[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

First episode was interesting, YAI was amazing to watch. Even the little tiny muscles in his face were SPOT ON. His every gesture, word, sentence made me forget all about his very strange haircut. phew.gif I don't like that they've already beaten down the underdog (Ga-young) She's been slapped, lied to, thrown out, stolen from and now lied to AGAIN. I wonder how many episodes we have of this before she finally stops being treated like garbage. tongue2.gif

But so far, so good! Anyone on the fence should give it a try! ViKi has the first episode subbed at 78% already! w00t.gif 

http://www.viki.com/channels/6604-fashion-king

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Really This is what I have been looking for! Beyond words! Yoo Ah In is really a skilled actor and his chemistry is sizzling with Shin Se Kyung... Also, Shin Se Kyung is so natural in her acting and super pretty. It is my first time knowing her and she is nailing it. The cast is very solid and I hope this will improve more! Woohoo now I can enjoy my mon/tues- days! Yoo Ah IN is IN for me :P

Guest Starlitelet

I know it's just the first episode, but I hope the plot will be a little bit more organized in the future. I felt like it was kind of all over the place. Maybe, it only felt like that because they wanted to introduce all (most) of the characters?

I fairly enjoyed Yoo Ah In here ^^. He's completely different than in SKKS. I also really liked Shin Se Kyung in Queen Seon Duk :wub:. She's a good actress and she's really pretty! Let's see if she has improved, not that she wasn't already great in QSD ^^.

On a side note: I'm glad the rating is off to a good start. Hopefully, it'll continue ^^.

Hancinema Article

The first episode of the SBS drama "Fashion King" had a good start.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 20th, "Fashion King" rated 10% of the national average.

The cast and their well polished performances drew attention. Kang Yeong-gul (Yoo Ah-in) and Lee Ga-yeong's (Sin Se-kyeong) reason for going to America was also revealed.

Former drama "Salaryman" stayed in first place. "Fashion King" has to compete with "Lights and Shadows".

Meanwhile, "Lights and Shadows" rate 22.5% and rose to the first place while KBS2 TV "Dream High 2" rated 5.7%.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

hoping for a solid 2nd episode! :P

edit://read souls rebel recap of episode 1FK debut episode

Guest kayana20

I am addicted and it's only Episode 1 . I do not like that evil lady that ruined her life. First she takes her parents business, then won't give her money,throws away the admission letter, and finally rejects the admissions letter. I wonder how she will get in the school now and I hope one day that lady pays for all she put her through. I already love the main OTP and am rooting for them! :wub: :wub: All that fashion had me in awe.

Guest cococrust

ep 1 c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3a7e7i

MyDaily News - Yuri Interview @ Press Conference

http://www.sendspace.com/file/h0vfh9

Guest cyndiloves

^heh i can't fully comprehend the dialogues either,so i'll have to wait for the subs too.Its surprising /or not so that the drama premiered @ no.1,beating dream high (2nd last episode).The pace is fast and I like that the two leads encounter each other and are not in love with each other yet,its good to build up the lovelines so theres more conviction involved. :)

Dramabeans should recap it tomorrow,will post then!cheers chingus

thank you semi fly !

actually its not surprising that they were able to beat DREAM HIGH. because dream high wasnt really that good in ratings.

are there any english subs already???

or HARDSUB??

cyndiloves,the episode is available on viki but is only licensed in the US.You could try k-drama org or drama crazy but they aren't available for download yet,just streaming.maybe a tad bit later?

Hope epi 2 went well today!More topless YAI scenes? :w00t:

Guest blueshoes

EP 1 rating table

AGB

v2jen.jpg

bvyql.jpg

TNmS

3ohix.jpg

credit Fashion King gallery (http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=fashionking&no=717&page=11&bbs=)

Guest kobe23

that's a pretty good start for this type of drama. Was expecting lower ratings TBH. I'm sure Yuri's appearance will give the ratings quite a boost though :)

Archived