F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest squallie

So it's not going to be school setting then? She won't be in school with them?! That's not really cool. They should really stick with atleast the basis of the storyline. The high school moments are always the best parts. BTW, I ADORE GOO HYE SUN!

MAKINO ROLE WILL BE PLAYED BY KOO HYE SUN. she is under YG ENT. she's taken role in new nonstop and the main role in the drama 'KING AND I' her name in the drama is YEONOO.

She's under YG? I never knew that ^^; But yeah, she's older than the guys but looks quite young haha

Not bad, not bad. Though not really who I had in mind, but I think Goo Hye Sun will be okay too. I was actually hoping for either Park Min Ji or Park Min Young. Hopefully, Goo Hye Sun will do a good job as Makino. I know a lot of Koreans wanted her to play the Chae Kyung role in Goong back when they were choosing the characters for Goong. I hope this series will turn out well and meet or surpass the hype that it's being given.

Guest virvir111

So it's not going to be school setting then? She won't be in school with them?! That's not really cool. They should really stick with atleast the basis of the storyline. The high school moments are always the best parts. BTW, I ADORE GOO HYE SUN!

the storyline starts that way is the very first time she meets them,, n then from what i read in the other articles it said that she works to get into the school and then when she gets in the school parts will go as the manga.. since group 8 said that they are going to go generally straight forward with the manga. and the author said she wanted the korean version to bring something differnt but stick to the storyline as well.. like she's a korean drama fan.(little fyi for fun..).. i think i like the storyline to be a bit different but same cuz i mean 2 dramas with same storyline.. they have to add some sort of different twist to it.. i like it.

Guest miimisunshine

omg.. they changed the storyline too?? another reason why not to watch it. they totally ruined the whole manga. the funniest parts are in the school.

EDIT: just read the post above me. hmm.. if they just keep the original storylines that happened in the manga like the fight. then it is ok.

Guest virvir111

She's under YG? I never knew that ^^; But yeah, she's older than the guys but looks quite young haha

yup. .she was going to debut as singer but YG thought she was good in acting too.. but she's a really good singer. if u have seen her performances.

Guest hayuna

Noooo. Yeonoo has to go to school with them or... ): I appreciate the fact that they're trying to add some twists to the story line, but like 75% of the plot occurs within the school so... how?

I hope she gets abducted/is forced to attend the same school with them or something, but if she isn't attending the school at all... T_T Or at least WORK there as like a maid or something...

EDIT:

the storyline starts that way is the very first time she meets them,, n then from what i read in the other articles it said that she works to get into the school and then when she gets in the school parts will go as the manga.. since group 8 said that they are going to go generally straight forward with the manga. and the author said she wanted the korean version to bring something differnt but stick to the storyline as well.. like she's a korean drama fan.(little fyi for fun..).. i think i like the storyline to be a bit different but same cuz i mean 2 dramas with same storyline.. they have to add some sort of different twist to it.. i like it.

OMG THANK GOD. WHEE I ACTUALLY LIKE THE TWIST NOW HAHA

haha, maybe she meets Jihoo ahead of enrolling too and that's the reason why she wants to attend there? Plus, I can actually see her getting into the school w/o knowing Junpyo attends there and then finding out he's uber powerful as the leader of F4 and can now potentionally ruin her life. xDDD Yeah. Random plottage, it's probably not going to unfold anything like i said but it would be cool if it did.

ANYHOW: Goo Hyesun is a good pick for Tsukushi. She's a bit prettier than I expected, but I guess it's better than being uglier. She's older than all of the boys so there might be a bit of awkwardness, but hopefully Minho and her will still have chemistry.

Oooooo I was worried who they were gonna cast as Makino because she had to not in-your-face sexy beautiful, have a great strength to her character & of course, be extremely likeable.

But it's all good now. Goo Hye Sun rocks! Yeah she is a bit older but I think that work in her favour because you don't want someone to turn Makino into a ditzy school girl, she needs a sense of maturity to her.

I am intrigued they've decided to take it out of the school setting though... but... I guess we will wait & see.

Nevertheless, 24 eps of lovely eye candy, I'ma so ready! Only questions now... who will be:

> Doumyouji's big sis

> Todo Shizuka

> Shigeru

???

AND!!!!! Are we starting to think about the soundtrack yet???

If you can't tell already, I'm really freaking excited!!!

Goo Hyesun is a good pick for Tsukushi. She's a bit prettier than I expected, but I guess it's better than being uglier than my expectations. She's older than all of the boys so there might be a bit of awkwardness, but hopefully Minho and her will still have chemistry.

lmao.. yea, that's what I thought too when I saw the title. I was like, "Isn't she a bit too pretty to play Makino. Wasn't she an uhl jjang before she became a celeb?" haha. but, it's all good, I think she can come off plain too, so it should be fine.

Nevertheless, 24 eps of lovely eye candy, I'ma so ready! Only questions now... who will be:

> Doumyouji's big sis

> Todo Shizuka

> Shigeru

Yea, I'm curious too as to who's going to play Domyouji's big sis. It should be someone really cool and beautiful imo..

Guest ohmylamb.

I'm okay with the F4 cast.

I was a little bit shocked to learn that Goo Hye Sun will be Makino.

I don't know who the F4 cast is; I only know Hye Sun so I'm happy.

She's pretty and sweet-looking.

I adore her pouty lips =3

For Makino's role, I guess she really fits it 'cos she doesn't have the modern look.

I've been watching Hearts of Nineteen, but I stopped a few weeks ago (half-way through) 'cos it gets draggy.

So I hope this new drama Boys Over Flowers would make up for the lost I got 'cos she's very cute and acts very well!

Guest mihsayam

I loved her in Pure 19...but isn't she like, 24 now? I don't think I'll ever believe she's below 20. Are the producers trying to promote a nuna-dongsaeng relationship?

Guest virvir111

lmao.. yea, that's what I thought too when I saw the title. I was like, "Isn't she a bit too pretty to play Makino. Wasn't she an uhl jjang before she became a celeb?" haha. but, it's all good, I think she can come off plain too, so it should be fine.

Yea, I'm curious too as to who's going to play Domyouji's big sis. It should be someone really cool and beautiful imo..

i was think about SHINAE.. for the sister role.. since she's super pretty and has that image,, she's also an actress and a model.. lee hyori would be funny too.

Guest sparkley

Excellent choice for Makino I'd say. She's sweet looking but also has an older, mature look in her eyes. And remember the Makino in the taiwanese version (Barbie Xu) was older than her co-stars but it worked. Definitely going to watch this now... I like how the cast isn't too well known because otherwise people would have preconceived impressions of their characters.

Guest xdaisiesx3

WHAT?!??! GOO HYESUN?! OMG, THEY KILLED IT. THEY KILLED IT SO BAD!

AHHHHH I KNEW IT WOULD BE BAD. I JUST KNEW IT!

Even when the boys were casted, I was trying to be patient though I thought none of them fit the role at all except Kim Hyunjoong... but GOO HYESUN? I mean believe me, I have nothing against her because she's beautiful and she acts really well, but her as Makino Tsukushi is just... WRONG! She just doesn't fit at all! I'm SO disappointed in this drama already!

Guest Q_Park

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

Oh well . . .

She's too old, though she has a baby face.

KBS is totally favoring her. She's like been

in more KBS dramas than an other station . . .

I was partially disappointed with the F4 casting

and was hoping that they would pick somebody

else for this drama but now I know I'm not watching this.

- Kyu

Guest virvir111

WHAT?!??! GOO HYESUN?! OMG, THEY KILLED IT. THEY KILLED IT SO BAD!

AHHHHH I KNEW IT WOULD BE BAD. I JUST KNEW IT!

Even when the boys were casted, I was trying to be patient though I thought none of them fit the role at all except Kim Hyunjoong... but GOO HYESUN? I mean believe me, I have nothing against her because she's beautiful and she acts really well, but her as Makino Tsukushi is just... WRONG! She just doesn't fit at all! I'm SO disappointed in this drama already!

did u expect SNSD to get it??? ... lol..

Archived