[drama 2006] Stranger Than Heaven 천국보다 낯선

Felicia Soh

I would love to discuss it, pucca, but I have no way of watching it, and even if I did, no subtitles. I imagine there are a lot of people who are in the same situation. Maybe the thread will pick up more steam if it gets subbed?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monoceros

Um Tae woong looks so different in this drama. He almost looks good (don't kill me, it wasn't sarcastic). I wonder if this drama will turn out good.

oh, so that was COFFEE in his suitcase? I couldn't tell b/c I watched the lo-res file. AHHA! to me it looked like herbal medicine, and then he kept sneezing, so I thought it was for his allergies or something! So much for trying to guess what's going on!

BTW Shirley, may I ask where you found the subtitles (english or chinese?) I've been checking d-addicts every day but I'm thinking maybe they're not going to upload this one. Maybe b/c of it's lack of popularity?

in the church when LSJ was sobbing away .he asked the priest about how does the angel who bring him to the church look like .the priest say .the angle is like any other angel ...she said to keep the child with him till he grow his own wings ..(i briefy remebered the lines) then the priest told him to forget about finding his mother and just form his own family ..

ah and in the earty when UTW was having dinner with his mother ..haha he was sort of teaching her how to respond ...what is your name ..*dun know * ..what your phone no * dun know * where do you hurt(sick) * here here here and here ..she was pointing away ...

ya the subtitles are in chinese ...

点击下载 06年SBS《比天国陌生》01 HD-VB 韩语中字 韩剧热线出品

点击下载 06年SBS《比天国陌生》02 HD-VB 韩语中字 韩剧热线出品

点击下载 06年SBS《比天国陌生》03 HD-VB 韩语中字 韩剧热线出品

点击下载 06年SBS《比天国陌生》04 HD-VB 韩语中字 韩剧热线出品

Guest flyfany89

Uhm Tae Woong looks great~

i'm going to start watching this drama

but can someone tell me what this drama is going to about please??

thanks in advance

Uhm Tae Woong looks great~

i'm going to start watching this drama

but can someone tell me what this drama is going to about please??

thanks in advance

Flyfany89, I've attached a link where you can read in-depth news and brief synopsis of this drama. You'll be pleased to know that this drama is partly filmed in Vancouver and if you have the time, do read the previous pages to get yourself familiarize with the cast. Trust that you'll enjoy watching this drama!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...55704&st=40

in the church when LSJ was sobbing away .he asked the priest about how does the angel who bring him to the church look like .the priest say .the angle is like any other angel ...she said to keep the child with him till he grow his own wings ..(i briefy remebered the lines) then the priest told him to forget about finding his mother and just form his own family ..

ah and in the earty when UTW was having dinner with his mother ..haha he was sort of teaching her how to respond ...what is your name ..*dun know * ..what your phone no * dun know * where do you hurt(sick) * here here here and here ..she was pointing away ...

ya the subtitles are in chinese ...

Many thanks to Shirley for sharing the links and I think many are still not able to watch it without english sub-titles. How I wish I can understand and discuss the drama with you! Appreciate your kindness in sharing your views on this drama and the same goes with Dramaok, Mar and all others. Highly indebted to Pucca for sharing my duties in this thread. Joongmal gamsahamnida! :D

Guest Pucca.sg

I would love to discuss it, pucca, but I have no way of watching it, and even if I did, no subtitles. I imagine there are a lot of people who are in the same situation. Maybe the thread will pick up more steam if it gets subbed?

Hi mj07

It's okie and probably this is one of the reasons~

I know many others also awaiting for subtitles to come out

If not, have to wait for the DVDs to release...

I thought we announced that our team.. WITH S2 is subbing this wonderful serie.. do check our wiki site HERE for our subbing progress.. from the looks of it .. the first two episode of subs will be ready soon.. :)

Guest Pucca.sg

I thought we announced that our team.. WITH S2 is subbing this wonderful serie.. do check our wiki site HERE for our subbing progress.. from the looks of it .. the first two episode of subs will be ready soon.. :)

Wow..... thanks mily2 and your team for the hard work and sharing :)

Thanks Creidesca for providing the clubox and Mily2 for confirmation on the subbing of this drama. It would really attract more viewers with the availability of english sub-titles. :)

Hi mj07

It's okie and probably this is one of the reasons~

I know many others also awaiting for subtitles to come out

If not, have to wait for the DVDs to release...

I am trying to learn how to download the drama to watch and if it turns out successful then I would love to discuss and share views with all the members in this thread.

Pucca, your avatar is soooo cute..... :P

Can't wait for the release of the subs....thank you so much to the SUBBING TEAM! Joongmal gamsahamnida! :D

Thanks, mily2! I thought someone said they were possibly subbing it, but then with the lack of interest in this drama (and the fact I can't find it on bitorrent at all, on which I'm dependent) I was afraid maybe it had been given up! Glad to hear it's still in the works!

PS does anyone know if d-addicts will be hosting the AVI files for this? I can't use clubbox b/c I'm on a Mac.

Guest Pucca.sg

thanks for the caps, pucca! OMG, he seriously makes the best facial expressions EVER!

Always welcome :)

You may visit my planet homepage for more of the caps from the drama under "엄태웅" name Just click the link of my homepage below http://planet.daum.net/wen76 :rolleyes: �

Guest love_jesus

*Uhm Tae Woong is so cute ^___^ thanks for the pics Pucca.sg :]

is there a non-clubbox link comn out soon? i need to sub soon ^^;;

I'm glad I found a reference to this drama at Twitch. Looks like something I'd like to watch and am happy to read it will be subtitled. Creidesca, looks like I'll be d/l from your CB for a while! Uhm Tae Woong has many appealing qualities, and he somehow always reminds me of Francis Ng, an excellent Hong Kong actor. Both have very expressive body language.

I totally agree with both of you, Lorac and Mar that UTW does resemble Francis Ng as I visualized both of them together. Acting wise, both are equally talented and as years goes by, Francis has earned a name for himself as a reputable actor as he moved on to the big screen. UTW is younger than him and has many opportunities to venture into varied roles and believe some day he'll be recognised for his multi-talent! :D

I totally agree with both of you, Lorac and Mar that UTW does resemble Francis Ng as I visualized both of them together. Acting wise, both are equally talented and as years goes by, Francis has earned a name for himself as a reputable actor as he moved on to the big screen. UTW is younger than him and has many opportunities to venture into varied roles and believe some day he'll be recognised for his multi-talent! :D

And speaking further of Francis, I just watched Karmic Mahjong and Francis was in top form. He is so quirky and interesting and such a cutie... at least he lost the Triumph in the Skies haircut... thank goodness... and I guess we could say the same about Tae Woong too... quirkely cute!

PS monoceros...like your little banner, another favorite of mine!

Archived