best scenes as a script writer.
Lee - in the Ep. 7, when Inwook and Soojung having dinner together without saying anything. and in the Ep. 9, when Soojung got fired and on the corridor she was passing by inwook who saw her but pretended he didn't, and in the Ep. 20, when Jaemin got his nose red and said "i can stand anything (skip) but I just can't stand seeing you turn your back to me" with a crying voice...in this scene, insung was complete Jaemin.

In the end, Soojung confessed Jaemin that she loved him. did Soojung really love those two men?

Kim - that depends on how you feel. (after thinking) I think Soojung loved Jaemin.

But it wasn't love at first?
Kim - At first, she turned him down. because she could see how their love could end, she tried not to give her heart to him. but I think Inwook is also kinda fantasy to Soojung.
Lee - She is a femme fatale who led those to men into their ruin.
Kim - if Soojung gave Jaemin her heart from the beginning, then all the relationships had their ending more earlier.
Lee - Then, we would have a story like "lovers in Paris" (laugh)

Who got more close-up than it was planned?
Lee - if we have to pick up one, then it's Jaemin...he speaks with his money.
I think the viewers see the character in real with the character in the drama, so they think a character with no money like inwook has no power. as a scriptwriter, we intended to write about all the 3 characters with the same weight, but a character like Jaemin seems to attract female viewers.

Please tell us the work you're most attached to.
Kim - We love every work we've done, but if we have to name one, it's "a man in crisis" and "what happened in Bali"
Lee - a drama that makes us keep emotions alive till the end remains in our heart, for a very long time, to any scripwriters or any actors...and what is amazing to us is that it's only these 2 dramas that we see the actors in private.

Thanks to wiwi for the translation and thanks to mihi for sharing this with wiwi and people at her site. Originally taken from wiwi's post. You can click on it if you want to read this in Korean translated from Japanese... the English translation is also in there.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Go Jun Hee reveals Jo In Sung enjoys ‘We Got Married’
dacd1125607b801c07c654502f552b5e.jpg

Go Jun Hee revealed that actor Jo In Sung enjoys watching ‘We Got Married‘.

On ‘We Got Married 4′,  Go Jun Hee and Sunhwa had time for girl talk and the actress shared, “Jo In Sung watched ‘We Got Married’ and gave me a call.

Sunhwa, as well as the rest of staff, couldn’t stop smiling when they found out that the actor watches the show during his free time.

On another note, the Go Jun Hee-Jinwoon couple and Sunhwa-Kwanghee couple will enjoy a double date on the upcoming episode.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/go-jun-hee-reveals-jo-in-sung-enjoys-we-got-married