He fits the role~cool and warm-hearted!! ^^

I am also lookin forward to Lee Minho, Kim Bum and Kim Joon~~ ^^

Guest Qi Luo

I prefer:

Tsukasa - Jerry

Rui - Vic = Shun (Tie)

Soujiro - the japanese guy

Akira - Vanness

Note: I'm not considering the koreans because I'd first like to see them acting before comparing with the taiwanese and japanese ones.

One extra pic of Lee minho:

2001779668080838031rsow6.jpg

he looks a bit like TOP, don't you think?

I'd like Siwon as Tsukasa, but after seeying pics of Lee Minho... I think it won't be bad to have him as Tsukasa... his looks suits the role.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

their features are too girly/soft compared to the taiwanese & japanese castings

owels, their acting better make up for it seeing as some have never acted before, im kinda skeptical .

Guest .moony.

they are going by the manga.. not the taiwanese remake.. lol

Are you the person who once said that in the other thread as well? :unsure:

You should know that the taiwanese remake is almost exactly like the manga. they didn't change much. So saying going by the Tw remake is pretty much the same as sayin they r goin by the manga.

Guest virvir111

Are you the person who once said that in the other thread as well? :unsure:

You should know that the taiwanese remake is almost exactly like the manga. they didn't change much. So saying going by the Tw remake is pretty much the same as sayin they r goin by the manga.

well i didnt watch the taiwanese one. .dont plan on it in the future either.. because well.. just looking at the taiwanese cast sorta.. BLEH.. not very pretty in my opinion... but they are going by the MANGA. book. is all i said. wat other thread?? there is another thread for this?

Guest sunshinemoon

I agree with this cast... i think the producer have eyes on them...we just waiting for the drama come out...it will be another big hit... ^^

Guest virvir111

THIS INFO I FOUND ON GROUP 8th's STAFF blog. from september 3rd log

BASICALLY the staffs went to MACAU to find location for the Boys over Flower filming. Goong's last episode took place in Macau the Macau Tourist Association asked Group 8 to consider Boys over Flower filming location to take place in Macau Venitian..just like for the East of Eden,, lol.. because after Goong was aired alot of asian tourists visited Macau that year. so Macau was thankful to the production team ( thats what it said in the staff diary).

**** last time the news said that taiwanese government asked On Air production team to set their foreign location to be Taiwan.. and paid for all their needs.. it seems alot of other asian countries request korean dramas foreign location to be held in their countries.. because it bring alot of tourists from South korea and japan n other drama fans ******

he wrote " I wonder after " Boys Over Flower" airs, what Macau will bring to the viewers this time."

KOO'S HOTEL. (sorry for the spelling mistake..??maybe) the picture i got from the staff blog. http://blog.naver.com/groupeight?Redirect=...gNo=80055582516

MACAU VENITIAN HOTEL = KOO HOTEL.

cnmau0262_groupeight_tjdalsdk91.jpg

dsc00582700_binuzoa.jpg

dsc00240_binuzoa.jpg

if you guys are korean and have naver accounts i think you can ask questions on the blog,, n usually he'll reply to you. he also wrote about the newly F4's first meeting together and stuff. on the 10/3/08 date. n i just found out their casting directors were in charge of GOONG and ILJIMAE..

Guest vivian0304

who gonna play the main girl? will it have so much kiss scene like taiwanese version? i dont like the taiwanese version, it too...childish, no meaning in the story

Archived