[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the preview just makes me want to see the drama more. i'm just hoping we'll be teased with anything related to the the drama (be it more bts pixs etc..) until the drama airs. ljh is looking mighty fine in his suit & looking like the chaebol he's supposed to play. yuri ah, you're just simply so beautiful. gah.. i want to see pixs of yuri & yai together.

Yuri's Work Ethic Praised by 'Fashion King' Director

20120220150805128.jpg

Photos of Girls’ Generation’s Yuri filming the upcoming SBS Monday/Tuesday drama “Fashion King” were released on February 20th. Along with the photos, staff members revealed, “With the first  broadcast set for March 12th, the production crew has been satisfied  with Kwon Yuri smoothly digesting the emotional scenes in New York.”

Director Lee Myungwoo stated, “It’s an important role for a rookie to  play, so honestly, I was really worried when casting her [Yuri]. After  casting her, we met about ten times to talk about acting, and I gave her  a tape of tips and advice. I can tell she has studied it and is making  an effort while filming.”

Kwon Yuri stated, “So I wouldn’t lose my touch on acting during our Asia  tour, I repeatedly watched the video Director Lee gave me.” She seemed  like she was enjoying herself, adding, “I really wanted to try acting,  so I’m happy I was given this chance. The staff helps me a lot, the  shoot is really fun, and it makes my heart flutter.”

Translated by: ch0sshi@soshified

Edited by: MoonSoshi9@soshified, michaelroni@soshified

120220yuri01copy.jpg

20120220150805140.jpg

More Photos of Shin Se Kyung in "Fashion King" Revealed   

“Fashion King” ramps up on building the anticipation as it inches closer to its March 12 premiere. New still shots of one of the series leads, Shin Se Kyung were released to add more glimpses into her character.

These photos build up from the first look into Shin Se Kyung's young and aspiring designer character,  Lee Ga Young. While the earlier photos showcased the actress’ bright  looks in Dongdaemun Market, the new pictures showed her amid her fashion  design classmates in New York.

Cr: hazelnutthursdays @soompi

e26a6ca77971330c884c7346a71c868e_large.jpg

FANCAM & photos of Yoo Ah In & Yuri filming on Feb. 21

Fancam of Yuri on Feb. 21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCIxll5LATw

Cr: Yuribar

Photos of Yuri & YAI shooting a van scene (Yuri's the driver and YAI is seating in the back seat)..

yurifeb213.jpg

yai1x.jpg

Cr: as tagged on each pic

I don't want to lag anyone's browser too much so I'll put the rest of the pics in the spoiler tag.

yurifeb211.jpg

yurifeb212.jpg

Most of you probably already know this by now, but in case some don't know yet...

"History of a Salaryman” was extended for 2 more episodes so it pushes Fashion King premiere date to March 19.

Cr: Cecil

Guest kayana20

I cannot believe I did not run into them in NY but I do know I will be getting up early to watch this before work.I send a prayer to the god and drama gods that everyone finds someone who loves them in this drama, show the love of fashion and how love can help shape it, Kwon Yuri is talented make her acting outstanding and breathtaking, and just give me a drama with an amazing cast who have me looking at this drama from their previous projects. I am so excited but the 19th of March seems so far away.

Photos: Yoo Ah In, Yuri, Se Kyung, & Je Hoon on set in New York

2 photos of YAI....

22312yai1.jpg

22312yai2.jpg

3 photos of Yuri (the 3rd pic also has Je Hoon)

22312yuri3.jpg

22312yuri2.jpg

22312yuri1.jpg

1 photo of Se Kyung...

22312sekyung1.jpg

1 photo of Je Hoon...

22312jehoon1.jpg

Cr: rakimsa, as tagged.

One of the main reason that i'm liking this drama aside from the cast is that FINALLY a drama with all the main character are looking good with decent hairstyle and nice outfit. I weep for some of the actresses that have to ruin their hair with ahjumma hairstyle and horrible outfit.

American Designer Tory Burch to Cameo in SBS "Fashion King"   

cf51703db4b900bf918076723c1d3457_large.jpg

American designer and socialite Tory Burch will appear as a cameo in upcoming SBS drama "Fashion King." This would be her second TV appearance since her guest appearance on American TV show "Gossip Girl." During the filming of "Fashion King" in Manhattan, Tory Burch joined Yoo Ah In and Lee Je Hoon. She played the role of the president of a fashion school that Ka Young (played by Shin Se Kyung) and Jang Ah (played by Han Yoo Ee) attend.

Vincent D'Elia, a musical star who appeared in many broadway shows, such as "Grease" and "Ida,"  also joined the "Fashion King" filming in New York. He makes several  guest appearances as a New York-based fashion designer Michael, who  helps out Young Gul (played by Yoo Ah In). 

Tory Burch and Vincent D'Elia commented, "It was a  different kind of experience. I had a lot of fun. I could feel Korean  actors and actresses' passion in their careers as well as have the  common understanding of art." They also stated how they were highly  impressed by Korean stars' humble manners. They added, "Although I have  not read the overall script for this show, I have high expectations. I  think it's going to be interesting to see how this show portrays the  intense and busy life hidden under the surface of extravagant and  luxurious fashion industry."

"Fashion King" is a story about an inspiring young man who  starts out in the streets of Dongdaemun Market and dreams of becoming a  world-renowned fashion designer. Yoo Ah In, Lee Je Hoon, Shin Se Kyung,  and SNSD's Yuri will play the main  characters. "Fashion King" has been drawing attention since way before  the show started filming, as the viewers are excited to the work of art  led by writers Lee Sun Mi and Kim Ki Ho from "What happened in Bali" and producer Lee Myung Woo from "Bad Couple." "Fashion King" will air on March 12 at 9:55pm KST.

Cr: lee23j @soompi.com

NEW Fashion King images from its official site

(for those who might not know: double click on the thumbnail to see the full size of each photo)

sitephoto3.th.jpg

sitephoto1.th.jpg

sitephoto2.th.jpg

HUGE sizes of the 3 photos can be found inside the spoiler tag...

68f1acf9gw1dqgtzd51mcj.jpg

6a8c5a72tw1dqgu165ps5j.jpg

sitephoto1.jpg

Cr: SBS

VIDEO: The Making of Fashion King Teaser

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XmlmIlqg11M

FpFb1.jpg

Cr: Cecil, SBS, & youtube uploader

Yoo Ah In looked so damn sexy while he was doing all those poses and facial expressions. Both girls are so gorgeous! Ok this has to be like the hottest looking cast in a long time, where the 2nd leading couple looks as hot as the 1st leading couple. Lol maybe I'm a little bit bias.

oh gosh there are new infos, pictures and trailers coming in everyday. it's not that im complaining but the anticipation is killing me, i just cant wait anymore. lol

yoo A In is one sexy guy when he's posing casually and making those poses. ljh is not too bad to look at & i really think that he has this charming and gentleman vibes coming from him, i like that & i really like the way he smiles when yuri rests her arm on his shoulder in the video, its like he's shy or something. i really wish yuri will have a happy ending be it with yai/ljh. both girls are pretty and beautiful in their own way but still as a hardcore yuri's fan, i gotta say yuri is killing me. she's gorgeous. :)

Yuri Speaks on the Challenges as an Actress

1330489044_280019.jpg

Photos of Yuri reading the script of  ‘Fashion King’ with a look of concentration, as though she has fallen in  love with it, were revealed recently.

In the photos taken at the set of the  location shooting in New York, Yuri who took up the acting challenge for  the first time was seen holding the script with a serious expression on  her face. She seemed to be fully immersed in it as she was studying and  reading through the script.

Yuri said, “A singer channels all  his/her energy to make an impact for a short period of time but for  acting, since one has to take a long breath and live as the character  being played to produce an impact, I think it’s more difficult.” She  added, “I’m having so much fun taking up this new and recent challenge.”

‘Fashion King’ is SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama and it will begin airing on March 19th.

Credit: tvdaily.mk.co.kr

Translated: yegrina @fanwonder.com

SBS released some new photos of Yuri on set in NY

a1be7946d3fadfe81502053eb525a503_large.jpg

ef3c3fb161e536c83449a2220f009375_large.jpg

ea2918564d937f0ee561cfab219a5891_large.jpg

e29e34f6ac7df068ab69d5da1609deff_large.jpg

Cr: soompi.com & news.nate.com

HQ versions of all the pics above, where the sizes are 798 x 1200 or bigger......

By8hl.jpg

lqouj.jpg

x71Jg.jpg

4D0tZ.jpg

xP3dq.jpg

Cr: SBS for all HQ pics

Archived