[drama Japan 2009] メイちゃんの執事/mei Chan No Shi*

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest susamirain

I want Mei to be with Rihito but I do like Mameshiba a lot. I think that Mei might end up with Rihito but more than likely she might end up with just being friends with both guys. I don't know that this is one of those girl finds true love type of dramas. It seems like if she chooses either guy it'll be weird and a cheat cause the two are brothers. It can get kinda nasty is all I'm saying.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nonwinky

^ ep 8 aired, i watched it (:

i DL mine off of clubbox and use Korean soft subs so I probably get it faster.. but yeah ep 8 aired!

Guest lulugege

I hope Mei ends up with someone (hopefully Rihito). I can't watch Rihito being so depressed over her and not end up with her at the end. If they do make it an open ended ending, I really hope they'll make a special in which Mei gets together with Rihito. hehe

I want Mei to be with Rihito but I do like Mameshiba a lot. I think that Mei might end up with Rihito but more than likely she might end up with just being friends with both guys. I don't know that this is one of those girl finds true love type of dramas. It seems like if she chooses either guy it'll be weird and a cheat cause the two are brothers. It can get kinda nasty is all I'm saying.

you can download from torrent from d addicts

you know, i was really skeptical when i first started watching this. i didn't think i'd like it.

but once i was halfway through the 1st episode, i loooved it xD; i'm so addicted now haha

i hope rihito and mei end up together. they're so cute. and you can totally see the attraction.

i do like kento too, but i don't think they'll end up together D:

when rihito put his arms around her in episode6?7? lol, it was so cute. i squealed xD

& at the endishhh of episode 7 when shinobu found rihito on the ground still. gahh, he must be so sad after mei left DX

freakin' lucia and shinobu are scary as haaayyyll! when shinobu smiles in the dark, i fastforward it LOL.

oh and rihito and kento's hair really annoy me. i just want the hairstylists to fix it. it's just all over the place lol

at ethopia: i'm watching akai ito and bof the same time i'm watching this LOL. i'm too impatient to wait for new episodes xD

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Mei chan no mini coopersuji TV, poster & mini table @ Fuji TV Lawson, Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan.... B) In that time, I dunno if I can take a picture of it, but while nobody there I took a picture of it many times.... :P I want 2 bring home the table soooo CUTEEEE!!!! :w00t: I just want 2 share this with all Mei chan no mini coopersuji fans.... :lol: I'm such a Mei Chan no mini coopersuji maniac.... :D

P1030884.jpg

P1030885.jpg

P1030886.jpg

P1030887.jpg

P1030888.jpg

P1030889.jpg

Guest susamirain

Cute pics! Yu Yamada looks so weird though. I enjoyed episode 8, Rihito is learning that standing back isn't going to bring him happiness. And Mei got to confront her true feelings.

Guest 0071430264321

^ ep 8 aired, i watched it (:

i DL mine off of clubbox and use Korean soft subs so I probably get it faster.. but yeah ep 8 aired!

Which clubbox do you get the vid/subs from?

Guest nonwinky

Which clubbox do you get the vid/subs from?

i use clubbox.co.kr/kangjegu but you need id/pw to join

they usually have it uploaded by tuesday night (US time)

omg i can't wait to watch the next episode.

if you guys haven't seen the 8th episode, it's on viikii + subtitles!

do you guys know how many episodes are there for this drama?

9 or 11 episodes? it makes me think that the last episode is March 17th (9 episodes in total?)

it sucks if they end it too fast.

awww... this episode made me happy.

rihto~

I really really thought that kento was really annoying, but somehow they have made him likeable. This episode did it for me. =] Kento has won me over. He's not really a pitiable character, but you can't help but feel bad for him. sigh...

I couldn't believe this episode ended so fast though! it made me kind of sad to see the ending. lol.

good ending to this episode, but wished it was longer!!!!

Episode 9 looks soo good. Lucia's going crazy. LMAO.

there's some "hints" as to who the next successor is... I think someone said that Lucia ended up being the next successor from what the grandpa said... hmm... I wonder if that's true! Episode 9!HURRY UP AND AIR ALREADY!

omg i can't wait to watch the next episode.

if you guys haven't seen the 8th episode, it's on viikii + subtitles!

do you guys know how many episodes are there for this drama?

9 or 11 episodes? it makes me think that the last episode is March 17th (9 episodes in total?)

it sucks if they end it too fast.

i think its going to be 10eps

Guest LittleShine

Oh my god.

I freaking love this series.

Although it is a typical love story. Its still awesome.

I just finished watching ep 8. IT WAS AMAZING.

I can't believe its ending soon... too soon.

Hiro Mizushima is a great actor, and a ikemen ;)

Guest 0071430264321

i use clubbox.co.kr/kangjegu but you need id/pw to join

they usually have it uploaded by tuesday night (US time)

Thank you!! :)

Episode 8 had a lot of pretty scenes. :wub:

Guest lulugege

Episode 8 was absolutely amazing! I loved it! It totally made up for the sad and depressing parts in episode 7. The preview for episode 9 looked really exciting. Shiori going crazy definitely looked creepy but maybe we'll find out the heir to the Hongo fortune!

I definitely hope the love between Mei and Rihito continues, hehe.

Guest lisaaa

i haven't watched this drama yet, but they're gonna be airing it on TV where i live!

http://www.fujisankei.com/default.asp

i'm gonna watch it then, lol. this channel has a slot on every saturday that airs Fuji TV shows. they just finished airing innocent love, so now i'm gonna watch mei-chan, too! :D

Guest 이야기

I'm loving this drama. After watching episode 8, I'm really appreciating Mameshiba. But at the same time, it has definitely confirmed Mei and Rihito's love. Lucia is just so darn evil and creepy. I'm still hoping she doesn't end up with the inheritance. I can't wait for episode 9 to air (:

Archived