Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob looks at Kris like Ed looks at Bel........he looks at her like she is so precious. Obviously something is up or Rob just takes his work so seriously that he continues to look at Kris like that until this movie franchise is over.

Guest whf_violet

RK out for dinner last night :D

2n17xqq.jpg

2hdmk3c.jpg

21c9kyp.jpg

Robert Patttinson & Kristen Stewart Hit The Town

Yes! Finally once again, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are snapped together. The couple is seen heading back to their hotel together in Vancouver.

Robsten was seen in Pinky's restaurant in Kitsilano, Vancouver after spending three hours dining with good friend and musician Sam Bradley.

Later in the evening, around 12.30 am, Rob and Kristen got into a taxi and headed back to their hotel together. They were seen getting into the elevator together. We hope to have a few of those photos a little later.

http://socialitelife.celebuzz.com/archive/...it_the_town.php

thanks for the pics!!!

I like the one where he is covering her, seems very manly.....covering his lady.lol.

Anyways i was browsing some photos on robertpattinsonunlimited and they have links to the new moon pics from the new moon companion and i thought one photo was particularly cute. hope this hasn't been posted.

normal_101_(74).jpg

Guest Joanne <3

I haven't been following this couple, but today came across an article in a magazine about them to be confirming their relationship in the Dec issue of Harper's Bazaar. For real?! She's not dating Oregano anymore?

Anyway, that's the gist of what I got from reading some of the recent posts here too... if anyone can update me, that would be cool, lol.

Guest ~ cherrie ~

^

well, Rob and Kristen did not admit that they are in relationship..They are keeping it real tight..From all those photos that you see how intimate they are also they keep going out with each other,it does say it all..*cough cough*..

There's no confirmation of Kristen breaking up with her bf but yeah . . .we all do think they have broken up with pictures of Michael hooking up with some girls and Kristen spends her time with Rob..so yeah..you can guess that

Guest ohayyo

^

yea,they keep their lovely secret tightly....no one confirms it [yet]

that's just making me kinda curious though,...haha plus, the casts of twilight are being soo awkward when they are asked about robsten relationship

robsten have very strange and unique love story,hmpffff

i dont think the mag says the truth. IDK

mags spazz around all time haha

oww thnks massive and whf_violet for the fab pics,....

meoz, the photo in the frame, perhaps, is being used for new moon property. I remember the chapter of new moon when bella took pics of edward using her new camera. Could it be the one which bella took ?

Guest spuddevaughn

I just saw the video of Rob and Kristen returning to their hotel over at TMZ and you can distinctly hear Rob saying sorry to Kristen while they were waiting for the elevator in the hotel. Then Kristen sort of cut him off. I would love to see a video of that again just to make sure I heard them right but I think even the guys at TMZ are in agreement that those two are a couple now.

Guest ohayyo

^

gee, is that for real ? what is rob's sorry for ? because asking kris to hang out would mean inviting papz, is that so ?

owww, he is manly :rolleyes:

i really wanna see the vid, dont you mind giving me the link, *better i'll check it on youtube*

the guys at TMZ are in agreement that those two are a couple now haha more witnesses, getting clear ^^

^

meoz : heart melting pic !!

as you guys may know that Robsten will be there at the scream awards. at least we know that if we are Robsten deprived from now to then there will be some great pics on the 27th of Oct. lol.

the only thing that bugs me a little is ...........there is another clip. too much for my taste.

Guest ohayyo

^

WHAT ? another clip ? i hope the clip would be the compilation of the past shown clips

too many clips arent good though.....

^

massive : eouwww that's the almost kiss....cute, though

Guest ohayyo

I just saw the video of Rob and Kristen returning to their hotel over at TMZ and you can distinctly hear Rob saying sorry to Kristen while they were waiting for the elevator in the hotel. Then Kristen sort of cut him off. I would love to see a video of that again just to make sure I heard them right but I think even the guys at TMZ are in agreement that those two are a couple now.

my friend told me it wasnt kristen that rob said sorry to,

it was a fangirl who asked for signature.

Rob said sorry and kris seemed to give suggestion to the fan.

well, IDK either....

perhaps this is the link : http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf

file=http://vid235.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/mayfrayn/Video/Rec06.flv

but others said that Rob squabbled with kris.....

kinda sad ..... :o

Guest whf_violet

my friend told me it wasnt kristen that rob said sorry to,

it was a fangirl who asked for signature.

Rob said sorry and kris seemed to give suggestion to the fan.

well, IDK either....

perhaps this is the link : http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf

file=http://vid235.photobucket.com/albums/ee275/mayfrayn/Video/Rec06.flv

but others said that Rob squabbled with kris.....

kinda sad ..... :o

You're friend is right ;)

I guess everyone here missed this article posted by gossipcop 2 days ago. Might as well post it here. :)

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Video

Gossip Cop wanted to address the content of the paparazzi video from over the weekend that showed Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart returning to their hotel after having dinner out in Vancouver.

There’s been a lot of speculation today about whether Pattinson and Stewart were arguing with each other. We looked again at the video – which we did not post to the site itself last night, which we will not post, and for which we did not pay – and spoke to a number of sources close to the stars.

They told us they were NOT fighting. Rather, Pattinson and Stewart were greatly annoyed with the constant and intrusive paparazzi presence, and the fact that, because the hotel lobby was open, someone was able to invade their privacy when all they wanted to do was get in an elevator and put a suddenly very public evening behind them.

Gossip Cop felt that many in the “Twilight” fan base would be upset with what’s become a suffocating paparazzi presence for Pattinson and Stewart, which is why we Tweeted out the video to our Twilight-heavy Twitter base. So that fans who have heard about their struggle with photographers could see with their own eyes what is going on. We wanted to be “eyewitnesses” to events, and we wanted to give fans the same opportunity, if they so desired. We specifically chose not to post the video to our actual site because we didn’t want to “get hits” from it. Instead, we just wanted to make sure that fans as fed up with the paparazzi as we are could see for themselves the cost of close-up, unwanted photographs to Pattinson’s privacy and Stewart’s.

So that’s where we stand. We’re outraged by paparazzi behavior. Please take a look at many of the videos of non-”Twilight” celebrities we’ve posted for weeks. The intent is to expose just how damaging and invasive the culture’s become.

http://www.gossipcop.com/update-yesterdays...-stewart-video/

yes i did hear about this story but it's just rumors so there is no trouble in paradise !!! lol

anways guys i saw this clip originally on robstenlovers.blogspot but i can't locate however luckily i found it on twifans.com.

Enjoy

ROB CHECKING OUT KRISTEN.............YUMMY. i love how he licks his lips lol

rob being naughty

Archived