Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha! i just saw the photos now...hahahahaha! and just the other day i mentioned something about them holding hands (hb photoshoot).

oooooh, i wonder how they'll cover this one up...

Guest bubblepeach

omg so does this mean they're officially dating now?? =DD

i think i'm about to die 'coz my shipper heart is about to burst. this seriously just made my day. i have exam tomorrow but somehow it doesn't seem important compared to those precious pics hahaha =DDD

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

they're LINKING hands..

its not a big deal, i do it with alot of my male friends when we walk. whats the big deal?? O_O

Guest lilf4ntasy

omg this just made my day, lol i have the worst day ever and now this news bring joy to me hahahah

oh my fan girl heart just when to heaven

im sooo happy for them!!!

Guest whf_violet

they're LINKING hands..

its not a big deal, i do it with alot of my male friends when we walk. whats the big deal?? O_O

Uhm.. don't want to sound rude but can't you just let the shippers have their fun? Obviously this is an rk thread, wouldn't it be weird if we wont make a big deal out of it here? lol

Plus the "i do it with my male friends" mantra is getting old. I bet even if a sex tape comes out someone will still say "i do it with my male friends all the time" :P:lol:

To make my post relevant haha! More adorable pics :wub:

96wcp2.jpg

21acxls.jpg

well tbh i did holding hands with my male BFF too when we walked together

but huh now he admit he has feeling for me ROFL XD tell me bout it XD XD XD

if holding hands and romantic stare and so intimate there's no way NO feeling between man and woman esp if they both attractive, if the bff like kellan and ashley i can see the diff they're like fun buddies (who knows what will happen to them in the future if they keep so close like that) but that FUN buddies never in robsten rel, even if they look close but they used to have this boundaries between each other and now not anymore

anyway LOVE the way kris touch rob's hand and how they linked each other

i say lil bit sneaky there, rob tried to make it less obvious by holding a hat lol XD so they wont really holding hands

so they still can say "whatever you say" XD but it's too obvious woot!!!! kris wont do that if she's still with bf

Guest ginachan

they're LINKING hands..

hmmm....all these 2 yrs they've been friends...and just now Kstew hold his hands like that.....they're together I'm 100% sure but knowing them they'll never confirm it yay! ROBSTEN!

Uhm.. don't want to sound rude but can't you just let the shippers have their fun? Obviously this is an rk thread, wouldn't it be weird if we wont make a big deal out of it here? lol

Plus the "i do it with my male friends" mantra is getting old. I bet even if a sex tape comes out someone will still say "i do it with my male friends all the time" :P:lol:

To make my post relevant haha! More adorable pics :wub:

damn i knew i couldnt get away with it LOL

ya okay. ill shut up now! hahahahah

i dont know,. their faces did a 180 when they saw the paps. so maybe everyone is right.

maybe they are ROBISTEN now...

this is just gonna make new mooon more awesome. hahahaha

Guest spuddevaughn

Some people might think that Rob and Kristen linking arms is not such a biggie. That's it's no big deal but we have to remember this is Rob and Kristen. They don't usually act like this with one another or anyone else. We hardly see any form of physical contact with these two outside of filming. I think that's why having these photos is definitely a big deal to a lot of their fans and to those who have been wondering if the rumors of them being a couple are true.

Guest SiZaMiN

^^^^^^ i'm so totally agreed with u whf_violet.....let rk shippers have fun...hehehe...

Wellllll.....i never holding hand with my male friend like that if he's not really special

omggggg.....at lastttttttttttt......my heart seem to burst out from my chest seeing their pic together holding hand..

really hope they'll be happy together....BOM...BOM..POW.....LOL......

I'm really happy 2day....huhuhhuhuhu...thought i want to take a leave from work 2 day...

but after seeing their pic together i just cancelled my leave....lolololol....

happy...happy...happy.....

Some people might think that Rob and Kristen linking arms is not such a biggie. That's it's no big deal but we have to remember this is Rob and Kristen. They don't usually act like this with one another or anyone else. We hardly see any form of physical contact with these two outside of filming. I think that's why having these photos is definitely a big deal to a lot of their fans and to those who have been wondering if the rumors of them being a couple are true.

I agree.

I think that regardless if they are dating or not, they must have some kind of close/special relationship/connection in order to link arms/hold hands like that.

Just a little fan-girl piece: Also, I feel like that hat Rob is holding is like a little "distraction" so that they don't look like they're obviously holding hands. I wish these two would just admit they got something special going on! LoL. Can't wait until New Moon's release! And although I hate the paps, I can't hold them accountable for snapping such great shots ;)

Guest anniejo

OMG! :o:o:o

i knew it!!!! :P :blush:

that there is something going on between them! :blush:

they totally look cute & happy together...they make a great couple. :blush:

i'm soooo happy right now! :D

i'm in twilight heaven. hehe! ;)

i cant BELIEVE this is not on here already!!! IM SHOCKED

Now that those pictures of them holding hands surfaced she must think it's okay to spill!

Catherine Hardwicke, the director of the first Twilight movie, dishes out some juicy deets about the romance between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.

"After I cast him, I told Rob, Don't even think about having a romance with her. She's under 18. You will be arrested…But in terms of what Kristen told me directly, it didn't happen on the first movie. Nothing crossed the line while on the first film. I think it took a long time for Kristen to realize, O.K., I've got to give this a go and really try to be with this person."

Wow!

We bet K-Stew is furious about this revelation and wants to tell Catherine to "john tesh Off!"

Too bad the Twilight franchise already did!

credit. perez

Archived