[drama 2009] Again My Love / Hateful But Once Again 미워도 다시 &#5462

Guest huangsy

Guest ra1nbow

eun hye-jeong passed out after giving birth to her first daughter.

her sister/friend (one w/ glasses) betrayed her and got rid of the baby girl, and told hye-jeong her baby died.

jeong-hoon's mother thought hye-jeong and jeong-hoon were done when he married myeong-in.

he never told his mother about sujin because he doesn't want her to know about his ongoing affair.

regardless she doesn't care about a girl offspring, like u said. jeong-hoon doesn't seem to care about his daughter sujin either.

i guess this means yoonhee might be hye-jeong's first daughter.

myeong-in is so gallible it's a wonder how she can manage the whole corp.

the script needs a lot more depth. this s starting to be a huge waste of talent.

hi dramaok, thks for the above..it does makes sense. since i'm only at ep 4, there are certain things that i didn't understand. At the grocery store, yoohee's auntie's ex-husband appeared, created a scene and demanded money from yoohee's father. Ex-husband knew the birth truth of yoohee, obivously. Father then bashed him up to keep his mouth shut and he apologised profusely when he left. This got me thinking that he might have an affair with yoohee's mother and yoohee should be his daughter instead. This is my guessing, i have to continue watching to see all the deep secrets unfold. On top of that, yoohee's brother was at this scene also, he witnessed everything and the commotion between Father & ex-husband. Y didn't he question or interrogate his father? Does it means that he knew yoohee is not his blood sister? Anyhow, ex-husband is a key person to yoohee's birth truth. This drama is really very interesting with so many twists n turns. This thread should have more supporters!! :)

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention:

We would like to inform everyone that we are subbing this drama *NO OFFICIAL NAME YET*, we would need all the help we can get to catch-up with this drama. So if your interested in Helping us in translating Korean to English & Chinese to English please send a PM to sayroo (soompi & d-addicts) or cute girl (soompi) lucky kiss (d-addicts)

For status of this drama please visit our site:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AgainMyLoveSubbing

note that this site is still a pending site, we will create a Wiki page for our subbing team as soon as we decide on our official name. :)

Guest GUCCiBEAR

Attention:

We would like to inform everyone that we are subbing this drama *NO OFFICIAL NAME YET*, we would need all the help we can get to catch-up with this drama. So if your interested in Helping us in translating Korean to English & Chinese to English please send a PM to sayroo (soompi & d-addicts) or cute girl (soompi) lucky kiss (d-addicts)

note that this site is still a pending site, we will create a Wiki page for our subbing team as soon as we decide on our official name. :)

im curious... why don't you just help the person subbin on viikii?

i dunno much about subbing...

however, it would be great if it was more eng subbers bec I'M SOOO CONFOOOSED

since the viikii ones are partially subbed

LOL xD

I didn't even get that YH could be the daughter of the actress.

I was too absorbed w/her cute banters with MS.

So, YH is adopted? or what?

And the trainer isn't really YH's real brother?

Oh, and what was that guy doing inside YH's father's room?

What was he looking for & found?

Guest lucky_moon

We want to release a HQ English subtitles :)

I love the person on viikii subbing it :)!

I've only watched up to Ep7.

My character analysis:

Lee Min-Soo: Love him! I just love badboys in TV series :). Besides he's smoking hot and acts well :)

Han Myoung-In: I love the actor. She is really good, playing very well the coldhearted but still vulnerable woman. I really think she's sympathetic :)

Kim Joon-Hyun (or whatever his name is, the vicepresident): Although he comes across as the nice guy, he still is a bit of an bubble gum. But his 'soft' voice really makes me sympathetic towards him as well.

Eun Hye-Young: Annoying woman. I find it really unrealistic in KDRamas, when they put all the importance on the 1st Love.

Eun soo-jin: KI think she's really ugly especially when she scoffs. I get an allergy when she has screentime because she is so immature.

The aunt: acts as if everything's her business-

Choi Yoon-Hee: is annoying me as well at the moment.

Her dad: is really ridiculous.

Attention:

Thank you for subbing this series, I would love to watch this. I wish I can help but I don't understand Korean or Chinese. Take your time and good luck!

Attention:

Is this going to be a new site for the drama videos? Why not just help sub on viikii? They already have the videos uploaded and needs help with the subbing. Many people will be very grateful to you.

Guest alexiss

I just found out about this drama and I'm really liking it!

I have only watched up to ep 4, because I have to wait for subs.

I really like Park Yeh Jin in this drama, she looks fierce!

Is this going to be a new site for the drama videos? Why not just help sub on viikii? They already have the videos uploaded and needs help with the subbing. Many people will be very grateful to you.

There are certain people, like I am, who hate watching stuff on viikii. Why settle for something less when you can watch the HQ video with HQ sub? Anyway, thank you to the fansub for picking up this drama. Though I've been watching the RAW episode lately, I still love Park Ye Jin in here. Now I know why viewers are confuse between her image in this drama and in FO.

Thank you for subbing this series, I would love to watch this. I wish I can help but I don't understand Korean or Chinese. Take your time and good luck!

NOTE: We are FANSUBBERS, Softsubs Subtitles are different from the one's being released in VIIKII, Our softsubs subtitles are synced with either 700mb Version or 720p versions. And also, the link that was given was for STATUS, ANNOUNCEMENTS from us temporarily while we create a Fansub Wiki site, the website given to you does not offer Live TV like VIIKII or Youtube.

We are creating softsubs for this drama to keep FANSUBBING ALIVE. Also, we are bringing SOFTSUBS videos to people who dislike BUFFERING instead downloading the HIGH QUALITY VIDEO. For more questions please send a PM to sayroo.

Guest smiley6yrl

thanks so much for doing the soft subs, Haru Haru! I for once would much rather getting the soft subs rather than viewing it on viikii or any streaming site for that matter, since the quality is pretty bad, and it's just too much trouble since each clips are only like 10-15 mins, so you would have to click to see the next clip, and etc. So once again, thanks for picking up this drama! ;)

Archived