F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

yahoo XD kim hyung joon is casted!!! yipee XD my oppa~!haha XD but who will play makino? O.o I can;t wait for this to come out XD

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rufflezz

hyunjoong! :D :D I can't believe he's going to play rui!

And Bumm, yay. I wonder which role he'll be playing in.

.. I also wonder who's going to be the lucky girl =)

Guest Seralibra

Lee Minho reminds me of Jerry Yan, the actor who plays Tsukasa in the Taiwanese adaptation of Hana Yori Dango. I think his appearance suits his role. I'm really curious who will be casted as Makino.

Guest randomzero.loves.dbsk

OoOooOooooo I cant wait!

Kim Hyun Joong is from SS501 rite? =D He looks cool. fits Rui's personality.

Hmm.. I think Kim Joon suits Domyouji. He seems like a hot-tempered dork... with good looks. =D

Who could possibly be the girl...

SunYe? (But she doesnt seems to be tough)

Ara? (She's too pretty.. we need average girls)

haahaaa... I'll just wait... -_-

Guest virvir111

yes Kim HJ from SS501

i could also see him as Domyouji in some ways too and love the comment on the girls.. lols

virvir111

i love song and ,v. he does give off that Rui vibe in the beginning!

he does huh?? i was like.. damn... lol... i like the song too..

Guest hat3_betrayaL

LEE MINHO- probably domoji

Woa DOMOJI SO cute! other than Jerry Yan i must say he's quite okay!

I don't like the japanese domoji though.....

Guest Aireia

Hot cast. I'm not at all disappointed who they chose (based on looks). I'm just wondering how well they can act now and who will have the female role.

Guest virvir111

MAKINO ROLE WILL BE PLAYED BY KOO HYE SUN. she is under YG ENT. she's taken role in new nonstop and the main role in the drama 'KING AND I' her name in the drama is YEONOO.

Guest virvir111

STORY LINE FOR KOREAN VERSION

PP08031300004.jpg

downloadblog.jpg

4457302a.jpg

1985er since born in 1984 on Nov.. in korea they put u to 1985 cuz they round.. not too bad.. only a year older than hyun joong.. plus her face looks young anyway..

KOO HYE SUN will play the daughter of a Dry Cleaning Store Owner. She's the star swimmer of a school that has NO swim team.. (wth..rofls.) Her story will start as with her delivering the dry cleaned clothes to the Rich School located nearby her family Dry Cleaning Store when she meets the F4.

***** some ppl are freaking out that the storyline doesnt involve school.,, OBVIOUSLY IT DOES, she works her way to get into the school and then the more episodes and plots exist there. this is HOW THE STORY STARTS OUT. it was sneak peak group 8 out for the casting announcement for the MAIN girl role.. calm down ppl :wacko: ****

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200810060732061020

if someone wants to translate the article.. please do so.. lol. im just really lazy but the basically the whole article says the same thing i just translated the girl's role part.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

yeah I'm pretty satisfied with Goo Hye Sun as Makino

she's gorgeouss<3

edit: star swimmer? wtf loll

I won't judge.. until I watch the drama.

Archived