F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest ii_christie

Hyun Joong fits his role out of all of them. Isn't Tsukasa suppose to be shorter than Rui, but the heights of Minho and Hyun Joong contradict that o.o However, I think this is still going to be a good drama no matter what, due to the popularity factor throughout Asia for so many years :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angelic_illusions

WAAAHHH....mmm....WAHHHHHHHHH

OMG i am not that pleased? I guess they're all okay? But some could've been better?

Kim Bum is KUYUTEEEEEE xD lol this is the first time I've heard of him and the others as well except for Hyunjoong of course....

Hmmm...I dont know if this will be as good as the J-version but i guess ill stick around for the first couple of episodes but if they fail to interest me then meh.....=/

Guest -JING-

OMG -happy dance-

SOOOOOO FREAKING HAPPY THAT NONE OF THEM ARE FROM SUJU OR DBSK OR SM

I've never seen lee minho in a show, but he looks pretty hot

& I'm actually not as disappointed as I though I would be to see hyunjoong cast as rui

(he's really grown on me from all the wgm episodes I watch)

I was kinda expecting kim bum to be cast, and I'm happy he was! :D

kim joon- I mistakened him for hyunjoong when I first saw his pic, but I think I can tell the difference now XD

I loved jp hana yori dango so I have really high expectations for this one

btw this f4 is pretty HOT.

Guest vivian0304

so anyone know who's the main girl? and with Korean version will they have so much kiss scene like taiwanese version? lol, if so that girl is lucky, but i dont want to see him kiss anygirl cause i'm joongbo's fan *sorry*

Guest virvir111

so anyone know who's the main girl? and with Korean version will they have so much kiss scene like taiwanese version? lol, if so that girl is lucky, but i dont want to see him kiss anygirl cause i'm joongbo's fan *sorry*

they are going by the manga.. not the taiwanese remake.. lol

Guest virvir111

little extra hint info on the characters..

Koo Jun Pyo is the son of the biggest corporation in korea and the heir to it. typical

So Ee Jung played by Kim Bum will play

the son of the most prestigious and wealthiest Dogeja (korean pottery) family in Korea, and also the heir to the Korean National Artifact Museums. ( plural..!).. his character basically lives under the burden of what his older brother gave up of being the heir to the family name, and his broken heart from his first love,, he plays a sad on the inside ,, son of one of the oldest traditional family of South Korea

Guest huangmeixi

Everybody looks plain except Hyun Joong. although I guess they probably act better.

But Matsujun, even though he was ugly, just oozed charisma.

Archived