[drama 2009] Again My Love / Hateful But Once Again 미워도 다시 &#5462

Guest huangsy

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baima22

Can you believe it? MS's real father aka MI's first love returns to life after 30 years!!! The story is really a cliche. sigh...

49b46525bba51.jpg

49b464252918e.jpg

Can you believe it? MS's real father aka MI's first love returns to life after 30 years!!! The story is really a cliche. sigh...

49b46525bba51.jpg

49b464252918e.jpg

Woah, this drama will turn out to be more complicated lol.

I wonder if he had amnesia. Because I don't know why he didn't come back & look for MI sooner. I gather MI's father had something to do with his 'fake death' and not the accident per se as she had thought when YH suggested it to MI? So if MS's dad didn't have amnesia then I wonder what kept him away. I was confused if the car accident was really caused by that paparazzi as dreamed by MI or something else actually happened to cause the accident & it had to do with his father. Anyway ... MS's father looked dazed & confused more than vengeful.

Guest dopegirlfreshh

I really was not expecting to like this drama as much as I do. I was a little interested after reading the synopsis, but the first episode, particularly, MI & JH's situation got me hooked.

<_< I agree with you. I was hoping the story wouldn't go that route, but it's starting to look like he got paid off and disappeared. That would make him a total idiot and make me feel worse for MI because she's mourned his loss for the last 30 years. She's had JH all along, and if she'd been aware of him leaving her for money, then she probably would have been more open to JH. And they all, MS included, could have been much happier.

I'm up to episode 8 now and I wish they'd focus more on MS & YH or at the very least balance the screen time. My only hope is that they resolve most of the parents' story and focus on MS & YH's relationship. According to the synopsis, aren't they're supposed to get married?

Guest baima22

Me, too. I was hoping we see more of YH-MS interaction. However, it seems the story is focused on MI. Perhaps the comeback of her first love would factually function as a reflection to MI to see her true feeling who she is really in love now. Otherwise, whose story will fall into the title theme - hateful but once again?

Let's check out tomorrow...

Guest dopegirlfreshh

Me, too. I was hoping we see more of YH-MS interaction. However, it seems the story is focused on MI. Perhaps the comeback of her first love would factually function as a reflection to MI to see her true feeling who she is really in love now. Otherwise, whose story will fall into the title theme - hateful but once again?

Let's check out tomorrow...

I really hope that's the case. After all these years of being together, she's got to feel even a bit of affection for JH.

The reappearance of her first love and the discovery of the truth behind the accident should lead her to re-examine her own relationship with him. She definitely should shoulder some of the blame for what their marriage has become. I think JH was wrong to pursue another woman and worst of all, have a child with her, but I'm sure there's only so much any man can take from a woman who makes him feel less than human on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

But we'll see. More than likely she'll have the typical drama response (i.e. lashing out and trying to ruin JH) first.

I think the best part of episode 10 was when MS was confronting his step-dad. Before MS's confession, I was pretty sure that he had a great deal of respect for JH. Only because of what he'd also had to put up with from his mother. It was really sweet to know that he really felt betrayed by JH, which confirmed for me that despite all the biting remarks, MS cares about his parents.

Guest mapikan

I wondered if I can get someone to help me watch this one live? for some reason I can't locate it on the tvants. Not sure why I am having a problem. I know it is on 9:00 US Eastern time.

I am looking forward to this week's episodes. I really enjoyed 9 and especially episode 10. I think Min Soo came alive and showed more of his real self at work, because he does have the ability.

Plus I agree as dopegirlfreshh hee felt totally betrayed by his stepfather JH. Even taking a slap in his face from him. Those tears really got to me.

ep 11 looks really good altho i dont really understand 90% of the talking...seriously the mistress is so shameless same goes to the husband what a jerk no sense of regret whatsoever.... i actually waiting for MI to give a tight slap across the mistress face ...seems like MI is alone in this fight i hope yoonhee will at least be on her side in future to assist MI....

Guest dopegirlfreshh

ep 11 looks really good altho i dont really understand 90% of the talking...seriously the mistress is so shameless same goes to the husband what a jerk no sense of regret whatsoever.... i actually waiting for MI to give a tight slap across the mistress face ...seems like MI is alone in this fight i hope yoonhee will at least be on her side in future to assist MI....

My sister said that to me after she watched it lol. He just doesn't seem remorseful at all. It's more like he's ashamed to have been caught and could have gone on another 30 years living with both women. I still want him to work it out with MI, since even HJ has admitted that she's known for a while that JH's in love with MI. She's just tried to avoid it.

cute_girl, thanks for the download links. :)

Guest LiZziE

i'm really enjoying this drama

but i'm kind of frustrated/annoyed after seeing the photo of the former love. UGH. he should be DEAD. i dont like where this is heading. frustration.

just completed ep 11 with only less than 10% of understanding.....

*will watch the chinese subs again*

MS will bumped into his dad in tml's episode....

on the overall, YH isn't as hateful towards MS after he aplologised on behalf of his mother.... *I maybe wrong here*

Guest baima22

I wondered if I can get someone to help me watch this one live? for some reason I can't locate it on the tvants. Not sure why I am having a problem. I know it is on 9:00 US Eastern time.

Sorry, mapikan, for the late reply. You can watch kbs2 online here:

http://able.kbs.co.kr/live/index.html#

For some reasons, TVants do not carry kbs.

Archived