Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest ANJEE<3

Hardwicke is like... rawrrr makes me want to slap her!

i think she should really keep her mouth shut =\

she's not technically 100% confirming it or denying it

she's just adding more fuel to the flame!!!! and the speculation about

whether they're together or not just gets that much worse for them

it's like she's bringing them up now because New Moon is coming out

and we ALL KNOW it's going to be better than Twilight

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest massive toene

News

robwenn8253981__oPt.jpg

The Twilight Saga: New Moon has finally been released today and the stars of the film

have all been celebrating in their own special ways.

As for Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, there was only one way

to spend the evening: Together!

The duo were spotted slipping away for some private time while the rest of the cast

headed to an after-party of their New York screening on Thursday.

They were seen going to the Avenue, where they secured a table for themselves and

had bodyguards surround them for some privacy.

But even that couldn't stop eyewitnesses from seeing the couple whispering sweet nothings into

each other's ears and at one point, spotting K-Stew lovingly stroke Robert's back.

They left the club some time after 3 a.m.

They can deny it or ignore it or pretend like we are all naive, but they can't hide it for much longer.

There is no question that Robsten is a GO!

source: Perez Hilton

Why the hell do they have a better off screen chemistry than on screen? It doesn't make any sense. :wacko:

In Twilight they definitely had crazy chemistry. In New Moon... it was less so. Have you seen Friends, the early seasons? Joey says that when actors are doing a scene and there is crazy good chemistry they are NOT doing anything on the side... but when there isn't too much chemistry, they're definitely hooking up off camera :) I'm going to apply that theory here~

MY FRIEND gave me this pic ,....

when arriving in LAX, Rpattz spotted having a 'tattoo' on his hand ,.....

'Somebody' near him should've done that while in the plane....

The suspect would be,.....ehem...ehem....

1zghf6.jpgvlcsnap-2009-11-22-02h34m23s221.png

or Rpattz did that himself ? :o

^

holy snitch....that's some awesome covert work their.....

they where probably bored during the flight and decided that the way to kill time is....

drawing......XD (a fan of full house, maybe?)

it would be weird if Robert did that to himself....such dorks

Guest maricris

Why the hell do they have a better off screen chemistry than on screen? It doesn't make any sense. :wacko:

:o oh , same here and yes it doesnt ;) ,

but i do feel the chemistry between K and Tay ;)

Guest massive toene

Biggest Headline 2009: Are Robert and Kristen dating? (by Popsugar)

It's December, which means it's time for PopSugar Network's Best of 2009 coverage! Along with polls

and slideshows, we'll be bringing you PopSugar's biggest headlines of the year.

It was the biggest are-they-or-aren't they question of the year — are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

dating in real life?

In the run-up to New Moon's release, it seemed like everyone was speculating about whether or not

Kristen and Rob acted like Bella Swan and Edward Cullen offscreen. We got to see Robert and Kristen

as they wrapped up promotion of Twilight earlier this year and as they headed to Vancouver to film New Moon

in the Spring. During breaks from the set, the duo shared nights out together and even shared cab rides home.

They were soon off to Italy, where it was time to film their passionate scene with a hot shirtless Rob.

Once that movie wrapped, it was time to make the awards show rounds for Twilight. Robert and Kristen

made a memorable appearance at the MTV Movie Awards, where they showed off their obvious chemistry

while accepting the Best Kiss honor before evidently spending that night together.

6eb8e499efadaedd_bella.jpg

L.O.V.E is in the air!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

The duo split up for a good chunk of the Summer, as she stayed in LA to work on The Runaways

and Robert headed east to film Remember Me. They reunited at Comic Con before the Teen Choice

Awards and the VMAs, where they looked too cute together backstage. Soon they were off to Vancouver

for Eclipse, kicking things off with a Kings of Leon show before filming began — Robert and Kristen also

raised a few eyebrows by looking extremely close throughout the show. The work never stopped for Robert

and Kristen because after finishing up on Eclipse they were off to promote New Moon with cozy-looking stops

across the globe. Soon, everyone from Jennie Garth to Catherine Hardwicke were weighing in on their situation.

The evening Robert and Kristen were spotted holding hands at Heathrow didn't do much to cool speculation that

the duo was together — and, conveniently, all the wondering likely helped make their film a hit. Robert and

Kristen don't seem to be leaving each other's sides anytime soon, as they were just spotted arriving at LAX

together before Thanksgiving.

Guest se7ensoul

Okay, I will be killed by all of you here by saying this.

ahem! *clears throat

Sorry, I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this pair. I think out of jealosy. GAWD!

Boo HOOOOOO

No way no way they shouldn't be together! :tears:

maricris : kris and Tay = better ???? oww c'mon,.... when they did some photoshots together, i felt like i saw brother and sister there [hello] but it's totally 180 degree upside down when kris had to do some photoshots together with Rob,..i saw newly weds [kinda] haha.....have u seen the harper's bazaar,....[massive toene picked some, thanks] you'll see the differences,....heee

Okay, I will be killed by all of you here by saying this.

ahem! *clears throat

Sorry, I think I'm the only one who doesn't like this pair. I think out of jealosy. GAWD!

Boo HOOOOOO

No way no way they shouldn't be together! :tears:

why is that ? they both fit each other, i think kris is so much better when rob is around her [iMO]....[and i'm not going to kill you heee :D ]

another old/new photo from Empire magazine

KRISTEN TRIES TO SAY : HE IS MINE,...ARRRWW....

Empire-mag-08.jpg

collegehumor.c4e58d949a40d2888e545a8499885965.jpg

i don't know... i didn't really like kristen's acting in the first and second movie.... is it just me?

but new moon overall was good.

Guest sum-chick

maybe cause they cant act...lolz..but i do see what you're saying ^^

http://1.media.collegehumor.com/collegehum...a8499885965.jpg

i don't know... i didn't really like kristen's acting in the first and second movie.... is it just me?

^ no i agree with you on that!!...^^

Guest massive toene

ROBSTEN picspam ;)

003gtdsf.jpg004hjkl.jpg

~LOL Rpattz with glasses! :lol:

On-screen: So romantic...

PopCorn2.jpg

00.jpg052.jpg

061.jpgtwilightkiss.jpg

Off-screen: So funny...

1331.jpg

0021.jpg