[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kfashionista

Woohoo, nice to see other people joining me in this thread and great to see the mod updating Fashion King's new info in the subject title and in the first post. ^_^ It now feels this thread will get more traffic now that things are starting to get rolling.

Can't wait to discuss more about this drama with everyone.

I read on soshified that Yoo Ah-In's manager posted (at An-In's fancafe) that the drama will begin shooting Jan. 3 and they will be shooting in New York in February.

So can't wait for this drama, it is on the top of my list for 2012!  Wish I lived in NYC so I could try and see them filming.

I just drop by.. how are you all??

well im also excited for the upcoming drama, I hope when comes the drama start to broadcast this thread become noisy..

lol....

Just a short synopsysi of the drama..

“Fashion King” tells the story of a young man who makes it big in the fashion industry. Young Kyul begins his career as a poor, aspiring designer in the streets of Dongdaemun. Yoo Ah In plays the male lead Young Kyul, and Shin Se Kyung will play his female counterpart Ka Young. “Fashion King” is also SNSD’s Yuri’s first lead role in a drama. In 2007, she, and fellow SNSD member Sooyoung, had a small role in sitcom “Unstoppable Marriage.” “Fashion King” will focus on the youths’ experiences of challenges, success, love, and desire. The drama is slated to premiere once “Salary Man Chohanji” ends in March.

Reposted from Fashion King Fb

I just drop by.. how are you all??

well im also excited for the upcoming drama, I hope when comes the drama start to broadcast this thread become noisy..

lol....

Just a short synopsysi of the drama..

“Fashion King” tells the story of a young man who makes it big in the fashion industry. Young Kyul begins his career as a poor, aspiring designer in the streets of Dongdaemun. Yoo Ah In plays the male lead Young Kyul, and Shin Se Kyung will play his female counterpart Ka Young. “Fashion King” is also SNSD’s Yuri’s first lead role in a drama. In 2007, she, and fellow SNSD member Sooyoung, had a small role in sitcom “Unstoppable Marriage.” “Fashion King” will focus on the youths’ experiences of challenges, success, love, and desire. The drama is slated to premiere once “Salary Man Chohanji” ends in March.

Reposted from Fashion King Fb

Mhelz, it's great  that you made a FB page for Fashion King, but you need to give credit to your sources for the infos you post. It's just the right thing to do. If any of those people (sources) see your page with their info, but don't see you crediting them for the info...they wouldn't be happy.

Just like how I wasn't thrilled to see you copy & paste this post of mine ---> "Yoo  Ah-In's manager posted (at An-In's fancafe) that the drama will begin  shooting Jan. 3 and they will be shooting in New York in February." as your wall post, but DIDN'T mention that you quoted my post from soompi. 

Like this summary you posted, you should give credit to soompi or the original writer of the article since they were the ones that provided the summary. Mod, here's the soompi article where the summary came from http://www.soompi.co...-s2-plus-others

Sorry if you think I'm being mean, but crediting sources or saying where you got it from is better than not mentioning anything at all.

[iNFO] Today Yuri shoot for a poster for Fashion King

credit: Cecil @ twitter

Yuri with actor, Jo Sunghee.  On set/studio at SBS Tanhyeon Production Centre. So Yuri just started shooting?

credit: tamatron ll Tetsuya [SONEms.net]

Ain3ABsCMAANCcl.jpg

This is a more detail summary of Fashion King's storyline...

Credit: Ainism @ http://ainism.livejo...ew=12274#t12274

As we all know Ain will be starring in a new SBS drama Fashion King!

I was very happy when I read about synopsis for this new drama from Kitty-nim

over at Servabote(http://seeksik.com) so I got her permission to translate and post^^

Not sure how she found out about the synopsis for Fashion King but I'm not gonna ask cause I know that

if she wasn't sure she wouldn't have written about it......

Fashion King is about Rise and Fall of a man in a fashion industry.

He will start with nothing and will become the "king" but because of too much ambition he'll lose it all.....

Ain who doesn't do things in typical way, as we all know won't be playing the "prince" type of a character,

Ain's character will be more complex but not so tragic and serious as Gul Oh......

so the other guy(sorry don't remember his name, Jae Hoon??) will be playing the rich boy/prince and of course

Ain's rival.....

Se Young's character is of course the woman in between the two men......

Supposedly she will end up choosing, get this! the other guy!!!!!

Yuri's character is in love with Jae Hoon's character but only from a far but when she realizes Jae Hoon's character

only has eyes for Se Young's character, she use Ain's character to get back at Se Young and maybe make Jae Hoon

jealous??? and I hope I'm translating this part correctly but I think Ain and Yuri's character will get "physical"(kya~~~~~)

So there you have it basic synopsis of Fashion King and the "love line" that will be going on between the 4 main characters..

(I actually didn't translate Kitty nim's post words for word, I basically summarized it and used my own words in some parts..)

I'm not sure what type of writer she is meaning, is she gonna change the story line as time goes on to please the

audience or sticks to the main story from beginning to the end....... we will have to watch it to find out!!

And I just knew Ain won't pick a "prince" to play, which I'm sure he got lot of offers to play but that's just not his style...

Some Korean fans are little worried that if Yuri can pull this off since this is her first acting role....

Her character seems complicated and she will be acting next to some serious actors.....

Well, she is coming from "idol"/singing back ground but she IS in this so good luck to them all^.^

스토리도 괜찬은것 같고..... 드라마 주인공으로도 대박 터프릴 시기인듯, 화이팅 유아인!!         Jamie.K

^ endeavor, I had that same thought. It doesn't even sound like Yoo Ah In's character is the leading guy, but I'm sure once we get the whole summary..Ah In's character will seem more like the leading man. I think Se Kyung will end up with Ah In's character in the end, which I hope I'm wrong because I want Ah In and Yuri together. :wub:

Mhelz, it's great  that you made a FB page for Fashion King, but you need to give credit to your sources for the infos you post. It's just the right thing to do. If any of those people (sources) see your page with their info, but don't see you crediting them for the info...they wouldn't be happy.

Just like how I wasn't thrilled to see you copy & paste this post of mine ---> "Yoo  Ah-In's manager posted (at An-In's fancafe) that the drama will begin  shooting Jan. 3 and they will be shooting in New York in February." as your wall post, but DIDN'T mention that you quoted my post from soompi. 

Sorry for that I forget to put credits~~ dear sorry about this dont be offended lets us avoid spamming to this forum if you are the last who posted and then you want to post some more just edit your post coz I think you know already that soompi staff is watching all the threads.

And those who are interested to join with us in facebook page please let me know coz we are looking for someone who can help us updates in Fb...

some Fancam BTS

First day of shooting:

fashion2-1.jpg

fs.jpg

fs1.jpg

fs2.jpg

fs3.jpg

fs4.jpg

fs5.jpg

fashion-1.jpg

fashion1-1.jpg

EDIT

tongue.gif

I posted the Fancam BTS above but my photobucket account is exceeds already, i looking for new site that I can upload photo for free and unlimited...hehehehehe

For the mean time here is the Link directed to the BTS photos..

cr; @sol_bang + yoo ah in FB

Mhelz, thanks for posting the pics.:)

This is a little description of Yuri's character [Choi Anna]

credit: tamatron on twitter

[Fashion King] What I got so far about Choi Anna (very roughly)...

Anna is an attractive young designer. She and Jaehyuk (Lee Jehoon) used  to be an item but they were forced to seperate by Jaehyuk's side.

Anna then went to the U.S. to work in the fashion industry where she had  to fight her way against discriminations and they finally accepted her  there.

She got to work under a world-famous designer and tried to use her position as a way to the top but it wasn't easy.

Anna and Jaehyuk met again in the U.S. and were offered to work  together. Even it was paindul for her to work with him, she determined  to get him back, so she had accepted the offer.

It seemed like a new start for the couple but Jaehyuk resisted. All he cared about now was Gayoung (Shin Sekyung).

Out of desperation, Anna turned to Younggul (Yoo Ah-in) and ended up falling for him.

The synopsis is too long for me to even try -_-

Source : http://gall.dcinside...77&page=1&bbs;=

Check Out The First Trailer for Fashion King With Yoo Ah In SNSD’s Yuri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eNhAPCXHV4&feature=player_embedded

Cr.Yoo Ah In tumblr

wow is that fanmade or official.its not that appealing for an official trailer. >.<  

I'm not really sure my dear check it on this site ..I got from there ^^

http://blog.ningin.c...ith-snsds-yuri/

Most people on twitter said it's fan made.  I also think it's fan made b/c  the clip of Yuri in that video is from SNSD's J.Estina's advertisement. I highly doubt SBS would release a low budget trailer to promote their drama.

Guest GRAPEJUICE

I can't wait! YAI is an evil b*stard in real life but he's still sexy as hell lol~

And I think he will have awesome chemistry with Shinsekyung.

Most of site said this is the first teaser teaser

Some news about fashion king:biggrin.gif

Web Toon "Fashion King" to be made into drama

shen.jpg

Will Shin Se Kyung Survive her Death Streak?

Actress Shin Se Kyung became a household name through MBC sitcom “High Kick through the Roof” (2009) and SBS drama “Tree with Deep Roots” (2011). The two series have skyrocketed her career and popularity in Korea. Unfortunately, both of her characters in the series did not have their happily-ever-after as both ended up dead. Currently, the young actress is busy getting ready for her latest drama “Fashion King,” co-starring Yoo Ah In and SNSD’s Yuri. Fans are curious to see if Shin Se Kyung’s dying streak will continue, especially because “Fashion King” is directed by Lee Myung Woo.

Lee Myung Woo is famous for directing SBS drama “What Happened in Bali,” starring Jo In Sung, Ha Ji Won, and So Ji Sub, back in 2004 where he (and screenwriters Lee Sun Mi and Kim Ki Ho) “killed” off all three leads. Hence, fans are curious to see whether Shin Se Kyung’s latest character will survive and get her happy ending.

“Fashion King” tells the story of a young man who makes it big in the fashion industry. Young Kyul (Yoo Ah In) begins his career as a poor, aspiring designer in the streets of Dongdaemun. Shin Se Kyung will play his female counterpart Ka Young. “Fashion King” will focus on the youths’ experiences of challenges, success, love, and desire. The drama is slated to premiere once “Salary Man Chohanji” ends in March. 

By: hotshotlover30 @SOOMPI.com

fashionking.jpg

Fashion King got competition from Web-toon ‘Fashion King.

Yoo Ah In new drama ‘Fashion King‘ is currently in the pre-production stage and soon will reach shooting stage for March debut in SBSBut, in the last couple of days, there’s news that another drama titled Fashion King will also be filmed. The later Fashion King is based on a web cartoon uploaded in Naver site and has no relation at all with Yoo Ah In’s.

The web-cartoon Fashion King centers its story in the people who wants to look gorgeous.

The news of the most popular web-cartoon Fashion King goes into drama received great response from South Korean netizen (became trending topic) and from many advertiser companies (who want to place ads) and from broadcasting stations (who want to air that drama).

Rumor has it that several big names were approached to star the drama such as Jang Geun Suk, Ryoo Seung Bum, Yoon Doo Joon and other names which resulted in positive response from those stars.

The production company who will produce web-cartoon based Fashion King (Achieve Group) is the same production company who made hit drama Secret Garden and The Princess’ Man.

They said that web-cartoon based Fashion King will start shooting in the first half of 2012 and considered this web-cartoon huge popularity they won’t make fans disappointed by cast top stars and top production team.

So, will this web-cartoon based drama Fashion King hurt Yoo Ah In’s Fashion King ? We don’t thing so.

With story totally different, each drama will grab different type of audience.

Yoo Ah In’s Fashion King with its melodrama style will definitely charms ajummas, while the trendy web-cartoon based drama Fashion King will likely made for younger audience.

source: etnews.com

• 3 weeks later...

SBS has put up Fashion King's official website:  http://tv.sbs.co.kr/...king/index.html

We also get to see FK's official poster...

6811363029_e4426c62f6_b.jpg

Larger size poster of the cast can be found at this linkhttp://i.imgur.com/ODAnY.jpg

cr: Cecil

Yuri's individual poster

yuriposter.jpg

cr: tamatron

Yoo Ah In's individual poster

yooahinposter.jpg\

cr: CutieGumiho

Lee Je Hoon's individual poster

jehoonposter.jpg

cr: SBS

Shin Se Kyung's individual poster

sekyungposter.jpg

Cr: SBS

Guest shoshemoonie

wow...kwon yuri is soooooooo pretty here.she is my favorite member in snsd.

i love her so much.her body is daebak.can't wait for first airing.... :w00t:

my blackpear fighting!...

Archived