2. KBS Iris 2 10.2

3. MBC When a Man Loves6.6

Variety

1. SBS One Night of TV Entertainment 7.7

2. SBS Couples (Jjak) 7.0

3. MBC Radio Star 6.7

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld

anyone know except this website, any other chinese website or different website of JO IN SUNG, so we can keep get more updated from inf, he's really acting , should be nominated to best actor award,hope he have another chance work with SHK , they are good chemistry. we're really appreicated to everyone efforts keep that drama more updated inf, still take time to review the drama and all those written. The director DVD is korean version , is it available with subtitle English or Chinese? still not clear.

luluwannagohome said: Awwwww.. You guys dont have eng sub video for his shows??His chinese fan cafe is so organized that they sub every video with high quality (of course not that high quality if it's back in the WHIB days).
Maybe I'll slowly start translating for you guys? cuz he's so CUTE on variety shows!But I don't know how to make the video, so someone has to work with me.Of course, I will really appreciate if some one would love to trans with me!^^
I'll do the Cine21 Interview trans first, as I promised.

cassie6002

said:

wow @shaylaman you've been replying to everyone!  :DI caught In Sung fever but it's hard to find English sub for his videos. I've been watching Non-Stop sitcom without the English sub. I love his character in that sitcom, witty and funny.

random: the moment Jo In Sung came out in Go Show, the audience started to scream. I was screaming too, in front of tv! LOL!

@jjsweeter0211, I think In Sung receives an award at the 2013 Amore Counselor Annual Convention. The event is being held today.  Thanks for posting updates dear. 
@cassie6002, very rare for me to reply to everyone in the thread. Only when I have the time and feeling well and happy hahahah…Lots of fans are being caught by Oh Soo/In Sung fever… I don’t think you can find much or any English subbed videos of In Sung on variety shows or interviews because no one have the English translation to the videos in order for it to be subs. But not to be worry now since we have an awesome translator in here 
@luluwannagohome, if you translate the videos of In Sung on variety shows and radio interview I will help with subbing it. Thanks for helping us translation articles, news and videos. :-bd
Hi @jjeennyy19 there are no English Subbed videos on Go Show as of yet.  If I find it or Sub the Go Show I will post in this thread and will let you know.  Of all the characters that In Sung played I like Oh Soo the most and I think his past roles was alright but not yet there. 

Guest sunshine4ever

li.michelle0831 said: anyone know except this website, any other chinese website or different website of JO IN SUNG, so we can keep get more updated from inf, he's really acting , should be nominated to best actor award,hope he have another chance work with SHK , they are good chemistry. we're really appreicated to everyone efforts keep that drama more updated inf, still take time to review the drama and all those written. The director DVD is korean version , is it available with subtitle English or Chinese? still not clear.

Hi everyone.. Anyyeoong.. New lurker here.. 
 Been fall in love with JIS since AFF, and did marathon WHIB last year.. And I'm so loving him there, sadly it wasn't end happy. And I'm so happy to watch him at that winter the wind blows.. Oh ya.. 
And I loooooove all his commercials.. People who hired him as their product spokeman are really smart! Hehehe... I'm so gonna eat Outback Steakhouse in my next duty trip in Jakarta (yup, I'm leaving not in a big city.. Hehehe)
Is there any CF lists he did for 2012 and 2013? i'd love to watch it at YouTube.. Thanks

Calling all fans of Jo In Sung.(Esp Singaporean fans)Pls help me to like,share and promote this post. Pretty please?This could be a chance for Jo In Sung to come down and I'll be sure to upload pics if I manage to get any.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=488913071162401&set=a.451494254904283.117691.396877650365944&type=1&theaterphoto.php?fbid=488913071162401&set=a.451

http://www.facebook.com/jnationent
jnationent

Or you can always go to their fb page and like.Thank you so much to anyone and everyone reading this/helping me!Xie xie, thank you,khamsahanminda!

I've liked Jo In Sung from that first moment I laid my eyes on him in WIB.. Watching him now in TWTWB made me realize that 9 years may have passed but the JIS I loved before and the JIS  I adore now is still the same.. He just continues to grow as an amazing actor he has this thing that I can't explain when he acts that he totally captures your soul.. The way he deliver the lines are just exquisite he can deliver everything well even without the lines it's like he's reprimanding you what to feel. It's weird but the scene in WIB where he was caught sleeping in his office desk with the papers sticking on his face with his drool all over  will always be my favorite Hahaha epic i think its because that particular scene will always remind me of how good JIS is as an actor.  An actor who's not only good looking on the outside but an actor who gives importance on how he can deliver a scene where it will look more realistic and good.. An actor who gives his all. Rather than an actor who only thinks about his flower boy image first before anything else..  that's what I love about him he just doesn't care what other people are saying or what they think..That's what a true actor is all about. I believe that he deserve an award. Can't wait for his new project. 

Guest chokogom

i hope insung doesn't come to where I am...cos I promised husband I would not stalk anyone again in our home country again (re: 3 years ago when I spent a whole weekend stalking LMH!!!..)  Overseas is a different story though ;)) .....Can't wait to go to Korea!!....But am secretly (though not too secretly now) in two minds as to whether to go with hubby (cos I want to go with him) but then also not go with him or stay on a bit longer on my own so I can stalk JIS... (....does this make me a terrible wife??? hahaha)  Even though at the time after Boys over Flowers, I was crazy about LMH, If i knew that I would be 100x (no make it 1000000x) more crazy about JIS, I would have saved my ONE AND ONLY FREE STALKING PASS from my husband for JIS!!!!!

***ASISH.....SOOO MUCH REGRET!!!***

Guest mskdramalover

megbc8 said: ‘That Winter~’ Jo In Sung-Song Hye Kyo, “Thank you for taking our beautiful photos!” Apr 3, 2013 • Category: News & Updates, That Winter, Translations0 Comments

“Thank you. We will treat you to a meal!”

Actors Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo conveyed a greeting of huge thanks to photo journalists for making them appear beautiful.

With the conclusion of the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, on April 3rd, they arranged a special lunch for the photo journalists by paying about 10 million won at their own expense. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are the first to have separately prepared a special dining spot for photo journalists alone after the conclusion of a drama.

A representative stated, “This was arranged to show their sense of gratitude to the photographers, who from the production briefing session all the way to the revealed scenes, gave them a beautiful appearance” and “They thought this was a meaningful work in their own ways as this was Jo In Sung’s first project since being discharged from the military and for, Song Hye Kyo, after the completion of this project, she will tend to her overseas activities and has a hectic schedule ahead.”

Meanwhile, after holding on to the first place spot in viewership ratings for the Wednesday-Thursday time slot and receiving a lot of love, That Winter, The Wind Blows team will be taking a special reward vacation as a last hurrah.

Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo, and all the other actors each have their own busy schedules for overseas, but the staff and crew will be taking a vacation to Cebu, Philippines as a reward. A production representative said, “As the result of the drama and for the good teamwork, we are all taking a meaningful vacation” and “It is unfortunate that due to. the actors’ busy schedules, they will not be able to attend.”

Reporter Nam Hye Yeon whice1@sportsseoul.com

Source:Sports Seoul
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Guest itsajklmnop

They are my dream K-series Couple. Hope they will have a series soon. Sorry for wanting them to be paired. I'm just a fan of both of them :)521932_269341903201708_1024984583_n.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

<That Winter> Jo In Sung completed the happy ending with his brilliant performance and received praises from the public.

English translation by ayronics
@ Soompi

1hufye.jpg

The actor Jo In Sung who has made the cold winter warm has worked hard till the end and successfully touched the audience receiving great praises.

In the finale of the melodrama <That Winter> that was played on 3 April 2013, JIS has worked hard till then end and with brilliant performance, he left the audience with a deep impression.
In the first episode, JIS played the part of a flippant and charming casenova and professional gambler. Not only did he manage to show the grandeur of the traits of that gambler profession, he also managed to act out the exciting and dramatic action scenes which left a deep impression with all the viewers.

Not only that, from his acting in the crying scenes which has ability to elicit tears from the viewers to his sense of humour that leaves all women falling head over heels for him, JIS has smoothly displayed two extremes in acting and using perfecting skills in acting. The viewers have all praises for him and has hailed him a true quality actor.
In every episode of the drama, there is definitely a scene that leaves a deep impression. JIS has used his perfect acting ability to successfully draw the viewers into the drama. As the core person in the drama, he has smoothly brought along the developments of the drama and heightened the dramas final climax.

Particularly in the last episode, JIS successfully mastered the role of someone who has matured after undergoing the pains of a relationship and understanding the meaning of life. He skillfully articulated the pain and heartbreak of OS when he was confessing his love to OY, saying he loves OY with his eyes was brimming with tears, which has caused the audience to tear along with him.

After watching the drama, the netizens had various comments such as "When will they be able to see the next performance with such skilled acting?" "Seeing OS basking in happiness in the ending, makes me feel the same as well!". "This winter, because of JIS, I have become so fortunate as well." "The truth is the cold winter has turned warm because of this drama", "Don't go OS", "Really do not wish for this drama to end", drawing strong responses and discussions amongst the netizens.

Translated from the following article
Korean: http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=182992
Chinese: http://tw.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=182992
「那年冬天」趙寅成,用耀眼的表現完成溫暖的結尾,收穫「觀眾好評」

@ayronics, I think you translated this, right? Thanks so much for translating the article about Insung. :)