Admin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

me too!i must ..digit that the (supposed) kang death left me almost shocked.....digitless ( :||| )
the heroine Real Talent had nothing to do with fashion designing, but rather with "living without using one's own mind and heart" and let the first passing-by person to grab her wrist and yank her everywhere.
what a miserable girl.without dignity, nor understanding. she really deserves the awfull personality of jung.

do you want to know my next step?  "delete the folder", of course...... 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

8 K-dramas where the second lead got the girl

by Vivi on Thu, Mar 19, 2015

Anyone who watches K-dramas is probably familiar with the pain of second lead syndrome. Seeing the girl go for the rich jerk instead of the supportive friend over and over and over again can be insanely frustrating, but it doesn't always have to be that way! Even though dramas where the second lead gets the girl are few and far between, these magical unicorns do exist! Here are 10 dramas where the second lead won the day:

Warning: MAJOR SPOILERS

7. Fashion King

Not exactly the sweet second lead you all know and love, but he does end up with Shin Se Kyung in the end, so that's a reversal of the usual formula. Now let's never talk about this show or the ending ever, ever again.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/8-k-dramas-where-the-second-lead-got-the-girl/

Archived