[drama 2006] Stranger Than Heaven 천국보다 낯선

Felicia Soh

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where Episode 14 is? Torrents have no seeds, any clubboxes?

ditto! i have tried iyagi and ep14 is also missing there...perhaps some kind soul can re-up it at WITHS2 cb? pretty please? thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Zealousy

Wow, I just started watching this drama(only ep 1-2)

and I love it already. Although I only started watching this for Lee Sung Jae

it was definitely a good choice. I love all the characters, good cast

and nice to see B.C.. I haven't been to Vancouver & Whistler in like 3 years.

I seriously thought it was shot in Lake Louise or Banff because it looked so familiar.

(I was there like a month ago)

• 4 months later...

Stranger Than Heaven Fanmade MV

I just recently watched this drama after so impressed with Lee Sung Jae in Lawyers Of Korea. However, I don't really like it.

In my opinion, the cast is great but it is not supported with a good script. Also, Lee Sung Jae looks much more better in Lawyers Of Korean than in here. But I love the OST though..that's why I made one MV for this...Enjoy!

MV Stranger Than Heaven

Song : The OST “Stranger Than Heaven - NEXT”

Clips : Main Cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Stranger Than Heaven” (SBS-2006)

I truly must apologize to some of the posters here - been a lousy thread starter. I haven't been updating this thread for a long time. Mianhamnida...sorry. :)

http://www.aigoo.withs2.net/stranger-than-paradise/ - direct download! Thank WITHS2 !!! :blush:

Appreciate Lunacat_69 for directing the site to watch this drama. Though this drama did not garner much attention or rating, it’s still a nice drama to watch especially if you are a fan of UTW, LJJ or KMJ. I have been a huge fan of UTW since Resurrection. So sad I am no longer able to log into his daum site. :tears:

Wow, I just started watching this drama(only ep 1-2)

and I love it already. Although I only started watching this for Lee Sung Jae

it was definitely a good choice. I love all the characters, good cast

and nice to see B.C.. I haven't been to Vancouver & Whistler in like 3 years.

I seriously thought it was shot in Lake Louise or Banff because it looked so familiar.

(I was there like a month ago)

Welcome to the thread, Zealousy! I think many people are enjoying Lawyers of Korea and I am glad you found your way into this thread to watch Stranger Than Paradise.

Stranger Than Heaven Fanmade MV

I just recently watched this drama after so impressed with Lee Sung Jae in Lawyers Of Korea. However, I don't really like it.

In my opinion, the cast is great but it is not supported with a good script. Also, Lee Sung Jae looks much more better in Lawyers Of Korean than in here. But I love the OST though..that's why I made one MV for this...Enjoy!

MV Stranger Than Heaven

Song : The OST “Stranger Than Heaven - NEXT”

Clips : Main Cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Stranger Than Heaven” (SBS-2006)

Thanks oink for sharing the beautiful fan-made MV - I enjoyed watching all the nice-cap scenes of the drama. :D

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest sveta21

Umm where can I download the non buggy and normal episode 16? I tried silentregrets.com and am-addiction.com but alas, no luck :( THanks in advance

Archived