F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

whoa i thought it was only a rumour that kim hyun joong is casted as rui hanazawa, ooo i hope his acting is up to scratch, either way i am happy coz he is a drool-worthy man

the others seems good, look-wise, but hopefully their acting skills won't disappoint us, well they better not

can't wait for this, i wonder who the lucky girl is....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kinkie_lass

they PWNED me at first glance! so gorgeous, probably the best looking quartet for F4. took me quite a while to get used to the japanese cast :sweatingbullets: but i love hanadan especially domyoji and makino

The cast looks really promising! I can't wait to see what Korea's version has in store for us. Filming in different countries? That's going to be exciting :) I can't wait to see Leader shi play Rui. I really hoped he'd get that part~

Guest ^w-nGz^

yay for KimBum & KimHyunJoong & KimJun~

i dont know about the lead guy minho..

but i'm sure he will fit the role nicely..

and wow @ his 180cm height..

^^

i will wait patiently for this~ kk

Guest UnadonLove

Hotties galore!...I'm really anticipating this!...I would still cut them some slack in the acting department since half of them r relatively new actors and the other half are idol singers.....But is this really the confirmed cast?cos how come there's nothing on the makino's role??...Mayb they're casting a total newbie (but I like Park Shin Hye/Kwak Ji min)lolz!...Ahhh..the excitement!!

Kinda disappointed tat Top isn't casted.....

Guest love4dbsk&suju

OMG LOVE THE FIRST 3 ACTORS

the last one, i have no idea

but i think Hyun joong is the only one that really is an idol

WONDER WHO WILL PLAY THE GIRL?

I'm glad the lead is unknown, and he looks very badass, wich is +++good.

By far, I'm pretty happy with the cast, let's see later the acting skills, I want the female lead to be unknown as well, and not someone famous, >.<

Does somebody know the korean name of Tsukushi? for the series?

That is one HOT cast!

I don't know half of these people but I'm glad they casted them all really well.

The only one left is the lead girl!

I hope she's really pretty in a subtle kind of way and more importantly, I hope she can act.

Plus, I most definitely hope that she's not well-known yet.

Archived