Jo In Sung | Zo In Sung 조인성 / Drama 2023: Moving 무빙

gm4queen

Guest sunshine4ever

@luluwannagohome, thank you so much for your updates. Love it. Yay. I'm so happy more people are liking him for That Winter, The Wind Blows. So glad to hear so many praises and even shows talking about TWTWB.  B-)

Here is a wallie from that site

2mpeums.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Here is an update from khxy

That Winter last shooting,Song Hye Kyo-Jo In Sung cried
translation by khxy

After filming for more than 5 months,SBS drama "That Winter The Wind Blows" shot the last scene at Jin Hae under cherry blossom trees.
Once the last filming ended,Jo In Sung,Song Hye Kyo and Director Kim etc shed some tears.Since last November,the cast and crew gave warmth to each other especially during the bitter cold weather.All the casts and crew cried at the thought of parting.

The drama representative stated "Oh Young and Oh Soo who couldn't bear to be separated,once "CUT" was heard,all crews started to cheer.Faced with this,Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung couldn't help but to cry.Everybody started to embrace each other and successfully wrapped up the last scene.

"That Winter" never once experienced " impromptu/late script" and filming till late at night.It's because Writer Noh has finished the script earlier thus enabling actors to read through the script and do their best till the last scene.At the same time,in order to present to the audience a masterpiece all cast and crew worked hard together to fulfill it.

"That Winter" has been receiving praises and love both in Korea and overseas.Meanwhile the last episode will air on 3rd April at 10 pm Korea time.
(I'm not sure why previous news said it will be delayed by 1 hour.I guess we just tune it to live streaming at 10pm Korea time)

source:bnt news & baidu

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Hye-kyo and Jo In-seong's last episode of "That Winter, the Wind Blows"

Source | 2013/03/31 | 

photo296451.jpg

Jo In-Seong and Song Hye-kyo teared up at the last scene.

SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" made its last scene on the 31st.

Five months since the first taking last year in November, everyone including Jo In-SeongSong Hye-kyoand director Kim Kyoo-tae showed tears. They encouraged each other after all that hard work in the chilling cold.

A staff claimed, "The drama that never seemed to end is finally done. Song Hye-kyo and Jo In-Seongcouldn't stop crying when the final 'cut' sign was given and everyone cheered. Everyone else hugged each other and experienced movement".

"The final episode will be aired on the 3rd of April. We are working on the final bits of the final episode to end in success".

Source : isplus.live.joinsmsn.... ( English )

Guest sweetdecember

@luluwannago thanks for ur update:)
do u know if there is any official fanclub for in sung in korea??

Guest mskdramalover

sunshine4ever said: Please note that the picture is mine. If you want to see original picture from innolife, you can go to the link in the source. There is a typo. I think the article meant to say 8th episode?

Jo In-Seong's potential…all sold out from fashion to cosmetics!

2013/03/30(Sat) 20:58

scvqlf.jpg

Jo In-Seong of 'That Winter, Wind Blew' became a sold-out guy.

Jo In-Seong, who mesmerized the viewers in the charm of character Oh-Soo in SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'That Winter, Wind Blew,' is catching people's eyes having every item he ever wore all sold out.

On the 18th episode of 'That Winter,' Oh-Soo(Jo In-Seong), who separated with Oh-Young(Song Hye-Gyo), indulges in reminiscence thinking back on the happy times he had spent with Oh-Young. Oh-Soo played a trick on Oh-Young putting on skin and Oh-Young said, "I smell your scent," showing off aspects as an amorous couple. When the episode finished, 'Oh-Soo scent' recorded top rankings on various portal sites, because of the cosmetics he used. Other such items are suit, shoes, long cardigan, and coat.

Source

mskdramalover said: anyeong!  :)
i'm new here. i'm one of jo in sung oppa's biggest fan.  :) :x

Guest mskdramalover

seeing jo in sung oppa photos especially close up photos leave me breathless. i hope i can see you in person.
:x :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="cb b15" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; letter-spacing: -0.5px; clear: both; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo Cried After Shooting Last Scene

image.jpg?w=600

Leading actors of the hit drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” shed tears after finishing the last scene.

On March 31st, the actors filmed the last scene of the drama at the at in Jinhae, in a military camp, after 5 months of filming.

According to a staff member, the actors shed some tears after the final “cut” was yelled. Not only them, but the director, and those involved in the making of the drama, also shed tears after the drama, for which they worked so hard for, is officially over.

They have been each other's strength and support, cheering after each other, in the cold winter, and making everyone laugh, and feel comfortable, in order to successfully film the beloved series.

An official of the drama commented, “This drama, which no one thought would be over, is finally done. After the last scene filmed was filmed, the actors started to cry, as everyone around them cheered. After that, everyone started to hug each other.”

He added, that the last episode is currently being edited and that they are working hard to delivered a successful ending, to a successful drama.

It is still unknown, if the two characters will have a happy ending or not. Many fans have left messages in the drama's official blog, almost begging the writer to give them a happy ending.

Fans would be able to see if their players were answered, on April 3rd, when the drama airs its last episode, at 10PM(KST) on SBS.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8958/20130401/jo-sung-song-hye-kyo-cried-shooting-last-scene.htm

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 and everyone for posting updates as well as posting very good comments on In Sung.
@sunshine4ever, In Sung thread really need a lot of love and support and I am so glad that you have asked people who can understand Chinese to translate news or anything that related to In Sung in English. I see other thread have translator but not this thread so now I am grateful we have someone and also to have you with us, yay! =D>
Hi @luluwannagohome, thanks for posting on In Sung thread and I am very happy to have you in this thread.  Hope you can help us translate news from baidu. :D

Guest luluwannagohome

I read something more detailed about In Sung's house.I'll translate it later after I do my homework.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo Cry During Final Filming for “That Winter, the Wind Blows”
lightningstix April 2, 2013
Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo Cry During Final Filming for “That Winter, the Wind Blows”

The last day of filming for “That Winter, the Wind Blows” was held on March 31. Cherry blossoms decorated the background for the last day of filming. Filming for the drama nearly lasted five months since their first filming in November. It is unknown whether the final scene filmed was the true ending of the drama.

A representative of the production team stated, “The filming that seemed like it would have no end finally finished. Once the sound “Cut” came out, the production team began to shout. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo began to cry that moment. The rest of the production team and also the actors/actresses hugged each other.”

The last episode of “That Winter, the Wind Blows” will broadcast on April 3 at 10pm

01103500062_60800030.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/02/jo-in-sung-and-song-hye-kyo-cry-during-final-filming-for-that-winter-the-wind-blows/

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone (especially those of you who have not written anything yet, but still come to visit this thread), welcome! And so sorry for us being so silent here, but we see each other in TWTWB thread, so, hehehe...hope you make yourself home here...

Just wanted to say that @jjsweeter0211 had been updating a lot of things for us lately. I came back to Soompi last June so it was about 9 months ago. I came to this thread again briefly in July or so and it was very quiet. Some of us here are quiet ourselves, so sometimes we just popped in to drop off Insung's news or CFs.

@luluwannagohome, @mskdramalover, and @deaborj

I just wanted to introduce you to some of us who were active, but rarely talked: @shaylaman, @forevergirl, and @the girl who! --- I don't have much to contribute. I just realized how grateful I am to all of you who dropped by every once in a while to give me things about J. I used to be really into him that there was a forum of him, but it got closed. Now I thought about it, I felt a bit sad that I didn't transfer stuffs from there to over here, but it is okay. :D We can always make new memories of J here. I am so happy that some of you decide to come here. You don't have to be attached to here or feel obligated to be here, but I hope to see all of you once in a while in this thread even when TWTWB stop airing. Who knows what Insung will do next? It was a long time for us to wait for him for a new project. I am so surprised to learn other things about him as well.

Just recently I was digging hard in my room and I wasn't sure where I put his signature to me :'( so now I am so sad because I think I digged it out in September. Gosh, I wonder where I put it now?! *sobs*

@pearlysweetyangela, dear, Sweet Insung is no longer around, but I still hope to see more of you around in this thread even when TWTWB stops airing. :)

Thank you @megbc8 and @kdramafanusa for contributing news to this thread. <3

@jjsweeter0211, dear, you are so awesome. Thanks so much for updating this thread. I tend to forget Insung whenever I am in Oh Soo's land. Haha. So thanks for carrying all of those awesome pictures of Oh Soo here.

Here are some captures of J in Hera CF

349ba7l.jpg
2mmd06e.jpg
2zq7b0y.jpg
300v7r6.jpg