[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Shin Se Kyung Shares Pictures from the Set of "Fashion King"   

Actress Shin Se Kyung recently revealed filming pictures from the set of SBS drama “Fashion King.”

On February 27, Shin Se Kyung tweeted, “Ta da! Pictures.. There are a lot, a lot,” with a total of nine pictures.

In the uploaded pictures, Shin Se Kyung is seen filming in New York  for “Fashion King.” Some of the pictures even show the actress resting  and having fun.

Netizens and fans commented after seeing the actress’ twitter post:  “She even shines in New York,” “She is so cool and fashionable~”, and  “She is very cute.”

In the meanwhile, Shin Se Kyung has been cast on the SBS drama “Fashion King” alongside SNSD’s Yuri, Yoo Ah In, and Lee Jae Hoon. The first episode will be aired on March 19.

599e5fc6bf750e06e4775e49608a9905_large.jpg

Cr: SP0NJiE @soompi

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mashimaro_aznviet

I'm so excited for Yuri in this drama!! both guy lead and female lead look super gorgeous!! many eye candy for sure! Yuri fighting!! i love you :-)

Guest kayana20

I cannot wait to watch this. For once I am kinda glad I don't live in Korea. It would make it too hard to choose which drama to watch on mondays.6 in total I am watching including Fashion King and thanks for the update chart so many people just wondering who will cause the most confict. Excited for the love triangle to began too! :wub: :wub:

Guest dalin

Yuri Turns into Audrey Hepburn in 'Fashion King'

1331175019_284478.jpg

Yuri’s beautiful appearance that  resembles Audrey Hepburn in the 1961 movie ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’ has  become a hot discussion topic.

On March 7th, Yuri had a shooting  session for SBS new Monday-Tuesday drama at a building in Gwangjin-gu,  Seoul. During yesterday’s shoot, Yuri was seen with a white towel around  her head after coming out from a shower.

During the rehearsal, Lee HaeSook, the  actress who plays the role of Lee JeHoon’s mother in the drama came up  to Yuri saying, “There are methods to make the towels around your head  look much prettier” and started fixing the towels on Yuri’s head.

After receiving Lee HaeSook’s help in  fixing the towel wrap, Yuri’s ‘new look’ resembles Audrey Hepburn in the  movie ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’. The production crews who were in full  admiration of Yuri’s ‘transformation’ commented, “She is pretty  regardless of what is being done on her”, “She looks just like Audrey  Hepburn”.

SBS ‘Fashion King’ will be kicking off its broadcast on March 19th at 9.55pm KST.

Credit: tvdaily.co.kr

Translation: fanwonder.com

================================================

This article from SBS talks about the same photos above, but has some more comments from the production crew.

http://conting.sbs.c...twt2=20120308_1

SBS has also posted several new photos of Yuri and revealed several behind-the-scenes facts from the filming. After they filmed a  scene in which Yuri just gets out of the shower, the staff members  present stated that they were reminded of Audrey Hepburn, and commented,  “I think we need to call her ‘Audrey Yuri’.” They also said, “As  expected, anything Yuri does is like a photoshoot,” and, “It’s tough  having to film all night, but I’m happy because Yuri’s here.”

Anticipation for Yuri’s first major role in a drama is continuing to build, and the first episode is set to air on March 19th.

Written by: bhost909@soshified

Contributor: ch0sshi@soshified, taengsoshi@soshified

Edited by: residentbenchwarmer@soshified, michaelroni@soshified

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

can't wait!! Yuri look super duper pretty!! and entire cast is beautiful!! this is good drama for the eyes! :-)

Archived