[drama Japan 2009] メイちゃんの執事/mei Chan No Shi*

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest susamirain

Great I'm glad the subs are up. Now I can finish seeing the last episode of what's been a fun drama to watch. I'm ready to see Lucia-sama go down! Thanks for the spoilers too.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xsilentangel

LOVED the last episode.

It was adorable! Pitiful Mamashiba though :(.. He claims his feelings will "never change." I LOVED the kiss at the end. They are such a cute couple, Hiro is unbelievably hot. His eyes and lips... :wub::wacko:

I am going to miss this drama a lot. It made me happy after watching an episode :(.. Loved it.

AAAAWWW I LOVE THIS SHOW XD.

thank goodness the high quality subs came out! <3

i wish they could make a special on this, 10 episodes is too little, especially what happened at the end of episode 10.

i need some more
BUTLER AND LADY LOVEEEE
XDD

the last episode made me flail like crazy.

the way rihito kissed mei .. OMG!@#$%
MiSs. L.E: I WONDER THAT TOO -dies-

i feel so bad for mameshiba though .. even at the end he's still fighting for mei's heart, awwww.

sorry though, rihitoXmei FTW. LOL <3333 so so so so cute

and LMFAO after their kiss, rihito is all like "shhh, it's a secret. there's supposed to be no romance between butlers and their ladies" OMG HOT.

and then all the other ladies come in with their butlers and mei and rihito stand up and pretend they're doing something .. LOL SO CUTE.

and everyone's like, AHHHHH what do we have here? ROFL <3

i didn't think i would like this at first, but i love it, lol.

i'd watch it again. and again. and again XD

Guest cholo

i loved the ending, will def missed this drama.

though it was short kiss, but the kiss between mei and rihito was hawt!

cartoon version

gnj0811190512022p6aj5.jpg

gnj0811190512022p8zo7.jpg

Guest lulugege

I loved this drama! I'm really going to miss Mei and Rihito and all the Ikemen butlers.

The ending was great, I couldn't have asked for more

Guest Hap^_____^PY

OMG The ending made me squeal!!!

"It's our little secret...because romance between a lady and a bulter is prohibited..."

I don't know why but Hiro was just so hot at that moment!

Even though I had a "WTF" moment when I first started this serie, I grew to really like it! It's so cute and fun to watch!

Guest lulugege

I really loved the ending. I've always rooted for Mei and Rihito even though Kento got a lot less annoying during the later episodes. It's so cute that Rihito wants her to look at only him.

I feel like there's definitely going to be a SP for this.

Guest Uverstar

I really loved the ending. I've always rooted for Mei and Rihito even though Kento got a lot less annoying during the later episodes. It's so cute that Rihito wants her to look at only him.

I feel like there's definitely going to be a SP for this.

I really hope there is a SP for this drama....because i really want to know what happens to Kento T_T....

Guest achoo

They need to have an SP. I was not very fond of a 2nd season but I think there's enough material for a 2nd season. Plus, I may be reading too much into the conversation but it seems like there is still an unresolved relationship between Mei and Rihito. Just curiosity and not trying to cause trouble here, I really do not understand why people think Mei should end up with Kento. I just cannot see them being anything but friend forever.

Guest Fullmoon_1

I just watched it yesterday. I must say it was really entertaining.

I just imagined, wouldnt it be so cool to have a hot butler....?^^

Hope there a doing a season 2 or a SP!!

Guest MiSs L.E

They need to have an SP. I was not very fond of a 2nd season but I think there's enough material for a 2nd season. Plus, I may be reading too much into the conversation but it seems like there is still an unresolved relationship between Mei and Rihito. Just curiosity and not trying to cause trouble here, I really do not understand why people think Mei should end up with Kento. I just cannot see them being anything but friend forever.

I hear you on the last note. Don't get me wrong, I love Kento and Mei but I absolutely love how the director chose to end the series, especially with Kento striking his fist in the air (and that being the last you see of him). It's pretty clear that Mei has eyes for Rihito and don't get mistaken by her shocked look when Kento confesses; it was shock alone, rather than, "It might be a possibility." Kento's persistence to fight for her is honorable but I'm also glad that Mei chose Rihito. It just works that Kento stays a friend and nothing more.

Oh and I wouldn't mind a second series since they do have enough material, however any additional elongated series is just room for failure. But a special would be much loved and Hiro gave us hope that there would be in a message to his fans. Ah, and I totally get what you mean about an "unresolved relationship". I'd like to see how it plays out. ^^ I really hope they do have one. (: I've been rewatching episodes nonstop! (but I really hope it's not like Hana Kimi's special.. which left me feeling quite unsatisfied :/)

Guest achoo

@MiSs L.E Hanakimi left me feel unsatisfied from the beginning to the end. It was fun to watch but the whole time I was screaming for some thing to happen between the 2 leads. I have watched other jdrama where subtlety played out better.

Guest MiSs L.E

@MiSs L.E Hanakimi left me feel unsatisfied from the beginning to the end. It was fun to watch but the whole time I was screaming for some thing to happen between the 2 leads. I have watched other jdrama where subtlety played out better.

Exactly! The only time I was squealing was when Mizuki fell asleep on Sano's bed and then she falls off and he catches her. That was it though and that scene lasted probably no more than 30 seconds -_- but it was fun to watch.

cholo: I want the photo book T_T

Guest ethopia

finally just finished watching the final epi...

i loved it!!!! cute ending... OMG!!! finally i saw the kiss hehehehe... i loved the part where all her classmates helped her escape those hongo

people ... the grandpa is really weird :) ... i also loved the ending where everyone was teasing mei hahahhaa... cute!!!!

awwww im gonna miss this drama.. i have a feeling that there will be a SP... like the comeback of mama shiba :) ... *cross my fingers*

Rihito <3 mei forever!!!!

OFF TOPIC: they showed the new drama of maki... i looks interesting :) i will surely watch it...

Okay, then it's just me then? Because I didn't like the ending episode at all. The rest of the drama was well-done and it was nicely exaggerated. Appropriately exaggerated. But then in the last episode when everybody came around to "save them" from the bodyguards and all, that was really stupid. There was no scene were Tami realized her mistake either. She just got socked by the white-haired fellow and then the next thing you saw was her saving Mei's richard simmons. That scenes with the announcement ceremony and extremely brief "Farewell Kento" party was so abrupt. I felt like there was too much emphasis on everybody saving Mei's richard simmons, and not enough emphasis on the "romance" of the main characters - which practically the entire drama had been emphasizing on until the end when there was an announcement ceremony and all.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the drama, and Nana Eikura ♥ did a very convincing part, as did Sato Takeru, but the finale episode just seemed like a ten-second wrap-up of all the major plot points before ending it with a not-so-convincing kiss. D: The kiss could be better too. (But I'll let that pass because Hiro Mizushima was probably just uncomfortable kissing his girlfriend's good friend. 8D)

Archived