[drama Japan 2009] メイちゃんの執事/mei Chan No Shi*

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ethopia

wow im only in episode 2 and im off my seat!!!... im loving it!!\

i know im still at epi 2 so i dont know all the characters yet.. but i like izumi's butler.. and aoyama is cute... but no one

can outwit the hotness of my rihito-sama ... damn!! i was like OMG!!! hiro i love u!!!

i always laugh when i see the chubby girl and her butler hahaha.. also like the pair which lives with mei (forgot their names) sheesss!! so

many characters yet to be known...

is izumi the girl from hanakimi?? the leader of the girl grp??... and speaking of HK.. there is this butler couple that reminds me of the guy

who always seeing/talking about the aura thingie.. hehehe.. really really reminds me of HK

question:

1. who are those 4/5 mysterious girls?? do they have butlers too??

2. is izumi the only sole lady??

3. what are the butler ranks again? so rihito is the highest??

sorry for lot of questions :P i guess i have to watch on to know all the characterss :)

ok im off to watch epi 3 now :)

Guest xsilentangel

Yeah the ending of Episode 9 was so random!! Poor Rihito and Mei-chan! From the looks of the preview, he'll be fine. Mameshiba going to Europe to study to try to capture Mei's heart? :o I also wonder how Mei-chan will get Rihito out of trip to America with Lucia! :huh:

Excited for episode 10!! I can't wait!

Guest susamirain

I'm kind of confused but I'm just waiting on episode 10 so everything can get explained. I've had fun watching this drama so I hope as the end nears it doesn't go to pots. Lucia-sama is getting on my last nerve she needs to get a clue!

Guest aymei

is izumi the girl from hanakimi?? the leader of the girl grp??... and speaking of HK.. there is this butler couple that reminds me of the guy

who always seeing/talking about the aura thingie.. hehehe.. really really reminds me of HK

question:

1. who are those 4/5 mysterious girls?? do they have butlers too??

2. is izumi the only sole lady??

3. what are the butler ranks again? so rihito is the highest??

sorry for lot of questions :P i guess i have to watch on to know all the characterss :)

ok im off to watch epi 3 now :)

Izumi was in Hana Kimi, she was the leader for Hibari 4. Hiro/Rihito is also from Hana Kimi he was the dormitory 2 leader.

To answer your questions

1. They are the 'sole' rank girls. They probably do have butlers but their butlers never appear in the drama

2. No Izumi, the 4 mysterious girls and Lucia-sama is sole rank. Although Lucia has the 'Lucia' rank she is also considered sole.

3. Lowest is apprentice butler, then A, B, D, S (highest rank).

Thats all that we know of the butler rank, we dont know any C or inbetween D - S ranks of butlers nor do we see any in the drama.

Although I think the two butlers who serve for the grandpa of Hongo family has a higher rank than Rihito (S Rank) but the drama doesn't say what rank they are.

Guest dianalikesbutts

i only watched this drama for hiro. i dunno, it's too cheesy and i really dislike the guy with orange hair for some reason.

does anyone dislike this drama?

Guest MiSs L.E

The ending of 9th episode. CAN I GET A SCREAM?! GAHHHHHHHH.

This drama is so good for my heart; it's giving it a freaking workout ;_;

I cannot wait till the last one comes out. I really hope they bring it to a well-rounded end that doesn't leave things off... or they could do another season :rolleyes: Cannot wait!

Guest xsilentangel

i only watched this drama for hiro. i dunno, it's too cheesy and i really dislike the guy with orange hair for some reason.

Well yes, the episodes are corny but they give me a happy feel.

I'm watching a couple of dramas and this is the only one that gives me some cheesy, happy fill which is what I need haha. This drama isn't exactly predictable either. Atleast I don't think it is.

Mameshiba's voice is sort of annoying but I find him cute in a way. He acts mean to Mei-chan but actually loves her a lot and finds it difficult to express himself.

Guest wileenfc

i also dont really like mameshiba.. hahaha..

but i love the storyline!! And of coz, Rihito FTW!! XD

Guest ethopia

aymei tnx for the info.. yeah i was confused at first but becoz i already watched till epi 7 now i understand some parts.. :)

its still weird that those 4 sole girls has not been seen with a butler :huh:

me too lucia is getting on my nerves... like i want to beat her sweet head off hehehehe....i really really wish that mei and rihito

ends up together.. but knowing jdorama they always leave us hanging in the end...

question: this has a manga right? havent seen or read the manga.. do they have a same storyline?? coz i read in some ur posts

that the real age of mei is like 12 or 13 and rihito is 21.. so by the looks of it (becoz of age) its impossible for them to end up..

right?? :mellow: but i do hope they do :rolleyes:

Guest Frenchy_nana

I absolutely love this drama !!

Wouldn't anyone agree that it's kind of a mix between Life ( Not as intense though ) and Hana Kimi ?

Anyway ep 9 was :o

I can't believe Tami hurt Rihito .. why would she do that ? Lucia got what she wanted

Where did you watch the preview for ep. 10 ?

Guest ethopia

hey guys where do you watch mei chan other than viikii?? coz the videos there are like skipping.. i mean

some parts are cut... help!!

Guest ethopia

xsilentangel tnx for the the site.. loved it!!

finally i caught up with you guys... just finished epi 9.. OMG!!!! i love it!!! it was intense as ever... grrr

i really really want to slap the smile on lucia's face.. :angry:i think shinubo "likes" lucia?? :huh:

loved all mei's classmates.. :) they are backing her up (and looks like in the next epi they will also participate

at the duel)... i was so happy mei chased after rihito and told him that she will fight for

him.. my heart was beating so fast.. i was like OMG :o are they gonna hug? or kiss?? i was like come on already rihito or mei run into her/his arms..dissapointed there <_< ... but it was ok though.. he pledge once again the sword and shield thingie... so i think being a hongo heir you should have a resolution.. like fight for what u want.. and mei fought for rihito!!! :wub:

so 2 more episodes?? ohhh when this drama finishes i will surely miss it.. i loved all the casts.. i will all

miss them.. :unsure: .. this is what i felt at the ending of hana kimi... gosh!! it will take me like weeks to

get over this drama... o well maybe i will just watch it all over again... ne~~ :D

The ending of 9th episode. CAN I GET A SCREAM?! GAHHHHHHHH.

This drama is so good for my heart; it's giving it a freaking workout ;_;

I cannot wait till the last one comes out. I really hope they bring it to a well-rounded end that doesn't leave things off... or they could do another season :rolleyes: Cannot wait!

that woould be awesome!!!!.. bring back all the same casts!!!.... or maybe a special!! B)

Guest petite_angel

I just saw the ninth episode today.. yeah iw as hoping for a satisfying ending as well, but usualy jdrama always have

''open endings '' <_<

Guest LazyAzian

I just saw the ninth episode today.. yeah iw as hoping for a satisfying ending as well, but usualy jdrama always have

''open endings '' <_<

That's the point, it just keeps you wondering and you'll never forget about it because you'll just keep thinking about it >_> ~

same here, but i don't dislike the drama.

i watch it to fill my boredom and to make me a little happy during school time.

so this drama is there for de-stressing =D instead of watching a serious drama

Archived