F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest star@soompi.com

WoW! All the guys are HOT....I can't wait to watch this!! Hyunjoong is lovely <3 & this Kim Joon guys is cute! I'm really looking forward to this ^_^

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hayuna

Wahh. *______* The locations are freaking awesome. If any of the locations in those pics are going to be used, Junpyo's house is going to be like x123912 fancier than Domyouji's house in HYD, though that was pretty huge as well. Does anybody know whether or not the filming for the school will be in Macau as well? From the looks of things the group seems to be going all out... hahaha. That's good, because my and a whole bunch of other people's expectations are higher than for the previous dramas because the quality seems to go up with each remake... hopefully Korea'll live up to this...

Guest mymyx2

The F4 casts are actually pretty good looking! Not disappointed at all. Hopefully their acting will be good too.

Can't wait to watch. Gah I want to know who's the lead actress though!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

wow the macau buildings look awesome

but I like domyouji's house in the Jp version. It was really dark and gloomy.. like his mother lol

I wonder who's going to be the girl

I think they should cast Taemin as Makino's brother .. lol

Guest tenjo*affinity

finally the final cast are out...

cant wait for the drama

oh ma gah the pretty boy hyunjoong in there...hope he play Rui ^^

the cast is pretty good...

one thing's for sure, whoever gets to play Makino is EXTREMELY lucky!!!

these guys are hott, like totally :blush:

:

:

i'm currently obsessing over 4D KHJ :wub:

he can definitely play Rui, he's cold yet sweet at the same time :)

can't wait to watch this :w00t:

hope someone's subbing this....

Guest Q_Park

I think they were saying that the Makino

was going to be Goo Hye Sun.

If she were to be, she would be a bit too old!

- Kyu

Guest MariYEH

i want Park Shin Hye as Makino.

I think she'd be great for the role. She has the right age to play the part and

is a good actress. She's not too pretty but not ugly either, so she'd be perfect.

Guest gogoxkirus

of all the casts, I think only Kim Bum can fit into the role. Can't imagine Hyun Joong to be Ryu T_T no offense, I like him in WGM but he's not Rui's type. I don't know the other 2 so no comment.

Kinda look for it thou since the PD is good. Choon Hyang and My Girl definitely my best K-drama.

Guest evelyn168

I'm all for HJ as Rui. He totally fits the role.... I hope they'll cast Hwangbo as Shizuka. She's totally made for the role...

As for the other cast members, I only know Kim Bum. I really thought he'll be better as the lead instead of Shuijiro. I seriously hope the cast is good... I really love the manga so I hope the dramas have decent actors/actresses.

Archived