[drama Japan 2009] メイちゃんの執事/mei Chan No Shi*

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest xsilentangel

I absolutely loved episode 8 also.

Heartbroken for Mameshiba, after that date especially but it was so apparent that she missed Rihito and that he played a crucial part in her departure from the academy.

Haha the ladies (and girls aha) and butlers were so cute visiting her house.. LOL at the mom and that other girl obsessing over the butlers..

I am really happy with the ending, can't wait to see what Lucia-sama has up her sleeve.

Tami makes me really angry! They deserve to be punished!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tynice

i love mizushima hiro! he's so handsome!

i just hate his brother in the drama, mameshiba. he's really annoying. always interfering between rihito and mei..

i also love kiba(the one with the bow tie) the butler. so cute..

Guest hopesofgreen

i love mizushima hiro! he's so handsome!

i just hate his brother in the drama, mameshiba. he's really annoying. always interfering between rihito and mei..

i also love kiba(the one with the bow tie) the butler. so cute..

The way I see it , I think Mameshiba is the one who bought them back together. He clearly loves Mei enough to be able to do whatever it takes so she can be happy despite his own pain. Mameshiba is the one who woke Rihito up and made Rihito realize how much he cares for and needs Mei. I personally love Mameshiba, and I was so sad to see him heartbroken. I don't think he has really interfered either since Mei clearly doesn't like him.

I can't wait until next week. This drama seems like it's going by so fast.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I just bought Mei Chan no mini coopersuji photo guide book today....I really luv it & it's not too expensive compare 2 Akai Ito & Hanazakari Kimitachi E photo guide book....Luvin da Shibata brothers :rolleyes: I will take picture of it & post it in here B)

i loved episode 8 too (:

i felt so bad for mameshiba though D: he looked so torn. i think it was really manly for him to be able to do that to his older brother, lol.

rihito obvioooously cares a lot about mei and vice versa. they both missed each other.

and it's touching how mei's classmates tried so hard for her to come back, awww.

and lol, i thought it was funny when lucia went into the classroom looking all innocent but everyone knew she's just putting on a front and they all give her looks. hahahh, good for her xP

i agree with hopesofgreen, this drama does seem to be going by fast. it's already on episode 8 and it's gonna end at 11 right?

i just started this a few days ago and it's almost ending >_< arg, i need more rihito-samaaaa -nosebleed-

LOL

Guest xradiostatic

episode 8 was so good! i love how everyone ended up at mei's house. XD

seems like this drama is going by so fast though! ;_;

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I just bought Mei Chan no mini coopersuji photo guide book today....I really luv it & it's not too expensive compare 2 Akai Ito & Hanazakari Kimitachi E photo guide book....Luvin da Shibata brothers :rolleyes: I will take picture of it & post it in here B)

how much would that be? if you don't mind telling us :sweatingbullets:

Guest lulugege

I bought the photobook as well. I really like it, hehe. There are some good pictures of Rihito sama and the rest of the cast. I'll take some pictures and post them up. It would be nice if I could read Japanese

Guest Shiget^

hey, can i ask how many eps this serie has ?

thinking of watching lol is it good ??

^__^

10 episodes, next week will be the airing of the last episode :D

and yes its good its very addicting :x, you should try watching episode one ^^

Guest susamirain

I want to see 9 but the quality is horrible and the first part is cut off so I'm confused!!

Yeah the quality was pretty terrible and I was left confused by the first part. I just let it go since no one mentioned it or showed any signs of it having happened from that point on. I guess it was just a dream or crazy daydream scenario. I don't know. :huh:

Guest jepho*

^the first part was supposed to be at the end of ep 9.

because at the end of ep 9, it leads to what happens in the first part.

so it was cut off.

i'm assuming you guys are talking about viikii videos?

Guest ethopia

just started watching this... ( i know im a little late becoz i got stuck wtching BOF hahaha) OMG!!! im loving it.. and Hiro he's pure hotness!!!!! ...

and the lead actress is one of my fav actress (she was one on prodai right??)..

cant wait for the next epi... ~~ 2nd epi to be exact... another good jdorama!! ( i wanted to watch a light hearted jdorama coz akai ito

is giving me heartache) ... sorry for my rants :)

Guest ethopia

hahaha i couldnt resist it i back read some spoilers :P ...

now im really inkling to watch the next epi but i have to sleep!!! gaaa ive been in front of the computer since 3pm!! ... and my

eyes are hurting me.. not to forget my b**t too for sitting too long hehehehe..

anyway i go for now!!

HIRO<3

Guest lulugege

Episode 9 was so good! I was about to go to sleep when the subs came out and ended up staying up super late, hehe. Finally Mei realizes how important Rihito is to her and decides to fight for him! I loved that she didn't want to fight to be the successor, but fight for Rihito. I knew that Lucia was somehow going to sabotage the duel!

I can't wait for episode 10!

^^^ the vikii videos were so LQ and messed up, i couldn't keep watching it after i saw the bow >___<

so i got it from d-addicts and it's so much better xD

this episode was INTENSEEEE! OMG.

rihito grabbing mei's hand and putting it on his chest!
OMFG -DIES-

and when he told lucia his heart will always be with mei. -flails- why so cute?!

and wtf is up with that tamihime girl! she's so messed up in the headdd rofl. who seriously does that with a bow and arrow?!

her face creeps me out lol.

GAHHH AND I JUST WANT TO SLAP LUCIA!

the grandpa is kinda freaking me out too LOL. the way he talks is freaky.

^^LOL i was just thinking that when episode 9 ended "episode 10 is gonna be
EPIC
"

bahaha xD. i seriously can't wait!

Archived