Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest polaris

i hope they take their relationship slow..

because there are more Twilight movies to be made.. and if they go by Hollywood standard relationships and how long Hollywood relationships last.. it might look bleak for the future movies they have to make with each other.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

can they be more gorgeous than this

the last pic, is >3, electricity and magnetism...

you could feel the chemistry, a couple's picture

seriously^^

They are so freakin' gorgeous in that VF issue, especially the outtakes. I love how Kristen has her hand tucked under his shirt-sleeve in the outtake; it's looks so natural and endearing. They got AMAZING chemistry, it's just smoldering hot. If they really are not together, if they really don't have some kind of sexual chemistry, then they are damn good actors hahaha I'm such a Robsten-shipper. I'm so freakin' excited for New Moon.

They are so freakin' gorgeous in that VF issue, especially the outtakes. I love how Kristen has her hand tucked under his shirt-sleeve in the outtake; it's looks so natural and endearing. They got AMAZING chemistry, it's just smoldering hot. If they really are not together, if they really don't have some kind of sexual chemistry, then they are damn good actors hahaha I'm such a Robsten-shipper. I'm so freakin' excited for New Moon.

i know, its like a pic taken of their future selves, in love and fulfilled, you know those brad/angelina pictorials or like catherine zeta jone and micheal douglas, family portrait ish....^^XD

Seriously, people who don't think these two are even slightly attractive are on crack.

Amen......

Guest ANJEE<3

ahhhhh!!!!!!! i LOVE these photos :)

they look soooo cute and the way they look at eachother is obviously something more than friends... hehehe

the one where he kisses her cheek/chin is adorableee!

and they totally look alike in the last one!!

i wish he had shaved though.. i mean.. he looks scruffed up enough already without it =P haha

Guest cpark1430263252

omgah. i love the last pics of the two posts up there..she looks so gorgeous~ and they just look so damn perfect...ughh

Guest Leopoldine

OMG OMG! so cute the kiss on the chin!!!! Love love it.

I really don't understand why so many people dislike Kristen.... :(

They're both so good looking... and look so good with each other!

Just... two words: SMOKING HOT!

^ i don't get it either. i mean, i could name a few actresses who are worth disliking for...but not kristen.

but yeah, those photos ... :wub:

Guest mariejoeyjacobs

they are both not very good looking, esp kristen stewart, i dont really understand why people find her pretty......

Guest polaris

This is my FAVORITE photoshoot of RobSten. Seriously this photoshoot is sooo gorgeous.. it totally captures their beauty in a wild and natural kind of way..

and their chemistry is OFF the Charts hot.. just by the look in their eyes for each other.

by the way.... Is it November yet?

they are both not very good looking, esp kristen stewart, i dont really understand why people find her pretty......

eh i think it just comes to people's different taste...

i met rob and he really is quite handsome up close...

eh i think it just comes to people's different taste...

i met rob and he really is quite handsome up close...

yeah, people have different taste, so whether you love them or hate them, they are their own people...they'll be glad that there are a lot of people who adore them and they don't care if you don't like them you're just one in a million who doesn't like them so it won't matter cause they are pretty much use to that......

any who

how come I just know this now, where was I when you were talking about this....lucky girl

Archived