[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Stream live ,should be airing in another half an hour !i trust the acting of SSK and YAI,just hope yuri proves the critiques wrong

Ionair

GOTCHA! So you are lurking here after TMETS..... ehhehehe!

I am a YAI fan after SKKS and hopefully somebody can post some spoiler regarding the first ep... :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayana20

It's easier to watch it on ONAIRTV guys less lag and the episode is really clear. I cannot wait to watch it later. Super excited for this drama!

gabjumz you're sneaaaky! :P yay good to see someone i know here! Im streaming live now,overall a good introduction episode.i think theres more conflict and civil plots lines involved than expected.And that is always a plus!

I have a good feeling about this drama.

Guest tinysunbl

I am a YAI fan after SKKS and hopefully somebody can post some spoiler regarding the first ep... :)

If you are on Twitter, many fans at Yoo Ah In Haven were watching the drama live and they posted a lot of spoilers/pictures of ep. 1 along the way. You can find Yoo Ah In Haven by google us, then follow the twitter. Also follow @mathed2001. .

gabjumz Im streaming live now,overall a good introduction episode.i think theres more conflict and civil plots lines involved than expected.And that is always a plus!

I have a good feeling about this drama.

tht's so nice to hear coz i didn't get to watch the full episode today. the fact tht i can only rely on eng sub to fully understand the whole storyline is a bummer, so when u said tht the ep is overall a good one then i cant wait for the next one already. :)

^heh i can't fully comprehend the dialogues either,so i'll have to wait for the subs too.Its surprising /or not so that the drama premiered @ no.1,beating dream high (2nd last episode).The pace is fast and I like that the two leads encounter each other and are not in love with each other yet,its good to build up the lovelines so theres more conviction involved. :)

Dramabeans should recap it tomorrow,will post then!cheers chingus

thank you semi fly !

^heh i can't fully comprehend the dialogues either,so i'll have to wait for the subs too.Its surprising /or not so that the drama premiered @ no.1,beating dream high (2nd last episode).The pace is fast and I like that the two leads encounter each other and are not in love with each other yet,its good to build up the lovelines so theres more conviction involved. :)

Dramabeans should recap it tomorrow,will post then!cheers chingus

thank you semi fly !

wow ur reply really makes me happy. nice to know tht the drama premiered @no 1. but the real competition will only starts next week as Sarangbi drama is premiering too. hopefully viewers are gonna stick on watching and supporting fashion king :)

bye!~ c u tomorrow then.

Guest dalin

[RATINGS NEWS]: Fashion King rating in just real time was 24.8%, BUT the final rating numbers will be released @ 6am-KST.

Cr: Cecil

[RATINGS NEWS]: Fashion King rating in just real time was 24.8%, BUT the final rating numbers will be released @ 6am-KST.

wow. tht's a good number for a start, imo. hopefully it will increase each week coz i heard good reviews about the 1st ep so far and i'm sure if the story is good then the rating will be okay too. :)

Guest mumudav

I really like first episode! I hope this drama will be successful!

And OMG child actors from Can You Hear My Heart, how cute, I adore them since CYHMH <3333

Guest Starlitelet

Oh wow, that's a high start, right? I'm usually not drawn into dramas revolving around fashion, but let's see how this will play out. 

I'm actually more excited to see Yoo Ah In. I loved him in SKKS ^^.

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

1st episode:

Nationwide: 10,0%

Seoul: 11,0%

TNS Media Korea

1st episode:

Nationwide: 12,4%

Seoul: 14,8%

Light & Shadow leads - ratings AGB: 22,5% (Nationwide) / 26,2% (Seoul)

Dream High 2 - ratings AGB: 5,7% (Nationwide) / 6,5% (Seoul)

Archived