Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Omg, that interview is hilarious.

The things they say makes them so genuine and down to earth, despite the twilight saga fame.

And I love HB pictures too, especially when they're on the motorbike.

I'm not picky about Kristen's hair because like she said in the interview, there are more ways to be considered beautiful/pretty than the conventional look.

Gawd, those two have chemistry!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANJEE<3

they're sooo blunt and honest..I love it! so genuine

lol that is too why i love this interview

it's so honest it makes me laugh!

i'm glad they're not so fazed by all the fame

Is US magazine believable? i dun believe those gossips untill i saw the proof such as a picture they're kissing or holding hand... but it's fun to read these kind of article

Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/ne...marmont-2009311

Credit: Frank Micelotta/Getty Images

Exclusive: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Spent Night at Chateau Marmont

Tuesday – November 03, 2009 – 4:22pm

Comments (74) »

Friends with benefits?

Days after Vanity Fair released an interview with Robert Pattinson in which he declared he was just "friends" with Kristen Stewart, the two spent the night together at Hollywood's famed Chateau Marmont on Oct. 29, Usmagazine.com has learned.

The next morning, a source tells Us they shared breakfast together from Noah's Bagels (a plain bagel with walnut cream cheese for him; a blueberry with butter for her).

See Robert Pattinson's big screen twin!

Around 8:30 a.m., they were taken directly to Hollywood's Deluxe Laboratories for a screening of New Moon.

See more surprising celeb flings!

"Rob wanted a cigarette so he went outside with Kristen for about 15 minutes," the source tells Us. "They were hugging, as Rob was smoking his cigarette and then he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. He had his arm around her almost the whole time." B)

Check out Hollywood's most romantic couples!

What did they think of New Moon (out Nov. 20)?

They gave it two thumbs up.

"They were really happy with the way it turned out and gave great feedback," the source tells Us.

Get more Us! Follow us on Twitter, Friend Us on Facebook

the interview is hilarious!

rob is, as usual, funny in an adorable way. and kristen's just rockin.

and those photos... :wub: it's actually the first time i saw them holding hands...although yeah, it was just a photoshoot.

^ those magazines...we can never trust them. -_- yup, we need photos! E-VI-DENCE! E-VI-DENCE! LOL.

YEsh!!!!!!!!!!!

man cant help but be giddy, now if they move on to a lot of hugging and kissing....... then everything would be extra sweeter...

but knowing them, it would take eternity to get them to do that in public.....

by the way watching access last night, I dunno if you guys saw it or not, so kirsten got interviewed what's the real score between her and rob, she said that tabloids really have blown everything out of proportion and saying about the whole "break up" thing is ridiculous and she doesn't even give a damn thing about it anymore cause she knows the truth and nothing else, she couldn't care less........., so that might've been a give away

what do you think...???

yay?! or nay?!

Guest ANJEE<3

YAY!! sooooo happy for themm

hahaha =)

they knew there would be paps and yet still held hands.. teehehehe

could they be finally coming out?

funny how they were both just denying it still the other day.. ahaha

Archived