AGB Nielsen Korea

2nd episode:

Nationwide: 8,9% (-1,1%)

Seoul: 9,5% (-1,5%)

TNS Media Korea

2nd episode:

Nationwide: 11,5% (-0,9%)

Seoul: 13,5% (-1,3%)

Light & Shadow leads - ratings AGB: 22,2% (Nationwide) / 24,8% (Seoul)

Dream High 2 - ratings AGB: 6,6% (Nationwide) / 7,4% (Seoul)

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

how can they drop in rating? it's cuz people probably curious to how suck Dream high 2 end ;-). Anyway Yuri english was awesome!! any one are Sone here ? :-)

Guest ezeekio

hey guys

anyone know where i can get the english soft subs from? if there is any out at the moment. would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Guest Starlitelet

I have just watched episode 2 and I'm not exactly liking the direction of this drama. Though, I'm still curious as to what they're going to do next. It's a little too early to judge anyway.

The actors are doing a mighty fine job, but the storyline is a little - mehh (unrealistic/all over the place). I'll let it go for now, since the setting isn't realistic anyway :P.

Guest kayana20

how can they drop in rating? it's cuz people probably curious to how suck Dream high 2 end ;-). Anyway Yuri english was awesome!! any one are Sone here ? :-)

I'm a Sone going on 4 years now and proud to support the power of 9. I need to hit up the board too. Yuri was amazing. Her emoting was real and painful. I felt so sad for her when she looked like she was going to cry and be embarrassed. I cannot wait to see her in next week episode and the english sounded clear and awkward but I loved it.

ezeekio : it's going to be up on either Dramafever or Viki those 2 have the soft subs the fastest.

&endeavor. I love the little girl from Man from Nowhere with Won Bin that is what made me start to love Ga Young.

what shall we cal ourselves the fashionista's or the designers? I loved episode 2 but I think the ratings when down because we should have gotten the backstory on Ga Young and her family shop. I am excited to see how the romance triangle begins and for more of Ga young and Yuri designs. I already can se who will be the main antagonists in both of their lives and the sad thing is that they have done nothing to deserve the bitterness directed at them by Madame Jo and Jae Hyuk mother. I am just excited to see how both women will regret their behavior as they become successes.

Guest eurecalaurice

Aaaaahhhh, this question is kinda frustrating, but I will ask it anyway. Is there anyone here who got english sub for this (Fashion King). I tried Viki, but I think is not available around this country. So if just anyone here. Please tears.giftears.gif

Guest Callan

Loving this drama and can't wait to see when they both have become successful. Glad to know that Yuri is not playing the bad mean second girl lead here. Obviously she has issues with the guy's mum. Have never seen her acting at all but I get the sense that she's trying too hard and what's with all the whisperings? Reminded me of the super woman in Midas (can't remember her name) who irritated me to no end with her whisperings. I hope she doesnt do that in the episodes to come anymore.

I watched both episodes and I must say it was enjoyable, a little too cut throat for me. I don't like when the bad guys are so bad you feel like slaping them from the begining but it was ok, I just have two complaints first why did they film on an architectural college and not on the real school of fashion in NY which is parsons, I can live with that detail, I know sometimes they have to improvise and since there is no real NSF so I guess that building is really great. What I don't like is the scene with the chickens mainly because it is wrong and they should do some research, supposedly he crossed the border from Mexico and in movies when people arrive to the city on those pick up trucks is because they crossed from mexico to the nearest city which is LA and California or texas are farm lands. But for him to come all dusty on that pick up truck full of chickens to NYC, it means that he came all the way from Texas or California, I am sorry I am a New Yorker and to me it was just a silly scene, first of all there is no way on earth that those poor chickens would survive from mexico where he was coming from, why because chickens can't take the cold and it is freezing in NY, well not today but when they were filming it was about 40 degrees Fahrenheit so unless they put coats on those poor animals they would have been frozen to death, come on there are 1600 miles bet NY and the nearest Mexico border that is four days blazing from over there, then he got on the truck on the nearest farm town, that is about 2 hours from there to NY, so same thing dead chickens, the only way they bring chickens to NY is on a freezer truck because they are dead. There are no farms in NY the farms are all the way upstate NY or Long Island and that is on the opposite side of where he was supposedly coming, besides it is illegal in NY state to travel on the back of a pick up truck, the cops would have stopped them the minute they crossed the bridge to get to NYC. I am sorry maybe me and the other people from NY would notice that detail but it bothered me a lot. Don't they do research before filming? it is just too silly, no wonder those people were laughing it is just ridiculous.

Guest blueshoes

한밤에 #패션왕 인터뷰 나오네요. #Fashion_King interview will be aired on SBS One Night of TV Entertainment Report tonight.

cr Yurui912

Watch SBS One Night on DCgall

jffjcb.jpg

credit fashion king gall

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

I'm a Sone going on 4 years now and proud to support the power of 9. I need to hit up the board too. Yuri was amazing. Her emoting was real and painful. I felt so sad for her when she looked like she was going to cry and be embarrassed. I cannot wait to see her in next week episode and the english sounded clear and awkward but I loved it.

ezeekio : it's going to be up on either Dramafever or Viki those 2 have the soft subs the fastest.

&endeavor. I love the little girl from Man from Nowhere with Won Bin that is what made me start to love Ga Young.

what shall we cal ourselves the fashionista's or the designers? I loved episode 2 but I think the ratings when down because we should have gotten the backstory on Ga Young and her family shop. I am excited to see how the romance triangle begins and for more of Ga young and Yuri designs. I already can se who will be the main antagonists in both of their lives and the sad thing is that they have done nothing to deserve the bitterness directed at them by Madame Jo and Jae Hyuk mother. I am just excited to see how both women will regret their behavior as they become successes.

Hello there fellow Sone!! i am a sone for a long time now!! yes Power of 9 but my bias is Yuri heheh :-). Hit up the board!! I can't wait to see more of her too :-)

Guest silverstarach

Have just watched ep1 and my first thought is that: Young Gul and Ga Young are so pitiful and going through such hardships. Really heartbreaking to watch, really hope to see more of light hearted moments for the main casts. One thing I like is the story building on the characters and wonderful acting by Ah In and Se Kyung :wub:

Really like the song played in btw the drama.. Just found out its by Lee Jin Sung [Monday Kiz] - Here

Guest mashimaro_aznviet

Another Interview of the Cast if you haven't see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB5Ysd82_i0

Guest silverstarach

Hello everyone! How you enjoying Fashion King? I'm actually enjoying the watch even though its a tad...nutty.

Here's my recap of episode 2!

Fashion King Episode 2 Recap

Yet to watch ep2, cant help myself to go n click on ur recaps.. Very entertaining and funny.. Thanks for the sharing :)

Guest PBaddict

Hi all! I've been eyeing this drama since the first teasers and posters appeared and back then I already knew the eyecandy factor would bring this show to my weekly kdrama plate, and after watching ep 1 with subs and ep2 in raw I have to say the story does not seem bad either. We already know that Ga Young has a past connection with both male characters so I guess it will be quite interesting to watch how things play out not only in the making her dreams come true front but on the love front as well, I smell lots of hardship, pain and betrayal already, yummm (hopefully with a sweet ending).

And of course the reason big enough to have me watch this show even if the storyline start to s-u---ck  later:

I am officially in love with Yoo Ah In's lips, smile and eyes.... :wub: Isn't he just adorable?! ^_^

tumblr_m0f5w8BkEp1qcnu9io1_250.gif

tumblr_m0f5w8BkEp1qcnu9io5_250.gif

EDIT: Of course a million thanks for the subbers who are extremely fast and do quality work as well. We are lucky! :)

Archived