Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Hello everybody!I'm newbie here. I am a fan of Jo In Sung.He's an amazing actor from dramas like Shoot from the stars, Memories in Bali, Spring days,...to A dirty Carnival and especially A frozen Flower. His comeback after 8 years in That Winter the windblows is so daebak!!! And like other fangirls, I love his ferfect looks:)) JIS ssi, what makes you so so gorgeous like that:)))

Guest blackvelvetfever

Can't believe I just found this thread despite fangirling over him for a while now xD
I was watching the movie 'The Classic' just then, and gah, my heart just fluttered everytime he was on the screen.He's so beautiful ♥-♥
Thanks for all the pictures and news ^-^ I really can't wait to see the finale of That Winter, The Wind Blows. Well, I'm sad at the same time too because it's ending :'(

Guest luluwannagohome

There are just way tooooooo many raving/fangirling about JIS on Chinese websites. TOO MANY!
I'm so glad my babe breaks into another huge market!!!!!! <333333333
He's probably the first korean actor who can get this HIGH level of recognition over his looks there. As we all know chinese do have different standard of beauty from koreans. He's probably the only one who can get an overall positive comment on his looks and talents there. kkkkkkkk
He is THAT GOOD-LOOKING okay???? I've been drooling over his beautiful face for 6 years now, and I'm still not tired looking at it!
And another thing I'm so grateful about is that In Sung has such an upright image and great personality. After being attracted by his look, many people fall and become his hard-core fans because of his wit, professionalism and personality. He is almost a PERFECT guy!
I dont know if you guys have had the chance, but you SHOULD read some of his interviews. This man has BRAIN! He's such a rational guy, fully aware of how he should challenge himself to become a better actor, and his art of language is just...huh... makes me fall in love with him even more!

Guest luluwannagohome

Btw, Baeksang Art Award is going to release its nomination tomorrow, from what I read.
JIS is most likely to be nominated, but winning is hard to say. He has won once, so.. Don't get the hope to high, then we may be surprised! ^^

Guest sweetdecember

@jjsweeter0211

thanks for all the photos.u are awesome!!

@luluwannagohome

are there a lot of chinese fans??

Oh i m so happy for him! thanks heap for ur translation too

u guys rock!

Guest deaborj

come to think of it after seeing the cherry blossoms pics, now i realize why they can't extend the drama further after 16 episodes.....that's becuase WINTER has ended and SPRING has begun :-D
now i'm thinking of a PART 2 where the new title would be  "That Spring, The Fresh Wind Blows" /Then  Part 3 would be "That Summer, The Hot Wind Blows", ThenPart 4 " That Autum, The Cool Wind Blows  
Hehehhehe, i'm just imagining things while taking my breakfast in bed. Hehehehe :D    2more days of waiting!!!!!

Guest chokogom

@jjsweeter0211 & @utkim thanks for all the bts pics. I'm curious to know how you know where filming is taking place? Is it broadcasted somewhere or is it passed down the grapevine through insider information. I think i'll have to plan my holidays to Korea based upon when and where JIS is filming .... Do you think I can book a stalking tour with you guys in advance? Lol....

Guest luluwannagohome

그겨울 조인성(오수)형님과 사진찍었어요~~ 나보다 얼굴이 쫌 크시네용.. ㅠㅠ 나 연예인 얼굴~~^^ (앗.. 인성이형님 말없이 사진 올려서 죄송해요.^^)

BGu-DX4CUAAr2kf.jpg:large

[ TRANS @ShinsFriends] : I took a picture with That Winter's Jo In Sung (Oh Soo) hyung~~ His face is a bit larger then mine.. T_T I have the face of a celebrity~~^^ (Oh.. Sorry InSung hyung for posting a picture without asking. ^^)

Cr:@worldwideelfs
Best moment of my life! When SUJU and Jo In Sung get to be in the same picture! Period!

Guest luluwannagohome

http://onandondj.ivyro.net
I believe the above link was originally a kpop idol fan club. and since it's April Fool's Day in Korea, the admin converts into a JIS fan club. You can click in and see a lot of people leaving message like 'I love you, In Sung oppa!'
All the ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠand 사랑해요♥♥♥♥♥♥ the are very funny.